PDA

View Full Version : Magic Curves

heathersmithsmith
06-14-2006, 05:20 AM
Does anyone have any knowledge about these breast forms? They state they are delicious and they look that way but experience is everything. I would appreciate any help people may have.
www.magiccurves.com/

Kate Simmons
06-14-2006, 06:18 AM
Heather, You are a real "girl", you know that? Ericka

ava_bruna
06-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Hi Heather, Those magic curvers look sooooooooo beautiful, just love the idea of nipple's sticking out like they do;) shame they cost so much but maybe in time I'll think about it, think about it? oooohh yar I do;)

KateW
06-14-2006, 09:54 AM
They look pretty good. If you can afford them, I say go for it!

Stephenie S
06-14-2006, 10:49 AM
They do look nice don't they?
The onlything that bothers me, though, is that they have a strict "no return" policy. "All sales are final" means you have no recorse if you have ANY problems. I would stick to sites that allow an exchange or refund if you get the wrong size or if the product is defective.
Their marketing certainly is good though.

Lovies,
Stephenie

ava_bruna
06-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Didnt notice that, thank's for saying. goes to show, READ EVERYTHING

susiej
06-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Heather,

I've never heard of Magic Curves before, and I've been surfing the web looking at, and occasionally buying, breast forms for (*sigh*) years.

$245 for the D's is a bit higher than, for example, my favorite on-line store, www.breastformstore.com, but it appears that the forms are first-rate. However, the C's at $145 are competitive with most on-line sites. If you can believe the website. It is not unknown in this business for shady vendors to include photos of GG's, as though we poor desperate, gullible transgenders can't tell the difference.

That said, the magic curves website seems pretty credible to me. Looking at the photos carefully, for example, perfectd/picture4.htm (I'll not give the entire link because the photo may violate this forum's standards) is obviously of forms, but, well, wow, it sure looks good nonetheless! These joints have a right to stage their pictures carefully, just like Wendy's does in making its burgers look attractive :), and these obviously are carefully done. But it doesn't look like they're cheating, to me.

Classic advice about buying breast forms is not to get them too large, despite the obvious inclination to do so :). If you can live with C's, you're not going out on a limb on price versus the other vendors.

I just googled "Magic curves" + "Breast forms" and discovered that "magiccurves" has been an EBay vendor since this time last year, with 36 feedback messages, all positive. Some of the feedback includes positive statements about the products, not just the shipping, service and so on.

If you buy through EBay, you get a certain amount of protection against total scams. Anyway, these folk look legit to me.

Hugs,
Susie

carol anne
06-14-2006, 12:05 PM
:happy: Heather, I have no idea about Magic Curves but do want to strongly recommend the use of breast forms any time you want to look prperly dressed. Yes, they are somewhat costly, but in terms of realism, comfort and self assurance they are almost a necessity for any cd. Enjoy yourself Heather

susann_gardener
06-14-2006, 02:28 PM
I would really want to try them on for comparison with my size 8's. I think I will do some measuring...
How does one measure projection?