PDA

View Full Version : Gay Pride Pgh June 17

Jillian310
06-14-2006, 12:23 PM
A gala day is planned for Gay Pride in Pittsburgh PA on June 17. My grandson, who lives out of town and can't attend, recently came out at age 16. I plan to march and attend as his surrogate. The event may get some TV (He He) coverage. My dilemma is the wardrobe for the day. At this point I am planning for a mini and pantyhose, top, boobs, makeup, etc. An alternative is short shorts, pantyhose, etc. I am relying on my 'disguise' to shield me from folks that know me but don't know I dress. I urge as many sisters that can attend do so, if as nothing else, parade watchers, en drab or en femme. This is an opportunity to show solidarity with the gay community, whose support we need now and will need in the future to advance our 'cause'.

Caitlintgsd
06-14-2006, 12:29 PM
Hope you have a good time. I love going to Pride. I wouldn't worry about people seeing you at the event. If they weren't open minded why would they be there anyway? Homophobes and the like would probably avoid pride like the plague.
I went last year and ended up being about 10' from my wife's best friend. She stared and stared at me. I don't know if she clocked me or not but nothing was ever said about it. Or perhaps she didn't want anybody to know that she was there as well.

Melanie R
06-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Have a great experience at the Pittsburgh Pride Parade. Our local Houston TG community for the 18th year will have a float in 28th annual Houston Pride Parade on July 24th. The theme this year is "Shout out for the T in GLBT" The Grand Marshall for the parade is a T person - a first in the US. Come join us for the parade or watch the entire 2 1/2 hour parade on the GLBT television channel.

Hugs,

Melanie

gennee
06-14-2006, 07:04 PM
I hope you have a good time, Jillian. I attended my first pride event this past Saturday (Brooklyn Pride). It was great! I hope to attend New York City Pride on June 25th.

Gennee

Jillian310
06-15-2006, 07:14 PM
I have made my decision for the wardrobe I will wear to Gay Pride on Saturday. Here is the run down, from bottom to top: White walking shoes w/white anklets, bone pantyhose, ivory satin high cut panties, pink shevron stripped skirt, not too too short, a nice cute V neck pink top with 3 tiny buttons at the V., purchased at The Bug today, white bra, my smaller boobs, pearls, huge white straw hat purchased at Target today, dangly gold earrings, all my rings, bangles, pink rimmed Paris Hilton sunglasses, large shoulder black purse, and the best makeup job I can do! Transpit has urged the girls to come out and support the event. The weather is predicted to be perfect, if anything, maybe a little on the warm side. I will be carrying my water bottle in the cute mesh carrying sack made for that purpose.