PDA

View Full Version : The GG, the CD, and Me.

Lawren
06-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Lately, I have been thinking a lot about how our members think about themselves and decided to explain myself to everyone.

Please feel free to use this thread to follow suit.

Please keep in mind that I do not want to push my point of view on anyone and I surely do not intend to offend. Who be I to tell anyone how to think of themselves? :D

I do not think of myself as being a woman trapped in a man's body. I am just a slightly eccentric GM.

I do not believe I have a split personality. Perhaps I have some female character traits but not another seperate personality.

After much thought, I have decided that I do not want to be or become a woman. I believe that humankind's joys and tears are quite equally distributed among male and female. I can see no clear advantage on either side of that line.

Having said all that, I think that my real fantasy would be as follows.
I think that I would like to have a more nuetral physique. One that would look good in either male or female attire. i. e.: No facial hair and less body hair, longer/fuller lashes, smaller nose and ears, fuller lips, smaller feet, a trimmer figure, and small natural breasts, (perhaps B cup).

And before this becomes a novella...

Thanx for listening.

Butterfly Bill
06-11-2006, 09:57 AM
I agree with you completely for myself on your first three points. But I like my construction worker bod fine just the way it is. I can go for the tennis champion look if I want to select a female model to emulate, but I don't even need to do that.

TGMarla
06-11-2006, 10:42 AM
I agree with practically everything the original post says in regards to myself.

Sweet Susan
06-11-2006, 11:31 AM
And that would be ditto for me, as well.

Amelie
06-11-2006, 11:34 AM
I am a man trapped in a woman's body.

I do not have a split personality,, well it isn't split in two, I have four personalities, all of them female.

After very little thought, I would give anything to become a full woman.

Victoria-Marie
06-11-2006, 12:48 PM
I think that I would like to have a more nuetral physique. One that would look good in either male or female attire. i. e.: No facial hair and less body hair, longer/fuller lashes, smaller nose and ears, fuller lips, smaller feet, a trimmer figure, and small natural breasts, (perhaps B cup).

I totally agree with this.

Now, you could work on some of these:

1) No facial hair/less body hair: electrolysis and/or laser

2) Smaller nose, fuller lips: cosmetic surgery

3) A trimmer figure: waist training with corsets.

I am working on 1) and 3), but I don't think I am ready for 2)

As for smaller ears (mine are HUGE), smaller feet or small natural breasts, I don't think I will do anything about that.

Julie Avery
06-11-2006, 01:06 PM
Lawren, that's a more accurate description of how I feel, than I've been able to come up with myself.

Brianna Lovely
06-11-2006, 01:07 PM
A few years ago I accepted my gay side. Since then I've been doing a lot of self discovery.
Although I had dressed off and on for many years, it was not a major part of my life.
I suppose that realizing that I'm gay also allowed me to accept my femme side and become more aware of it.

Well, now I accept myself for who I am. And I'm not afraid to go out as "a man in a dress", or "fully dressed".

I have my own natural breasts and love them. Of course, I love men too, hee, hee.
Hugs,
Brianna

Veronica E. Scott
06-11-2006, 02:14 PM
No facial hair and less body hair, longer/fuller lashes, smaller nose and ears, fuller lips, smaller feet, a trimmer figure, and small natural breasts, (perhaps B cup).

And you say you don't want to be a woman?

Well I must have missed something along the way.personally I would rather have a natural C Cup.

eleventhdr
06-11-2006, 03:18 PM
I have finally come to the conclusion i was always suppose to be female.

And so for me i just want to wake up and be so or something like this somehow someway!:.

Jay Suzy!:

Sitara
06-11-2006, 03:58 PM
I keep changing my mind, somedays I think it would have been better if I was born a female and on others, I think I'm really glad for the male experience I've had. For the most part, I'm happy to be able to crossdress and experience both sides of the coin,at least parttime in the privacy of my home.

Kate Simmons
06-11-2006, 04:01 PM
I wouldn't change anything Hon. I actually enjoy shaving my body, doing makeup, etc. to prep for being Ericka. I enjoy "de-constructing" myself as Ericka to become Rich as well. That may sound nutty to some but it has to do with my creativity. Not only that but I feel that anything good is worth putting forth an effort for and has to do with my rationale for being an overall person. Now that I've thououghly confused everyone, I will say that if by some miracle, I did wake up a GG, I would still be my "tomboy" self as always(and would probably be trying my damndest to be a F T M CD). A leopard can't change it's spots, right? Take care, Ericka

Lawren
06-11-2006, 06:14 PM
No facial hair and less body hair, longer/fuller lashes, smaller nose and ears, fuller lips, smaller feet, a trimmer figure, and small natural breasts, (perhaps B cup).

And you say you don't want to be a woman?

Well I must have missed something along the way.personally I would rather have a natural C Cup.
Veronica,

No, I did not contradict myself. I do not want to be a woman. None of these features are exclusively female, not even the breasts.

When I say that I do not want to be a woman I mean just that. I still want to be a man but with more feminine attributes.

paulaN
06-11-2006, 06:56 PM
I think like a girl all of the time but I also think like a guy I guss I'm kinda 50/50 I have come to terms with me, and I like the way things are going in my life right now. I could not be happier well I could have more dress-up time and I could be accepted as transgendered. I should say we as in all of us. And there is the breast thing that sure would be great. but that stuff is not gona happen today or tommorow so..gotta go with the flow. today I'm feeling real girlish tommorow who knows. It's just me.

NatalieBliss
06-11-2006, 09:43 PM
I agree with Lawren's original post, though I am currently working on getting rid of my natural "breasts". Why are beer and food so tempting anyway! :D