PDA

View Full Version : im in need of advise

stphanieluv
06-12-2006, 11:45 AM
I am still in the closet about my femanine side and really want to come out of the closet,I would like to meet new friends in my area who might be able to give me the support that I need to come and start going out in public but here is my problem,I have not been able to locate any friends in my area so
I am assuming that any who might be in my area are still in the closet about their desire to dress up,any advise in this matter will be helpful my email address is johns brain71@yahoo.com I live in turlock ca,

have a great day
sincerly

Steph

Julie York
06-12-2006, 11:54 AM
No-one knows what area you are in. Maybe that's your problem?

michelle-h
06-12-2006, 12:23 PM
Steph,

Julie is right. You need to give us a general idea where you are, if you want any of the locals to notice you. Also, you can do a forum search for the name of your city or state. I found a few local girls that way.

Michelle-H

Gale R
06-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Hey girls at the end of stphanieluv's post she says she's from Turlock,CA, time to get those glasses looked at.:winking: :D

Connie D50
06-12-2006, 12:56 PM
I think if you google Crossdressing groups in Cal. That would be a great start. You might have to drive alittle ways but sometime that is not bad.:happy:

Connie

Julia Cross
06-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Steph we are all here as CD's, so disclosing what state/province, city or town you are in will do little in exposing your secret but will do wonders in allowing you to meet like minded individuals in your area.

Julia

DanaJ
06-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey girls at the end of stphanieluv's post she says she's from Turlock,CA, time to get those glasses looked at.:winking: :DAlso at the end of her post:

Last edited by stphanieluv : 06-12-2006 at 01:23 PM. which is when I'm sure she added the location ;)

EricaCD
06-12-2006, 01:42 PM
You're in luck! I just googled Turlock CA and note that you are about 80 miles inland from San Francisco, a/k/a CD central. I'm not so sure how much luck you will have in your immediate area (though even the more conservative parts of CA tend to be tolerant), but with about a 90 minute drive you will find as much support as a cd is likely to get in this country.

Good luck!
Erica

Julie York
06-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Hey girls at the end of stphanieluv's post she says she's from Turlock,CA, time to get those glasses looked at.:winking: :D

DOH!!!

Beg pardon.:p

Julie York
06-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Also at the end of her post:
which is when I'm sure she added the location ;)

Oh good I am not going blind!! Thanks DanaJ.