PDA

View Full Version : Shoes exposed

sissystephanie
06-09-2006, 09:36 PM
I was at my alteration lady today getting ladies slacks shortened. I had gone in wearing a white Skort with a tied belt, a scoopneck stretch Tee shirt, and white open toe sandals showing off my pretty bright red toes. I wasn't trying to pass, just like to dress feminine.

While I was standing in front of the mirror, letting the alteration lady do her work, a lady came in to get some work done. She looked over at me, and said,"you are not going to leave in those shoes are you?" She was smiling as she said that. I told her that yes I was leaving in them, they were mine. She said, " can I look at them?' and walked over to take a good look. Then she looked right at me, smiling, and said, "I didn't know they made sandals for men that nice." I said to her, "They don't! These aren't men's." She said they looked comfortable and I told her they were the most comfortable of all the sandals I had. When she left she thanked me for telling her about them. Wonder what she would have thought if she had seen me in my Skort? Sure made me feel good. I love to have people compliment me on my feminine things!:happy:

Girly Boy CD
06-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Were they high heel sandals?

trannie T
06-09-2006, 10:23 PM
She didn't notice your boobs?

sissystephanie
06-11-2006, 10:04 PM
My pretty sandals had 1 3/4 inch heels. I wore them so the alteration lady could get the proper length on my linen slacks. And no, the lady did not notice my "boobs" even though I was wearing a skin tight satin like green top. Of course, I am only a 42C!

Barb Valentine
06-11-2006, 10:47 PM
I bet you just feel great

RachelDenise
06-12-2006, 04:53 AM
What a fun time you must of had with that woman. I liked the way you didn't dodge any of her questions. Maybe she just wanted to ignore the 42C's.