PDA

View Full Version : Something Always There to Remind Me

Drucilla
06-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Out shopping today ----in drab--for some new girly sandals and the elevator music playing in the background was "Something Always There to Remind Me".
Had to stop and chuckle at the irony of this situation.
At any rate, I really like the "something " and hope it always there to remind me !

"Always something there to remind me
I was born to love you, and I will never be free
You'll always be a part of me
'Cause there is always something there to remind me"

Guess most of you are not old enough to remember this classic by the Naked Eyes.

Brianna Lovely
06-13-2006, 07:30 AM
Always liked that song. In fact, I'll most likely be thinking about it, while I shop for a new skirt later today.

Josi
06-13-2006, 08:09 AM
Naked eyes ???
Noooooo!

Sandie Shaw !!
;)

Casey Morgan
06-13-2006, 08:23 AM
Written by (honestly) Burt Bacharach. And there are plenty of people here who are old enough to remember the Naked Eyes version.

The problem used to be that there was "always something there to remind me". Now it's kind of comforting.

Angela Burke
06-13-2006, 10:02 AM
Cloadagh Rogers,
"I'm going to bounce up and down
on my spring!".

Siobhan Marie
06-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Out shopping today ----in drab--for some new girly sandals and the elevator music playing in the background was "Something Always There to Remind Me".
Had to stop and chuckle at the irony of this situation.
At any rate, I really like the "something " and hope it always there to remind me !

"Always something there to remind me
I was born to love you, and I will never be free
You'll always be a part of me
'Cause there is always something there to remind me"

Guess most of you are not old enough to remember this classic by the Naked Eyes.

Am not old enough to remember it when it first came out, but have heard the song in the past and love it, never fails to make me smile.

:hugs: Anna x

Tiffany Anne 9954
06-13-2006, 01:25 PM
Allways Something To Remind Me
"R.B Greaves"
His only other hit besides---Take A Letter Maria

Angela Burke
06-13-2006, 04:35 PM
"Mouldy old dough".
Lft. Pidgeon.
Their only hit apart from
"Desparate Dan".