PDA

View Full Version : Hiding clothes from the SO

GabrielleS
06-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Ok - here's a question for all you girls that are still closeted (like me).....where do you keep your clothes so that your SO doesn't discover your 'secret'?

I don't really have anything of my own yet -- though I do have a night gown on the way. Additionally, I really want to get shoes, panties, skirts, dresses, bras, etc.....but alas, where to keep them all. I could get a whole new warddrobe without blinking an eye!

:hugs: and kisses,

Debbie

jackie03
06-09-2006, 12:11 AM
hi Debbie,
i am 53 and have CD for 42 years, 31 yrs married ,i only came out to my wife two yrs ago but she hates it,s but we have a great love so i dress in secret i have a loft and a suitcase which i store my things and i buy most thing at a self service check out( walmart) or in a target (older cashiers they don.t care) hope i can be of help remember this is fun
Jackie

Kate Simmons
06-09-2006, 06:14 AM
Hopefully Karren will answer this. She's pretty ingenious at concealing things in "plain sight" more or less, being an engineer and all. Ericka

Emily Ann Brown
06-09-2006, 06:52 AM
Best place I have found is at a friend's across town.

Emily Ann

Karren H
06-09-2006, 06:59 AM
Best place I have found is at a friend's across town.

Emily Ann

And Emily should know!! hehehe What ever you do, don't hide them with you gun collection!!! The results could be deadly!!!!

Here's my post earlier about hiding places with some other good ideas.....

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29409

Good luck.

Love Karren

MistyCD
06-09-2006, 07:09 AM
Hi, I too have to hide my outfits.... last year I wrote 3 posts on coming out for newbie's with tips on hiding outfits.... here is the link to one of them

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6002

let me know if i can be of anymore help

hugs misty

GabrielleS
06-09-2006, 07:34 AM
Absolutely wonderful! Thanks gals.

Debbie

GabrielleS
06-09-2006, 07:39 AM
BTW Karren, you're saying that I shouldn't hide them in my gun safe ;-} It's OK the SO doesn't know the combination!

Kate Simmons
06-09-2006, 08:11 AM
I think that's what she's saying. After all, Guns 'an Hoses (hosiery) don't mix too well. Ericka

PattiL
06-09-2006, 08:42 AM
I keep my clothes in two places, my truck and up in the attic (no one goes up there). My wigs, breastforms, wallet, and etc.. are in a safe in my office.