PDA

View Full Version : hiya boys

Kieron Andrew
06-12-2006, 03:29 AM
just thought i would say hi to you all again lol, you boys seem pretty quiet of late??, whats going on any gossip?

Adam
06-12-2006, 04:59 AM
hello Kieron nice to see your name at last :D good name btw

CaptLex
06-12-2006, 09:00 AM
just thought i would say hi to you all again lol, you boys seem pretty quiet of late??, whats going on any gossip?
Nice name, Kells . . . er . . . Kieron. :thumbsup: Just curious, how did you choose it (both parts)?

Kieron Andrew
06-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Nice name, Kells . . . er . . . Kieron. :thumbsup: Just curious, how did you choose it (both parts)?from my celtic decent!

Kieron Andrew
06-12-2006, 09:13 AM
New name, eh? Very cool. I went to primary school with a Keiren, used to beat him up. >_>im glad we live an ocean apart then lol

CaptLex
06-12-2006, 09:29 AM
from my celtic decent!
Cool - maybe we're related, then.

P.S. Watch out for Lex, I think he's the president of his fight club. Oops, sorry, I forgot the first rule of fight club. :p

mistunderstood
06-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Like the name Kieron.

Wren
06-12-2006, 11:08 PM
My... I hang up my keyboard for a couple days and the world goes upside down. Well not so much but your name changed Kells. I didn't know you could do that, well I guess when you're a mod you can do anything. Phenomenal cosmic things.

Anywho, very nice name. I may have been concussed at the time, but I was led to believe that it would be Kieron Aaron (Spelling?), did I make that up? Anywho Andrew is a lovely name. 2/2 Andrews that I have met I have really liked 3/3 now. I don't think I've known a Kieron. *thinking* nope. You'll be the first. YAY!!!!

There does seem to be a dead silence here.....oh here's some gossip. Recently they were doing profiles of female actors whom they considered had gone from Beauty to beast in their roles for movies. Well...they chose Hilary Swank's role in "Boys don't cry" (movie about transsomething female to male, unsure have never actually seen it. I hear it's good, sad though.) Anyhow they considered her transformation from beautiful woman to transexual female to be beauty to beast. I almost wanted to hurl a knife at my television. It just went forward to prove that FTM's are part of the worlds "freak show". Anyway I was really miffed and wanted to post it immediately. but thought that I would just forget it and let it slide. BUT I WILL NOT!! So here it is.

Wren Out *peace signs*

sparro
06-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Nice name by the way. How the hell do you pronounce it? Is it like Key-ron or Kay-ron or Key-A-ron? What it up? kie-ron or kier-on

Kieron Andrew
06-13-2006, 02:42 AM
Anywho, very nice name. I may have been concussed at the time, but I was led to believe that it would be Kieron Aaron (Spelling?), did I make that up? Anywho Andrew is a lovely name. 2/2 Andrews that I have met I have really liked 3/3 now. I don't think I've known a Kieron. *thinking* nope. You'll be the first. YAY!!!! you were right it was gonna be Aaron but i decide it didnt run off the tongue easy plus i wanted a name that went with my celtic decent

Kieron Andrew
06-14-2006, 05:06 AM
i knew mine.......im gonna split the thread if you dont mind wren

Wren
06-14-2006, 06:29 AM
I don't mind at all. Use those phenomenal cosmic mod powers while you've got 'em.