PDA

View Full Version : I AM a woman when I dress

LaceyDee
06-09-2006, 05:36 PM
There has been a few threads lately about why we dress, when we dress, whether we would want to be a woman full time or not. When I dress around the house, I AM a woman!! As a man , I get dressed and get on to what I was going to do. But the days I get to dress as a woman, I have a whole new ritual and persona. As a man, I hardly ever look in the mirror except to comb my hair, but I can't stop looking in the mirror as a woman....adjusting my nylons, looking at my backside to see how my butt looks in a certain dress. I stress over what shoes to wear. I do housework in panties, night shirt and sometimes stockings. When I am feeling flirty I wear my heels as I clean house. Fixing my hair everytime I pass a mirror is a must. I spend the afternoon shaving my legs,trimming my private area and painting my nails. I feel totally feminine and love it!!! Please share your stories.

ava_bruna
06-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Lacey gurl, boy you must be a mind reader, as I read your post I felt so left out of all the fun your having, my wife know's and say's she dont care what I do, but living in an apt house, ( senior ) one never know's when someone will knock on the door,so I have to wait till after 6-7 at night to dress as id like, fully, im trying to do some updated pic's but by the time I get makeup out and set up this stupid camera, i say stupid cause setting the timer is a big pain in the u know what;) but it end's up not having much time to enjoy being dressed, ive got my thing's in boxes all over the place, my daughter keep's saying why dont I get rid of the boxe's? that's another story:( So all in all it dont make for a very fun time, it's 7:00 PM now and would have only 2 hr's to do what I want,guess i'll just have to enjoy wishing and doing what little im able to, wishing you luck with your's.

EricaCD
06-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Interesting how perspectives differ. I do the same things you do en femme in terms of focusing on my image, but I don't think of it as making myself a woman. I do think of it as making myself look, feel and appear as a woman to the greatest extent possible. But for me the transformation really is skin-deep. It may be that I am a generally fem guy and that there's not much more to transfor, but I don't really alter my behavior en femme. (It's fair to say that I do try to moderate my more obviously masculine traits.)

But perhaps I am creating a distinction where there is none! Dissenting opinions are eagerly solicited on this great question :)

Erica

Teresa Amina
06-09-2006, 07:58 PM
When I dress a I am just more Me than I can be in that day to day make a living life I lead. I don't really think I'm much different in personality or expression, just unguarded and relaxed (and a lot better looking!)

Sally24
06-09-2006, 09:36 PM
I have to agree with Lacy as far as I'm concerned. I do have a behavioral change as well as a physical one. I "feel" differently to myself. Some of it is put on. Like trying very hard to get the movements of the hips and legs right. But there is more to it than that. When I get my face fully on, and Sally is in the mirror looking back at me, there is this whole emotional change that I feel, but can't adequately describe. That is why I can't just put a dress on, or put hose on and enjoy that. I have to transform into the girl that I might have been in order for the whole internal thing to happen. It leaves me with a peace that can last for days or weeks.

As in life, it's all different for each of us.

Francine
06-09-2006, 10:19 PM
I agree with Lacey too! When I am a man, (how's that go kind of) "when I am a man, I speak as a man, I walk like a man (sort of) I act like a man, (I think)... when I am "woman" ... hear me ... "Roar!".. :happy: I walk with a 'wiggle' and talk a bit softer, and feel younger, and act more fem. (or at least try to.)

It's like another personality that lives within me...and is just wanting...out.

Francine

Kate Simmons
06-10-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm a tomboy whether in Ericka or Richard mode and make no bones about letting everyone know ("wanna wrassle?" as Ellie May would say). Don't know if I always feel like a woman (whatever that means) but had a good time last night as Ericka. See my thread "Pinch me please" and let me know what you think. Ericka

Angie G
06-10-2006, 12:01 PM
I dress to escape the worldfor a bit so when I dress I'm in as much girl mode as I can get it's like I'm in the zone.