PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice:first night out

Cheyenne Skye
06-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Just a little background first. My wife and I have been together for almost ten years, married almost two. She has known about my crossdressing since about a week into the relationship. She often goes shopping with me and helps me pick out stuff at the stores. I often go out wearing womens jeans, low heel boots and a plain unisex shirt. I don't try to pass. Otherwise I only dress in the comfort of my home. She has often said though that I shouldn't do it half ways (I don't normally shave my mustache and I've never really tried makeup). Now my problem. We have tickets to a rock concert next month. When we decided to buy the tickets, I told her there was a particular outfit I would like to get to wear to the show. She agreed that I could get it. It is a pair of low-rise pants and a fitted shirt (she loves it when I show off my ASSetts lol). It's the sort of outfit any rock band groupie would wear. The concert also happened to fall on our wedding anniversary. She said she wanted to get a hotel room somewhere for that night. So we decided to get a room near the concert venue. It is about an hour and a half from our house. Now I have been thinking this might be the opportunity to go out completely femme for the first time. But I am worried about how to approach this possibility with her. On the one hand, it could be exciting for both of us. After all she always tells me I should go all the way. And on the other hand, since it is our anniversary, I don't want it to turn into an ugly kind of unforgettable experience. And it might also hurt her feelings in that "I'm only thinking of myself not you" kind of way. :sad: I would appreciate any advice ya'll can give. Thanks.

Amelie
06-08-2006, 07:25 PM
For most cds, blending in seems to be important, so it depends on the rock band and what type of crowd they would attract. For instance, if it is the Stones, then to fit in properly one must take a wheel chair because there will be all the old rockers in wheel chairs at that concert.

But truthfully, for a first time out in fem, I would try a different venue. Someplace not so special, so if you feel uncomfortable, then walking away won't feel so bad. You say that this is a special night for you and your wife and like you say, you don't want things to go wrong with this night. The only reason that I say this is because it is your first time out dressed, and sometimes this can be a bit imtimidating.

But if your frame of mind is set to go out dressed and you have the will power to stick it out, then go for it, but otherwise, I would play it safe and take small steps when first going out.

Who is the band that is playing?

Cheyenne Skye
06-08-2006, 07:47 PM
That's the thing though, I'm already pretty much going to be dressed completely femme either way. Just thinking of doing the hair, makeup, nails etc for the full image.

You might have heard about the concert on the radio, it's the Def Leppard/Journey show.

Amelie
06-08-2006, 07:51 PM
The bands are cool, go for it if it is what you really want to do.

I have been to many rock concerts dressed as a girl, mostly punk and goth bands. I have had very little to no trouble going to these shows. I don't see why you shouldn't go dressed fully. Have fun.

jackie
06-08-2006, 08:07 PM
sound to me like you have to get your wife more involved, ask her if she would like you to 'go all the way ' I think I would leave it up to her to decide , then there will be no hard feelings , Jackie

Krista Leather
06-08-2006, 08:53 PM
I think its totally awesome that you and your wife are on the same level. Like stated above do what she feels comfortable with and your self as well, If you or she dont feel right on you dressing up in full fem. you can always leave that in the room...best of luck to you...Krista