PDA

View Full Version : Cute shopping experience

Rachel Ann
11-22-2004, 02:20 AM
Usually when I go to Walgreen's to pick up my prescriptions I use the opportunity to do a little "stealth" restocking of my hose and panties.

Today while I walked through the store, a bright, bubbly young lady asked me if she could help me find anything. That NEVER happens in that store. I think she was an assistant manager trainee or something. I said "no thanks, just here for my prescriptions".

Next I am elbow-deep in the panties looking for my size. Here she is again, asking me if she can help me find anything. I couldn't think of anything to say but "gee, this is awkward". She just looked at me with eyes that said "why in the world should this be awkward" and asked me what size and style I was looking for. That accomplished, she asked me if she could help me find anything else. I pointed to the bras and said "I don't suppose you have a 44B in there". She actually looked! "No, I'm sorry, we don't."

I thanked her for being nice to me and moved on to the pharmacy with my purchases in hand.

I just LOVE living in the Bay Area!

:D

Rachel Ann

p.s. I finally got around to shaving my chest tonight!

KewTnCurvy GG
11-22-2004, 02:23 AM
:D that is sweet Rachel Ann:)

hugs
kew

Sharon
11-22-2004, 02:24 AM
Cool Rachel Ann! I didn't even know Walgreens sold clothing. And yes -- I've been to SF several times, and it would be a marvelous place to live.

Rachel Ann
11-22-2004, 02:36 AM
Well, Sharon, this area is just about as GLBT-friendly as anyplace in the world, I think! Unfortunately, it is also one of the top five most expensive cities to live in in the world.

JoannaDees
11-22-2004, 02:43 AM
Wow, shaved your chest? Expecting a fun experience? And if the north bay is too expensive, how about Fremont? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Julie
11-22-2004, 07:06 AM
I really hate it when shop assistants keep coming up to ask if I need help, I always feel it's because they see everyone as a prospective shoplifter.

I politely say, "No thank-you but you can be assured if I require any assistance you'll be who I'll call upon."

JJ

Wendy me
11-22-2004, 08:08 AM
when out shopping if asked if you need help if you do just say yes a few times the girl has said is this for you i say yes

Georgette
11-22-2004, 10:16 AM
Usually when I go to Walgreen's to pick up my prescriptions I use the opportunity to do a little "stealth" restocking of my hose and panties.

Today while I walked through the store, a bright, bubbly young lady asked me if she could help me find anything. That NEVER happens in that store. I think she was an assistant manager trainee or something. I said "no thanks, just here for my prescriptions".

Next I am elbow-deep in the panties looking for my size. Here she is again, asking me if she can help me find anything. I couldn't think of anything to say but "gee, this is awkward". She just looked at me with eyes that said "why in the world should this be awkward" and asked me what size and style I was looking for. That accomplished, she asked me if she could help me find anything else. I pointed to the bras and said "I don't suppose you have a 44B in there". She actually looked! "No, I'm sorry, we don't."

I thanked her for being nice to me and moved on to the pharmacy with my purchases in hand.

I just LOVE living in the Bay Area!

:D

Rachel Ann

p.s. I finally got around to shaving my chest tonight!
Yes we should all be so lucky to live in an area like the Bay Area. What am I complaining about? My SO will help me from now on although she says I am to risque in my tastes for clothes, what the H I haven't been able to do this in the open as long as she has. I told her I would try and be conservative. LOL
HUGS

Rachel Ann
11-22-2004, 01:18 PM
Julie, I don't think this was about shoplifting - I go there all the time and the place is chock full of mirrors, cameras and uniformed guards.

Jenny, I would normally prefer to be left alone - but this was just too cute.

Georgette
11-22-2004, 01:19 PM
Wife just walked in with this a little while ago as you all know I like CHOCOLATE. Take a look.

Sharon
11-22-2004, 01:21 PM
I really hate it when shop assistants keep coming up to ask if I need help, I always feel it's because they see everyone as a prospective shoplifter.

I politely say, "No thank-you but you can be assured if I require any assistance you'll be who I'll call upon."

JJ

Julie,
The fear of shoplifting isn't the only reason that clerks approach you. Too many customers walk out the door when they are unable to find what they are looking for. The clerks are attempting to make a sale.