PDA

View Full Version : rumples with cincher??

Alexis Ann
06-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Gals,

I use several types of cinchers to help me maintain a fem figure, but all of them have one thing in common.

I get these nasty wrinkles in the boning, making a series of valleys and peaks under my clothes. Doesnt matter what make or model of cincher or corset, it happens with them all. On most, the bottom of the cincher on the backside likes to flip up as well. Grrrrrr.

Anyone else encounter this? Any ideas how to remedy it? I love wearing them as it adds so much to the look, until i see the wrinkles or waves. Grrrrrr.

Alex

Christina Nicole
06-11-2006, 01:53 PM
You're asking too much from the cincher. It's too small and that's what happens when they are too small. They don't fit evenly. Sounds like you are using a cincher as a corset.
Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Kate Simmons
06-11-2006, 04:16 PM
One reason I wear loose fitting dresses. Ericka

Alexis Ann
06-11-2006, 04:28 PM
You're asking too much from the cincher. It's too small and that's what happens when they are too small. They don't fit evenly. Sounds like you are using a cincher as a corset.
Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

So, your saying a larger size will remedy the problem? Thanks for the info though :happy:

randi_789
06-11-2006, 05:53 PM
a cincher but also a long line bra and a padded panty so together they cover all of me from chest to legs. Granted there might be something showing under a very tight fitting outfit but for the most part it gives me a very femme figure