PDA

View Full Version : A Summer of Jelousy

Kimberly
06-10-2006, 07:06 AM
Summer is usually the time when I get most jelous about women's clothes. Skirts mainly! It's so hot sometimes, that I'm melting away inside my jeans. Shorts are no comparison... The air of a skirt is sometimes all you need.

Anything else you get jelous about during summer?

~Kelly~
06-10-2006, 07:15 AM
bikinis..............enough said :p

Kristen Kelly
06-10-2006, 07:37 AM
bikinis..............enough said :p

I'd be happy if I could look wonderful in a one piece, forget the bikinis.

Karren H
06-10-2006, 07:40 AM
I hate summer and heat.....never going to move south of the Mason-Dixon line again!!! hehehe Can't wait for fall and cooler weather. But I agree, skirts and dresses beat jeans and shorts any day, any time, any where!!!

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
06-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Not at all Kim, I embrace it. Ericka

Kimberly
06-10-2006, 10:19 AM
I don't hate summer!! I love summer. Just don't like the male clothe accompaniment ;)

(Spelling's attrotious!)

Olivia
06-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I get jealous when I see all the GGs dressed just the way I want to look, but can't! At casual gatherings, they are in their cute capris and sexy sandals; at weddings and such, it's their beautiful dresses and suits! At the beach or pool, of course, it's those swimsuits! Arrrrgghhhhhhhh!!!!! Do I get jealous? Do I get frustrated? Do I get depressed? Noooooooo! Well, ok...I lied, big time! Yes I do!!! Summer can take a lot out of you, no matter how you're looking at it! Good question btw. Olivia

eleventhdr
06-10-2006, 10:43 AM
when oh when are men going to be allowed to dress comforable in Summer or else when as well without exception indeed!: Skirts dresses and underclothing for us poor males in Summer and other times just as well all of the time as women are allowed to do already witht here pants jeans etc et all!:

Jay Suzy!:

Stormgirl
06-10-2006, 10:56 AM
girls are lucky they get to wear skirts while we have to wear boring old shorts

Brianna Lovely
06-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Hi Gurls,
I've just been out looking at some nice summer skirts and I think I'm about to buy a few. Now, the only question is, will I wear them out as a man, or as myself. Which could be full makeup, if I'm in the mood.

When I do venture out, I'll be sure to take some pics.

bredalee25
06-10-2006, 12:02 PM
all of the great spaghetti strap tops you see and knowing i can't look good in one. Oh and the itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikinis too. I love warm weather but i'm with you kimberly the male clothes stink for summer. I'd much rather wear a cute little top and skirt.

ttfn

jenny lopez
06-10-2006, 12:13 PM
I get more jealous when women wear very thin satin like dresses just about see thu in the light. :evil:

EricaCD
06-10-2006, 01:02 PM
For me, summer emphasizes the difference in effort required for a fem appearance. In winter, most women are going to be wearing about the same things that I do - layers of clothes, more modest coverage, stockings or tights. It's easy for me to find outfits that will fit right in. During the summer I have to face up to the fact that I cannot simply throw on a tank top or a spaghetti strap dress. I can't easily put my hair up in a ponytail or just swept off my neck with chopsticks. The fact that I am fully made up sticks out a bit more. And so on.

In a word, to pull together a decent summer look requires MUCH more effort for me, at the same time that women are looking absolutely wonderful with so much less effort on their parts!

That's what I really envy.

Erica

Kimberly
06-10-2006, 05:07 PM
During the summer I have to face up to the fact that I cannot simply throw on a tank top or a spaghetti strap dress.
Don't I know this!! Summer is the time when you get dressed up, but less is more, so it shows a lot more of the fact you ain't quite a GG ;)

Just takes a bit more time, I suppose, to get the look right in summer...

I'd much rather wear a cute little top and skirt.
You mean the kind I'm wearing now?? :D
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/kimberlycd/topdenim.jpg

kaitlin
06-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Hey Girls, I truly love the summer time! I have lived in the sunny south my whole life, wouldn't trade it for any where else. I also, like most of you, would LOVE to be able to wear a short skirt or a cute little sun dress. I would just like to wear a pair of blue jean shorts that just cover my butt instead of coming to my knees. My legs are shaved, smooth and tanned and I like to show them off. But whats a girl to do! lol luvs Kaitlin

Kathryn Philips
06-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Its funny, I was considering starting a thread along these lines. We are currently enjoying a small heat wave in England and I find it extremely frustrating to observe women wearing all those lovely skirts and dresses. I so wish I could be one.