PDA

View Full Version : How's this for coming out?

Deanna2
06-13-2006, 04:43 PM
I was reading the letters to the editor in the weekend magazine of the OZ national newspaper and came across this letter to the Editor. I can only assume it is for real.

"It seems that 'man-style' is now the fashion for women (according to a previous article). I would suggest it is time for a serious look at 'woman-style' for men. My partner (very much a male) wears a caftan around the house and sometimes even a skirt. It's attractive and looks good. I think a lot of women would agree.'

Signed by a GG from Sydney

Now that's the sort of acceptance that any CD could wish for.

Julie York
06-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Bloody hippies get everywhere.:D :D

Kate Simmons
06-14-2006, 08:09 AM
Man, woman--same thing. Just different plumbing! Ericka

KateW
06-14-2006, 08:44 AM
I think that supportive wives should get an annual Christmas bonus from the government.

Karren H
06-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Who knows, maybe the evolution of human clothing will merge and anyone can wear what ever they want!! Just saw X-Men 3 and some of Magneto's followers were crossing gender boundrys!! Guess its ok for mutants to crossdress.....

Love Karren

KateW
06-14-2006, 09:30 AM
Who knows, maybe the evolution of human clothing will merge and anyone can wear what ever they want!! Just saw X-Men 3 and some of Magneto's followers were crossing gender boundrys!! Guess its ok for mutants to crossdress.....

That's because they are the cure!

Miriannah
06-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Or because we are mutants. That's okay though, because mutation is the catalyst driving evolution.

bobby_hansen
06-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Who knows, maybe the evolution of human clothing will merge and anyone can wear what ever they want!!

I've always wondered what would happen if a major clothing store like Macy's, The Gap, or even something smaller like Kohl's, Target, etc..., simply combined the clothing sections and went to one sizing system.

TGMarla
06-14-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm no mutant! My hand! My face! What's happening to me?!?!

And where did this lipstick come from?

Sarah Rabbit
06-15-2006, 06:29 AM

Love Karren

Meet :bunny: Rabbit Girl!! :bunny: