PDA

View Full Version : ???

christina_232
06-09-2006, 12:31 PM
i love the feal of womens clothes what do you think?? reply please

Wendy me
06-09-2006, 12:40 PM
silly question to ask a forum for crossdressers don't you think???? i hate it ....the only reason i wear it is because thay told me if i did not wear womens clouthing that thay would not let me be a crossdresser.....

Tamara Croft
06-09-2006, 12:42 PM
christina, how old are you?

Julie York
06-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Erm....erm....

Women's clothing tend in general to be made of different materials from men's clothing. Therefore, the fabrics used are, for a man, a novel sensation. We don't get to wear floaty lacy cottons, whispy nylons or smooth silky satin materials. We don't even get to TOUCH them unless we are in a relationship with a woman and get a cuddle now and then. They are fabrics we simply do not have access to (normally). So the sensation of feeling them next to our skin is therefore unusual and in some cases downright erotic...simply because of the rarity of the sensation.

That was a good answer!:D

Sophia Rearen
06-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Erm....erm....

Women's clothing tend in general to be made of different materials from men's clothing. Therefore, the fabrics used are, for a man, a novel sensation. We don't get to wear floaty lacy cottons, whispy nylons or smooth silky satin materials. We don't even get to TOUCH them unless we are in a relationship with a woman and get a cuddle now and then. They are fabrics we simply do not have access to (normally). So the sensation of feeling them next to our skin is therefore unusual and in some cases downright erotic...simply because of the rarity of the sensation.

That was a good answer!:D

Julie, that's HOT! In an academic way.

Julie York
06-09-2006, 01:37 PM
I know. I frighten myself sometimes.:D

Tamara Croft
06-09-2006, 01:41 PM
That was a good answer!:DYes but so wasted ;) You scare me all the time.... :tongueout

Kate Simmons
06-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Hmm, I prefer guy's clothes myself, but hey, I'm kinda "nuts" anyway. Ericka0.02

Sonia_cd
06-09-2006, 01:56 PM

What's a feal??? :p

Sharon
06-09-2006, 02:01 PM
reply please

You post a question and expect replies? Sheesh -- expecting a lot, ain't cha? :heehee:

Kate Simmons
06-09-2006, 02:05 PM
I'd sorta call that "double dipping" wouldn't you Sharon? LOL Ericka

Tamara Croft
06-09-2006, 02:11 PM
You post a question and expect replies? Sheesh -- expecting a lot, ain't cha? :heehee:Maybe that was her error in other posts... she was saying 'repli please' :lol: I think my 11 year old types that way too :tongueout

Helen MC
06-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Yes indeed! I had for many years as a kid liked the look of girls' and women's clothing, the shape, the apperance of it compared to boy's and men's and when I first wore a pair of my sister's panties I was immediately aware of the lovely smooth soft feel of the cotton against my most intimate parts, the support of the gusset, the gentle grip of the elastic at the waist and through the leg openings of the briefs and the pleasing lack of the fly seams in the front.

As I progressed to wearing my sister's and later my mothers' skirts and dresses as well and their underwear when home alone I also enjoyed the freedom around my legs when wearing a skirt instead of them being cooped up in trousers.

Julie Avery
06-09-2006, 02:40 PM
What's a feal??? :p

In Chaucer's little known "Crossdryssors Dyry", he mentions the "tart feal of whaleboane carset onst hary belye" ;)

EricaCD
06-09-2006, 02:48 PM
:rofl: :yt:

Julie York
06-09-2006, 03:17 PM
OOooooh I get it now!!

We've been this way before?

:eek:

repli pleese.

Sonia_cd
06-10-2006, 09:58 AM
In Chaucer's little known "Crossdryssors Dyry", he mentions the "tart feal of whaleboane carset onst hary belye" ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sue ellan
06-10-2006, 10:24 AM
what not to like? women clothes the next best thing since
sliced bread.:love: harleyplay2

Angie G
06-10-2006, 01:11 PM
What's not to love.

Deborah_UK
06-10-2006, 01:36 PM

I think you love the feal of womens clothes