PDA

View Full Version : Need some help, from GG’s too

Brianna Lovely
06-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Hi girls, I’m in a bit of a dilemma.
I’m trying to find a bra that “looks good” on me. First let me say that I’m 6’ tall and have a 40” ribcage and a 46” natural bust line, which would make me a 44B according to the Playtex measuring guide.

Now, my problem, I’m going to an affair in a few months and I will be dressing “sexy” for one of the cocktail hours. I would love to wear a plunge, push-up, deep-vee or the like.

The only problem is, all “nice looking” bras in size 32-36, look very sexy, but bras from 38-44 look like you’re wearing a bullet proof vest, or something made by Omar The Tent Maker.

I can tape my breasts to give me nice cleavage, but what do I do to make the “whole package” look right?

Any help / advice appreciated.

midwest GG
06-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Recentely, I went to the local Walmart, and found Queen Latifa's new line of bra's. They only had size's 36-42, and went from B cups, all the way to DDD. They are absolutely wonderful, and very, very, HOT...but what else do you expect from the Queen???? They have multiple colors to choose from, and make your breasts look awesome!! (heck, I've had 3 kids and I love that bra, they put them back in their place..I went back to get one in white too!)

VeronicaMoonlit
06-13-2006, 05:00 PM
Now, my problem, I’m going to an affair in a few months and I will be dressing “sexy” for one of the cocktail hours. I would love to wear a plunge, push-up, deep-vee or the like.

The only problem is, all “nice looking” bras in size 32-36, look very sexy, but bras from 38-44 look like you’re wearing a bullet proof vest, or something made by Omar The Tent Maker.
This
Any help / advice appreciated.

Get thee to Lane Bryant, the store. Their Cacique line will have the low cut, ;plunging, bras you need.

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/Shopping/lb/product_landing/new_cacique_landing.asp

This plungy enough?

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/Shopping/product.aspx?product_id=LBSR0009&nav=

The stores have stuff not on the website too.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

Marlena Dahlstrom
06-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Get thee to Lane Bryant, the store. Their Cacique line will have the low cut, ;plunging, bras you need.

Incidentally the Cacique line is made by the same manufacturer who does Victoria's Secrets. In fact, several items are identical to VS except for the label and the larger size.

VeronicaMoonlit
06-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Incidentally the Cacique line is made by the same manufacturer who does Victoria's Secrets. In fact, several items are identical to VS except for the label and the larger size.

Oooh yes, I forgot to mention that, thanks Marlena. I've got one that's pretty much identical to the classic Body by Victoria push up.

Fashion Bug (one of the sister stores of Lane Bryant) seems to have some of the Cacique bra's under their own brand name (but not the really good ones, you still have to go to Lane Bryant for those)

There's supposed be stand-alone Cacique stores showing in up in the malls sooner or later.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

Brianna Lovely
06-14-2006, 02:25 AM
Thank you girls, for your suggestions, I will have to check them out.
QUEEN Latifa, hmm, how fitting, hee, hee.

RikkiOfLA
06-14-2006, 04:06 AM
There's supposed be stand-alone Cacique stores showing in up in the malls sooner or later.

We have one of those at our mall (Fox Hills in Culver City, CA). It's actually a double-sized Lane Bryant, where one half of the store (separated by a wall, but they share cash register and management) is the Cacique store. Still, it's magnficent--an entire room dedicated to plus-size lingerie! And much of it is gorgeous and sexy lingerie at that!

I went ape over the lace bras designed to emphasize cleavage. They have little air-filled falsies that go into their own pockets in the back of the bra. When I wear one, I don't get cleavage (without taping), but I do get a bra that I can wear without breast enhancers! Cooler and lighter in weight!

When I found those, I literally threw out all my old bras and replaced them with these. Love them!

Rikki

CharlaineCadence
06-14-2006, 04:39 AM
I bought three bras from that line their great at a wopping 40c I was feeling alittle depresed at the good looking ones myself but her line is great. I dont recamend her waist cinchers though they dont hold well at all. though might look good over a small courset to hind the strings.

kiss kiss
char