PDA

View Full Version : Question for you ladies

Lisa Marie
06-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Do you ladies in here like to wear hats? I notice alot of girls like to wear hats and I was just wondering maybe I should try one?

SherriePall
06-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Angela Marie -- I have thought about it. Almost tried some on while dressed en femme, but there wasn't a mirror nearby in the store. Whoever put a hat display up with no mirrors nearby is not a good sales person. Anyhow, I noticed that a lot of young women wear hats -- baseball caps. I want something a little more dressy. I have threatened my wife that I want to join the Red Hat Society just to be able to wear a red hat.

EricaCD
06-09-2006, 05:39 PM
I've tried and it's not pretty. Not a hat girl here :(

Sky
06-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Do you ladies in here like to wear hats? I notice alot of girls like to wear hats and I was just wondering maybe I should try one?

Careful-careful-careful!!! Guys' heads tend to be wider than girls'. Most hats would only make it look even wider. Personally I only wear things which do the opposite, such as long wavy wigs, long hanging earrings and the like. Don't know what kind of hat are you considering, but try it on first and look at your entire body in a fullsize mirror, not just your head.

Tracy_Victoria
06-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Careful-careful-careful!!! Guys' heads tend to be wider than girls'. Most hats would only make it look even wider. Personally I only wear things which do the opposite, such as long wavy wigs, long hanging earrings and the like. Don't know what kind of hat are you considering, but try it on first and look at your entire body in a fullsize mirror, not just your head.

yep, have to agree to finding the same problem, male head, wig, and then hat, just doesn't work for me. maybe a baseball cap would work, I have seen these with built in wigs, available in a few places as well?

Karren H
06-09-2006, 06:37 PM
I love the straw hats like this!!! Kmart or walmart!!

Love Karren

Teresa Amina
06-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Don't see many hats being worn out there but I like them

Kate Simmons
06-10-2006, 09:50 AM
Hats are cool. I have three of them. One goes with a formal dress I have. Like I say, they are cool but pricey. Ericka

Angie G
06-10-2006, 11:12 AM
No not in femme mode.

Annesah
06-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Yes! I love all hats. Baseball in particular. I have dozens of shades.

There's nothing cuter than a baseball cap atop a ponytail.

Kimberly
06-10-2006, 05:18 PM
In male mode... haven't tried in female mode yet.

Janelle Young
06-10-2006, 08:08 PM
I do not wear hats in either male or female mode. I do love them on a female, I think they are very hot. A hat not a Baseball cap, to me that is not a hat it is a cap. I have a GG friend and she wears hats all of the time, I think she looks great in them. One thing you may want to take into account is a hat draws a lot of attention just because there are not a lot of women wearing them.

Missy Anne
06-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Hi Angela,

I have a couple of hats. One dressy and one classy casual. I really like them - but - they are a little small and sit a little high on my head. I couldn't find any bigger on the racks when I bought them.

Maybe because they are small and sit high they make me look a little taller and therefore thinner. I just have to be careful to fasten them on, or be careful with sudden movements.

I saw a vintage hat on a 1940's re-enactor recently and I fell in love with it. I will find one like it for myself or bust!

Eventually I will post a photo of them but haven't had much free time to play for a couple of months.

Missy Anne

maid phylis
06-10-2006, 08:41 PM
i love wearing hats and i wear one every time i go to the city to my cd group on wed night.:love:

Billijo49504
06-10-2006, 08:52 PM
No hats for me in fem mode. And once and a while in male mode, like when it's raining...BJ

Connieminiskirts
06-10-2006, 10:04 PM
I dont even wear hats endrab anymore. Unless I need to keep the sun outta my eyes