PDA

View Full Version : a few of my "halloween getups"

brenda
05-11-2004, 08:49 PM
still refining oicture technique

Gabrielle
05-11-2004, 08:52 PM
Brenda!
You shocked me girl. Those are no halloween getups!

They look great!

:confused:

brenda
05-11-2004, 09:03 PM
it is about the only time i can get away with it, fully dressed: heels, makeup, hose, panties, bra(with water ballons), jewelry, perfume, wig, nail polish, purse etc... for the whole day! at work and into the eve. my wife even puts up with it. i really dig it. girls at work think it is great. even went to dinner "dressed"after work with my wife and another couple this last time! it is now kind of expected that i will " dress" like this at work on halloween (4 years now).
sadly, halloween is on sunday this year....hmmm?

MichelleH
05-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Nice outfits!! I really liked your hair and makeup in the last shot.

MichelleH

brenda
05-11-2004, 09:19 PM
the backside

Lee
05-11-2004, 09:39 PM
I like short one,more leg.I like your dresses too.

eleventhdr
05-11-2004, 11:10 PM
thsoe sure are lovely pics of you dressed. But it is kind of ashame that it ahs to be just for halloween. But I know and understana after all that's I did begin as well. Pity that we are not allowed quite yet to dress this way all the time sure would be very nice and comfortable Oh well it is yet to come to pass You will see. In the meantime enjoy it whenever you can as i have and still do whenever I can dress which is not nearly enough.!.

Bernadina
09-27-2004, 07:52 PM
Hey Brenda. Its almost that time again. Get ready for your transformation.

http://www.qss.ca/entomology/pumpkins.gif

genevieve_ohara
09-27-2004, 08:09 PM
You are beautiful! Kind of an Angelica Houston look-alike! Watch out if you go out that Jack Nicholson doesn't spot you....he might be hot for a reunion!

Seriously, in the photos you don't look like you're wearing costumes...you look like a woman. Not a T-Girl, not at Cd...a woman. Bravo! You PASS!

Wenda
09-27-2004, 11:48 PM
Those look great! I was expecting something else. I know what you mean about Halloween. I am looking for an event that I can use as an excuse. I might get some help from a couple of fem friends. I just created some really satisfying cleavage today, so just want to show it off. wenda.

Renecd
09-28-2004, 02:04 AM
You do look great Brenda! Very passable.

Hugs,
Rene

Felicity
09-28-2004, 02:41 AM
I too was expecting something else. The other day, I was shopping for a catsuit, holloween or not. I tucked, put on pantyhose, and a Nike nylon/lacra buckleback with short legs. I attack a product shot (not me) to show the style I wore, except mine has legs to just to above the knee. otherwise exactly the same. It is great for smoothing things out under a catsuit.

Anyway, I tried on the Yellow Ninja suit seen in "Kill Bill." Tried the med/lg and I didn't like the looseness in the crotch, it was bunched up. I should have tried the sm/med but tried other stuff on instead. Maybe I'll go back and try it. I attached the Ninja suit too...

samantha78
09-28-2004, 09:49 AM
Brenda!
You shocked me girl. Those are no halloween getups!

They look great!

:confused:
those are halloween getups dear? those look fantastic dear! keep up the great looks!

babe4life
09-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Brenda, very nice! :)