PDA

View Full Version : i cant belive myself

netticd
06-13-2006, 01:37 PM
well i have been reading all of the forums sice i joined this lovely site. and i think that it has incuorged me to do more with my cding. i.e. yesturday i took a walk around the block (in the middle of the day) i have gone out before but always late at night. i have always had the support of my 2 ollder sisters and my wonderfull do ashley. but i think that the credit for this little outing lies with the stories i have read here.

thank you for helping me be me

sky0629
06-13-2006, 01:55 PM
How cool is that. I'm so happy for you It had to be a rush, keep us posted.
sky

Rachel Schaedel
06-13-2006, 01:57 PM
Congrats on looking at this big ole bright world. I must say that I have also had the same experience. I will spend some time at the puter dressed and need to stretch my legs so I just go for a short stroll through the apartment complex I live in. took a lot of courage but now it is jus teasier every time I go for a walk. Keep it up girl. Your confidence will grow with each step.

Rachel

Tracy_Victoria
06-13-2006, 02:22 PM
Glad you found this big old world is not so scary, most people don't give a damn, or to busy worrying about theirs to be bothered by yours. The important thing is never segregate yourself in a place alone, ie sulking from shadow to shadow late at night is something a RG would never do, she'd either walk with confidence, or not be there in the first place at all.

good luck with you continuing adventures!

Brianna Lovely
06-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Happy to see that you've ventured out into the real world. I'm glad that you have the support of your family, and you're right, the people on this forum are wonderful.
Hugs,
Brianna

GypsyKaren
06-14-2006, 02:53 AM
I'm very happy for you! You just can't beat being out and about, can you?

Karen

Karren H
06-14-2006, 06:31 AM
Fantastic!!! But it's all you girl......takes a lot courage to do that!!

Love Karren

swiss_susan
06-14-2006, 06:53 AM
Netti,

I know the feeling! :happy:

Susan

KateW
06-14-2006, 09:04 AM
If you can't believe yourself, why should I? Just kidding... congrats on your outing! :-)