PDA

View Full Version : over the counter

Missy
11-22-2004, 10:45 AM
I have read alot about hormons and other items for breast development
is there anything that is all natural over the counter that will do the same thing to grow boobs on a guy? if so will any one share this information
I am on a low budget and maybe over the counter all natureal might be cheaper

thanks alot

Missy

Georgette
11-22-2004, 10:50 AM
It's your body and your life if I were you I wouldn't try that it can have a lasting effect.
I'm no doctor but I wouldn't take that chance.

Julie
11-22-2004, 10:54 AM
Do a forum search by typing in breast enhancement, you'll find some links amongst the posts. Like Georgette though I would urge doing this with medical guidance.

JJ

Ashleigh
11-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Missy,
Please listen to those who are in the know on this forum. They advised me quite extensively, and also I did extensive research. Unless you want to make the complete change, under strict medical supervision, and have the big bucks to do so, I recommend you not do this. The dangers are real and like it has been said before, there is no going back.

Wendy me
11-22-2004, 11:24 AM
missy be safe not thirfty we love you and want to keep you around for a long time

Sharon
11-22-2004, 12:51 PM
I wholeheartedly concur with the other girls Missy. Your health is much too important to fool around with OTC products, most of which are a complete waste of money anyway.

Missy
11-24-2004, 11:45 AM
To the girls
I would like to say thank you the information you have given me
made me think about what I was about to do.
I will talk it over with my Dr. the next time I see him.
I have asked myself also if I need more then a B-cup.
I wear bras that are 44 b's and fill them with little to no bagginess
Sometimes I get an idea in my head and I want it but do not think about the long trem effect.
once again thank you for givening me things to think about

Missy :)

ChristineRenee
11-24-2004, 01:36 PM
Not really something that can be done on the cheap Missy. OTC is probably not going to do much for you except deplete your bank account. If you are serious about taking hormones for breast enlargement, it is best to seek medical attention and supervision. And be sure it is what you really want as the effects are lasting. Definitely don't try to do it on your own. There can be serious risks to your health and we want you to be safe and around here for a long time.

Love,
Christine Renee