PDA

View Full Version : going public

vampiricCD
06-09-2006, 09:13 PM
I plan to go public for the first time tonight! but its only for a walk around the neighbor hood afterdark, how i love the moon light and the nights darkness. if an of you girlz live near or in gig harbor, WA, IM or email me and we can hangout, i am really nervous about going out where there are other people alone ,while dressed,so maybe one of you can help me out.
sincerly,
the lil' CD, Jane

EricaCD
06-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Good luck on your first outing! Remember to have a great time :)

vampiricCD
06-09-2006, 09:25 PM
thanx, and I will!:happy:

MsEva
06-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Best of luck honey, knock em dead!

vampiricCD
06-09-2006, 09:34 PM
thanx ladies! if you want to see some pics i just took check out my post under the shopping section titled 'looking pregnant'
:happy: :happy: :happy:

trannie T
06-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Hope you're having a good evening. I'm a Tacoma native, I was up there a few years ago and went out dressed, had a good time in the old neighborhood.

vampiricCD
06-10-2006, 06:22 PM
I have to admit, when i stepped outside fully dresses i was extremely nervous...but as i started to walk i calmed down alittle but my legs kept making me walk really fast...in the end, i wasnt called any names and i had fun!

Rikkicn
06-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Take a lovely deep breath.....again.........one more time. good.
Have wonderful time

Rikki

donna h
06-10-2006, 06:31 PM
My first time out was in March this year, the knees were knocking but I did it. Been out 3 times since, it does get easier and you find that what others think is not important, it is how you feel that matters, so GO 4 IT good luck, let us know how it went.

Holly
06-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Congratulations on your first outing. As others have said, it DOES get easier and less frightening. Have a great summer!

ava_bruna
06-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Id love to go out even if it is after dark, but ive got to learn to walk in heel's 1st, now I only use them for pic's so b4 I break a leg ib better do some serious walking b4 I go out, ;)

PS, Hope I remember to take my key's;)i'll use the back staitway nice and dark beside's most of the senior's prob dont see good at night:D

bredalee25
06-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Remember to have fun going out don't dwell on the fact that others will see you or figure you out. The main reason for going out is to enjoy being a woman outside your home. I started out at night too. Then you really gotta get the courrage to go out in daytime. Thats the next step but you take it slow wait til you're comfortable going out at night first. Then try going out in daytime if you want to.

ttfn

carol anne
06-11-2006, 03:39 PM
I plan to go public for the first time tonight! but its only for a walk around the neighbor hood afterdark, how i love the moon light and the nights darkness. if an of you girlz live near or in gig harbor, WA, IM or email me and we can hangout, i am really nervous about going out where there are other people alone ,while dressed,so maybe one of you can help me out.
sincerly,
the lil' CD, Jane
Vampire, to really enjoy being a cd it is a must to go in public as your female personan. Not only is it fun and enjoyable but it helps develope the feeling of belonging as a woman when you mix in that way

gennee
06-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Have a good time, Jane.

Gennee

jjjjohanne
06-12-2006, 07:07 PM
I started having outings at night as well. Later I started realizing that not only did I feel safe being in the dark, so did bad people. Then, I started feeling safer in crowds... Be careful and choose you "safe" places carefully! :happy:

Sky
06-12-2006, 07:20 PM
...but as i started to walk i calmed down alittle but my legs kept making me walk really fast...

Calm down a little more, and remember to shorten your step. Walk fast if you want to but don't rush it!

And congrats on your first outing! :happy: