PDA

View Full Version : Aqualung

christine55
11-21-2004, 05:42 PM
Sitting on the park bench..........
kind of not real satisfied with the pics probably because I have not shaved in about 16 hours. You cant see stubble or anything but I can see the difference. such is life being a tg.

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/aqualung.jpg

StephanieCD
11-21-2004, 05:43 PM
Look at you, out and about! What a nice shot - stubble or no ;)

Jennifer_G
11-21-2004, 05:45 PM
well u aint Jethro Tull thats for sure !!!!!!!! :p

Jennifer

Julie
11-21-2004, 05:58 PM
Always a perfectionist Christine. :) I love your jacket.

JJ

Jen_TGCD
11-21-2004, 06:30 PM
Amazing!!! Even in the sunlight... it doesn't look like you are wearing makeup!!! A natural beauty!

DonnaT
11-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Where's the chair? :p

Nice, outside and with a more natural smile makes it a lot better.

Sandra H
11-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Hi Christine.

You look great, as always, it is nice to see you out and about. It’s not the stubble on your face we CD’s need to worry about it the stubble everywhere else. :eek:

Sharon
11-21-2004, 07:34 PM
You look lovely as ever Christine, but aren't you afraid of making your chair jealous?

Marlene4a
11-21-2004, 07:42 PM
Christine: I cannot see any stubble from here !!

You look great darlin.

Wenda
11-22-2004, 12:22 AM
Sitting on the park bench..........
kind of not real satisfied with the pics probably because I have not shaved in about 16 hours. You cant see stubble or anything but I can see the difference. such is life being a tg.

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/aqualung.jpg
Dear, you have to learn to accept yourself and compliments to you. I once took a course on dealing with the media, and one of the side benefits for me was learning to accept and say 'thank you' for compliments. Until that point, I had never realized that I never accepted compliments. If someone would say something like, 'that was a great presentation', I wouldn't thank them. I would reply with something like 'well it's a pretty current topic', or 'it's a great audience." Accept the praise. Enjoy it. Let it make you energetic. Love yourself. luv wenda. btw, very nice pic!