PDA

View Full Version : I was asked this question the other day

Gemma Rhodes
06-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Hypothetical question girls.

If someone offered to give you a million pound or dollars for our American girls but on the condition you never dressed again would you take the money?

I said no way, as long as I can get by and have enough spare money for a few girly treats each week then thats enough for me as no way could I stop dressing now.

So would you take the money or not?

Katiegirl
06-11-2006, 04:50 PM
no is the simple answer, I couldn't, not dress for any length of time now anyway

:happy:

Marla S
06-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Trying to be realistic, I would have to say NO.

(What would I do with the money anyway, if I couldn't by clothes .... pure torture :straightface: )

Janelle Young
06-11-2006, 05:02 PM
I could not do it, not even for 10 million.

Kate Simmons
06-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Not to be crass Gemma but they could "shove" their money. I have to be myself. No amount of money is worth the value of that. Ericka

JulieCDOH
06-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Not for any amount of money. I am finally happy.

Kisses Julie

tgnikki
06-11-2006, 05:22 PM
No amount of money could stop me from being the girl that I love..Nikki is everything to me..I Love Being A girl..

Love, Nikki

Michelle2008
06-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Not for any money/dollar amount! As JulieCDOH said....I am finally happy. I completely agree!

Take Care,
Michelle

Sweet Susan
06-11-2006, 05:23 PM
I'd do many things for one million bucks or pounds that I wouldn't ordinarily do or want to do. Stopping crossdressing for one million would be a no brainer. I'm not rich, not even close. One million would give me room to help my sons and their families have a better life, and that, to me, is much more important that wearing women's clothes.

SherriePall
06-11-2006, 05:26 PM
NO. I'm not financially motivated. If I were, I wouldn't have taken some of the jobs I have. There's more to life than money.

Stormgirl
06-11-2006, 05:29 PM
give me the money *dollar signs in his eyes*

bredalee25
06-11-2006, 05:32 PM
There is no way i would stop dressing for any amount of money. Money can't buy happiness and i'm happy being a girl. I wouldn't stop for love so money won't do it either.

ttfn

Sherlyn
06-11-2006, 05:36 PM
This is a hard question to answer ..in reality if the money was actually sat in your lap to be stared at ... your opinion may quiver ..lol

Brianna Lovely
06-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok, you can force me to take the money and I promise not to cd again, forever.

Hmmm, well, since there is no such thing as forever...............let's see, how many shoes, skirts etc. can I buy with a $1M?

Well, a gurl can change her mind, can't she?????

Lilith Moon
06-11-2006, 05:49 PM
I might be weak and take the money. But eventually I would have to start dressing again, no matter how hard I tried not to.

sheena
06-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Lol. My wife asked this question a couple weeks ago and I would answer with what someone said then. Yes, I'll never crossdress again, take the money and have my sex changed.
Sheena :happy:

Teresa Amina
06-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes, I'll never crossdress again, take the money and have my sex changed.

Wouldn't be "cross"dressing then, would it?:D

Lawren
06-11-2006, 08:09 PM
Of course I would take the money. Then I would move to a far country and start dressing again. If my benefactor discovered that I was Cding again I would then sue them for "Invasion of Privacy":D

VERONICARH
06-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Yes, I would take the money just to see how long i could go before I would have to give it back. Put it in the bank and get interest off it till I had to give back the million.

ava_bruna
06-11-2006, 08:25 PM
But not for money, A few year's back my wife and I were having some everyday problem's, nothing that other's havnt had, I was dressing at the time and I was thinking that if I didnt dress maybe thing's would be better between us, SOOoo I put my stuff away WAY away, got rid of some of my most beautiful dresses ect:( It hurt like HELL !!!!! I lasted perhaps 2 month's I couldnt stay away from dressing, I started collecting again but this time I got most of my thing's from Goodwill SA ect, I was smart not to invest alot of money again onlt to dump it all for nothing.I was ok for a few more year's , thing's were about the same and aftersome serious thinking and heart searching I once again dumped EVERYTHING:( this time it was for ~~~~ now get this~~~~ GOD ,I know ive open a can of worm's but this was my idea, my wife never said anything against my dressing it was all my idea both time's, WELL???? I guess God didnt help me or He know's this is me even tho I didnt. that lasted about the same, couple mon's. That's it im not stoping again even for 2 mill, If God didnt stop me then it must be to His liking?. take the ? away, It is how it's going to be AMEN !!!!!!

trannie T
06-11-2006, 08:56 PM
What's the exchange rate?

connie rotten
06-11-2006, 09:00 PM
How much is that in dollars?

Sharon
06-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Damn tootin' -- give me the bucks!

'Course, once I transition, I won't really be crossdressing any longer, will I? :straightface: +?

sportschick
06-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Although the urge to dress is strong when it hits, it's rare for me, so I'd use some of the money to pay someone to lock me up for the handful of days a year when the urge hits, and invest the rest. Practicality trumps x-dressing for me hands down. Now if the choice was to give up the sports and fitness stuff I love, and that keeps me healthy..then no.

Barb Valentine
06-11-2006, 09:18 PM
I just couldn't do it

natasha
06-11-2006, 10:17 PM
No, nadda, no way, uh uh, cant do it, no I wont, Your kidding, negative.......Hows that!!!!!

Wenda
06-11-2006, 11:20 PM
I would have to take the money. I have had some financial misadventures, and signed off way too quickly on my divorce, so don't really have a lot for retirement. My GF and I could retire, live together, probably 6 months in Mexico, six months at my cabin 5 hours north of here on a very nice lake. Maybe in mexico we could try on some clothes, not dressing, you know, shopping, sort of, really, now and again..... :D

Tamara Croft
06-12-2006, 12:13 AM
:OMG: You mean I'd have to run around naked?? :eek: for 1 million... oh yes....

Oh wait.... you mean crossdressing :tongueout

(no I didn't vote)

GG Vanya
06-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Of course I would take the money. Then I would move to a far country and start dressing again. If my benefactor discovered that I was Cding again I would then sue them for "Invasion of Privacy":D

Logic tells me this would be immoral :D Not to mention the fact that you most probably would be sued first for Breach of Contract!

Casey Morgan
06-12-2006, 08:34 AM
Circumstances being the way they are right now I'd take the money. That kind of money would make sure my grandfather could get the medical care he needs and cover his medicines. It would be one of those "no brainer" sacrifices that isn'r really a sacrifice, if you know what I mean.

Otherwise I wouldn't take the money. Sure it would be nice. But it's not like I need it.

jenni_xx
06-12-2006, 08:55 AM
No way for me also.

But it would be interesting to see how many non-crossdressing males would crossdress for the rest of their lives if they were offered 1 million plus to do so!!! My bet would be most of em...

:tongueout

Siobhan Marie
06-12-2006, 01:16 PM
No way, I'm finally happy with who and what I am. Am not prepared to lose that.
Would be losing a part of me, not a chance!

:hugs: Anna x

Tina Dixon
06-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Give me the cash, no big deal to give it up, what I will also give up is working for a living, oh yes:D

Ellie
06-12-2006, 01:52 PM
I voted YES! Give me the money.

But I would still manage to dress... after I hid the money so they can't get it back. :p

jjjjohanne
06-12-2006, 07:03 PM
I suppose with that much money, I could afford the therapy I would need to quit!!!

Sarah Rabbit
06-12-2006, 07:32 PM
You Propose to get a million dollars to do an Indecent thing?
Yeah, Give me the bucks. I'll just take the money, gather all my clothes, put them in a garbage bag, put them in the wheely bin..,. and ...and....and ....Arrhhhggg....PUSH THE WHEELY BIN LIKE HELL..Sucker!!

Sarah R:bunny:

Bonnie D
06-12-2006, 08:20 PM
With all the non-monetary incentives to stop crossdressing throughout my life and I still can't stop then I know I couldn't for a million dollars so I wouldn't take it. If getting a sex change first was allowable then hand it over.

Trying to trick your way around it would backfire and make things only worse I'm sure.

Bonnie

avawho
06-12-2006, 11:24 PM
For myself I would have to say that I'd not take the money... I've purged way too many times in the past thinking I'd get over this and finally come to my senses that this is me and thats all there is too it... now if I'd only NOT purged think of how much more money I'd have now... naw it wouldn't equal $1,000,000...

Cheers
Ava

jenny_cheerleader
06-13-2006, 11:46 AM
nope, never!

Jill
06-13-2006, 12:05 PM
I ultimately want to quit anyway, I would do it for that money, it would be a good opportunity for me to do what I want to do anyway.