PDA

View Full Version : Bikini in Hotel Hottub

daniel_k25
06-12-2006, 08:39 AM
I am going to be staying at a hotel the next few days and was thinking about using the hottub wearing a pair of bikini bottoms. This has always been a huge fantasy of mine. Has anyone ever been out in public or used a pool wearing bikini bottoms or a onepiece (or a full bikini)? I don't plan on wearing a wig or otherwise trying to pass. The pair I have are bright orange with ties at the sides so there is no way it can pass as a men's swimsuit. I really want to do it but don't know if I have the courage. Any words of encouragement or advice?

Julia Cross
06-12-2006, 08:44 AM
All I can say is be careful. It sounds like you will be in a very public place where families may be also. Some guests may be offended and cause trouble for you. Crossdressing in a restaurant is less risque than wearing just a bikini bottom or one piece whic is far more revealling and may have those around you questioning your motivation.

Julia

daniel_k25
06-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Yes - I agree - any families or anything like that and I certainly would not even consider it. This hotel is more of a business hotel and I would only consider doing it very late at night. I have no desire or intention of creating a bad situation.

Rikki3X
06-12-2006, 10:34 AM
I have done this on quite a few "business" trips. I have worn bikini bottoms, one peice suits, and thongs. My fave is a little two piece thing that I got from XDRESS.com... string bottom with a darling little bra.
Now here are the three BUTS.. #1 - I try stay at places where the pool or hottub is open 24/7.... not many around but you can find them #2 - I only go to the pool/tub late in the evening which minimizes the chances of "families" and kids being around and #3 - I make darn sure that my robe or towel (if in the pool I place several towels strategically around the pool) is close by for a QUICK cover up (although is kinda hard to hide the bra with just a towel. If you are of the inclination, you might want to experiment with the hot tub jets - when situated corectly they can provide a very "full-filling" experience. luvs and kisses, Rikki3X (working in 2X)

JamieTG
06-12-2006, 12:50 PM
I lay out at beaches and pools all the time wearing a girls bikini bottom. I have a plain black one and just bought another in aqua. As long as its not something like hot pink and it holds everything in, you should be alright. I do try to lay out where there are not a lot of kids around.
Jamie

Tina Dixon
06-12-2006, 01:17 PM
I think your asking for problems, but what ever.

kathy gg
06-12-2006, 05:32 PM
If you are presenting as a woman wearing a swimsuit {that covers enough} shoudl not be an issue. My hubby and I were at a cd convention at a hotel a few months ago and he wore a two piece while in girl mode and we had no problems at all.

But wearing a bikini bottom and using a facility that may have families around is a very grey area. I know that men wear speedo bottoms which leave little to the imaginiation, but unless you are in a very liberal or adult oriented area you are really being risky.

Sky
06-12-2006, 06:46 PM
I say go for it. Worst case scenario, a clerk will show up and politely -there are no trucker-mannered clerks in business hotels- ask you to change it. If you are brazen enough you could have some wicked fun asking to see the hotel's regulations -walking in your orange thingy to the front desk! If not, just smile and let go.

Tina Dixon
06-12-2006, 07:00 PM
This don't even sound like crossdressing, more like a weird fetsh:thumbsdn:

Deidra Cowen
06-12-2006, 07:48 PM
One of my major goals in life is to wear a bikini to a pool while enfemme. Probably if I can stick with the diet and exersise I might be able to pull it off at the SCC pool party in September.

Of course I just took my kids to the ice cream stand that did not help!!! As for wearing one while still in guy mode....hmmmm....nope that does not work. :eek:

Holly
06-12-2006, 09:42 PM
I would classify this as a high risk activity. If you decide to proceed, please be very, very careful.

windycissy
06-12-2006, 11:06 PM
I did it last week, with a one-piece and a cover-up, tucked my wig under a visor and tied it back with a scrunchie, it was the most exciting episode of my crossdressing career! Watching the little skirt on my suit rustle in the breeze was pure heaven. I was very careful about where I sat, but when I felt sure I was passable, I even went for a dip, and another woman started a conversation with me about how great the water felt. This is not for the feint of heart, but if you have the chops, go for it! Windy

Jeanine
06-13-2006, 02:53 AM
I say go for it ... One of the first times I went out fully dressed as a female was when I was 17, and my three older sisters and I spent a week of Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

I had long shoulder length hair at the time, so I stayed dressed as a girl the whole time we were there. I had developed large feminine breasts from Gynecomastia when I was younger, so,to show off my boobs when we went to the beach, I wore a yellow two piece swimsuit with a tank bottom to hide my male parts and a string bikini top ... And I got a lot more attention from guys than any of my sisters.
Hugs to all,
Jeanine

Delila
06-13-2006, 03:14 AM
I live in an apartment and wore a full bikini to the hot tub, nearly got caught but it was very enjoyable. My wife got a huge kick out of the fact that about 20 people suddenly showed up, like i said nearly got caught but still very fun anyway.

Deanna2
06-13-2006, 05:13 PM
I wear a pair of hipster panties with an animal print for swimming. I've been on the beach in Cancun with friends and they made no comment.

daniel_k25
06-15-2006, 08:26 AM
Well I thought I would give a little report about my hottub adventure. I did wear my bikini bottom into the hottub at the hotel one night. The sign on the door into the swimming pool/hot tub room said it was only open until 11:00. At about 10:30 there was a man in the hottub reading a paper and some people in the pool so I just went to my room and waited. At 11:00 I went back down and the guy was still in the hottub although the other people had left. At 11:30 I went down again and he was still there! Went back to my room - came back 1/2 hour later, and he was finally gone. I had a towel and tshirt on and was wearing my bright orange bikini bottom with the side tie under my shorts. I thought about it for a few minutes before I gathered my courage. It was midnight and there was absolutely nobody around, but I noticed that there was a security camera in the pool room. It was one of those dar domes so you don't know where the camera is pointed or whether there even actually is one. After a few minutes I thought "what the heck," if someone behind the counter sees me on a monitor, the worst they will do is probably come and tell me that I can't use the hottub and need to get out.

So I took off my shoes and tshit and slid off my shirt. I felt totally exposed because the pool.hottub room had a totally glass door and the upper half of the walls were glass so anyone walking by in the hallway could look right in and see me. I slid into the hottub and it felt really good! I said there for about 25 minutes, scared but excited by the thought that someone else might come in or walk by in the hall and see me. But nobody did and I had the place all to myself. When I got out I was considerring drying off and just putting on my tshirt and shoes and walking up to my room without putting my shorts back on, but there were security cameras in the hall and I thought that might be pushing it too far. I thought that if the nightperson behind the counter was monitoring the security cameras, they might feel that it is one thing to let me sit in the hottub by myself at midnight in a bikini bottom, but another to let me roam the hallways dressed like that. So I put my shorts back on and went to my room and that was that.

It was a good experience and I enjoyed it - to my surprise it was kind of anticlimactic - probably because there really was nobody around and I veryt much felt like I had the place to myself. I have to admit that that night I kept having fantasies about what would happen if an older gentlemen would have come down to use the hottbub after a long, stressful day and caught little me sitting there in the hottub in my skimpy, sexy bikini bottom. :)

GabrielleS
06-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Cool....am glad that it was so much fun; going back tonight for another nice warm dip?