PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out..in Your Avatar.

Bernadina
06-14-2006, 12:32 PM
In case you're wondering the Avatar is that little picture thingy that shows up besides your message posts.

I know a lot us us girls have come out to at least posting a picture of ourselves in our Avatars. However, a whole lot of us are still in the Avatar posting closet so to speak.

How about taking a bold first step to coming out in public and at least putting a picture in your Avatar? It wouldn't even have to be a close-up face shot.

Maybe something to think about.

Emily Ann Brown
06-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Interesting point Dina.....a journey begins with one step.

Emily Ann

Ashley in Virginia
06-14-2006, 12:41 PM
Where does it say that your avatar has to be a picture of you? I cant stand it when people post crap like this. My avatar is my avatar. period. I would never put a pic in it, so I can be like the rest of the sheep around here.

Deborah
06-14-2006, 12:44 PM
Oh i don't know. I used to post my avatar pic here all the time and recently posted a full body shot of me in the picture gallery.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33106

The one i have now is just something different for a change. :D

Ms. Donna
06-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Hi Bernadina,

Not a bad idea...

IMHO, I tend to look rather naff in pictures, so using one as my avatar is not something on which I'm keen. I do, however, have a profile pic for those who need to satisfy their morbid curiousity. :)

My avatar is Ranma Saotome (in girl form) - you can read more in this thread Screen-names - Avatars and the meaning behind them (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23318&p=335849#post335849). Basically, when splashed with cold water, Ranma becomes a gilr, and changes back when splashed with hot water.

I use this avatar not just here, but on other (non-TG) forums as well. I figure that the otaku crowd kinda get's it when I have a 'girl' avatar and post as Mr. Rock. :D

oops...

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Trisha
06-14-2006, 12:59 PM
i use mine will be putting a new one up soon :D

Casey Morgan
06-14-2006, 01:02 PM
I know some of you are very hesitant to do that for a few reasons. Here are a few of those reasons, and why they may not be blocks after all. Feel free to add your own. (While I'm editing a spelling mistake, let me say that this took some time to write. When I hit the Submit button all I could see were Bernadina's and Emily Ann's posts. None of these reasons should be construed as being directed at anyone. [Sorry Donna.])

True: "My SO/kids/boss/etc. will see my avatar. Most of the site is open to non-members, after all."
But: First you have to find this site. Then you have to click on a section and then a thread before you see any avatars. They have to be pretty determined to get that far. I have yet to hear of anybody being outted because someone else found their avatar.

True: "I don't have a digital camera. I'm not about to outted because I got my film developed."
But: Inexpensive ($20 USD) digital cameras are out there.

True: "Those inexpensive cameras don't have a self-timer."
But: You can take a picture of yourself in the mirror. It may not be studio quality but it works.

True: "Those inexpensive cameras take small pictures."
But: Small pictures are perfect for the internet.

True: "I don't wear makeup."
But: We don't care. Honestly.

True: "I look like a man in a dress/woman in a tux."

True: "I don't have a wig. / My hair is too long/the wrong style/etc."

True: "I hate looking at pictures of myself."
But: You get used to it. And you start to see yourself in other pictures the way others see you. You start to develop a new image about how you look.

True: "It's a scary thought."
But: It is a scary thought but it's a great feeling when you take that step.

BlueKat
06-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Where does it say that your avatar has to be a picture of you? I cant stand it when people post crap like this. My avatar is my avatar. period.
Good Point...
Anyone can post anyone's pic in an avatar. People have no way of knowing if it's really you.

Tina Dixon
06-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Where does it say that your avatar has to be a picture of you? I cant stand it when people post crap like this. My avatar is my avatar. period. I would never put a pic in it, so I can be like the rest of the sheep around here.

LOL, love your attitude:thumbsup:

Amelie
06-14-2006, 01:20 PM

I thought that was you in the avatar.

Yea, it doesn't matter what a person uses for an avatar, it's their words that I care about. But maybe for some cds who are trying to get out of the closet, this could be one way to do so, one step out.

Nikki Dee
06-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Whilst I agree with your basic principle love...you shouldn't assume that anyone who does want to have a pic. of themselves as their avatar is a sheep.!!!...we all have the same rights.!!
Nikki.

JoAnnDallas
06-14-2006, 01:44 PM
The only point I see about posting a picture of yourself as your avatar is it allows others to see the real you. Other than that, it makes no difference what you use as your avatar.

KateW
06-14-2006, 02:05 PM
I fully support those who have posted their real pics online, and I have infinate respect for all of you, but I have no need or desire for the whole planet to know my business, as I see it as quite a personal thing. If I were to dress full time it would be a different matter though...

Breanne
06-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Nobody forces you to post an avatar picture, and what's wrong with inviting members to do so?

susann_gardener
06-14-2006, 02:14 PM
I know some of you are very hesitant to do that for a few reasons. Here are a few of those reasons, and why they may not be blocks after all. Feel free to add your own. (While I'm editing a spelling mistake, let me say that this took some time to write. When I hit the Submit button all I could see were Bernadina's and Emily Ann's posts. None of these reasons should be construed as being directed at anyone. [Sorry Donna.])

True: "My SO/kids/boss/etc. will see my avatar. Most of the site is open to non-members, after all."
But: First you have to find this site. Then you have to click on a section and then a thread before you see any avatars. They have to be pretty determined to get that far. I have yet to hear of anybody being outted because someone else found their avatar.

True: "I don't have a digital camera. I'm not about to outted because I got my film developed."
But: Inexpensive ($20 USD) digital cameras are out there.

True: "Those inexpensive cameras don't have a self-timer."
But: You can take a picture of yourself in the mirror. It may not be studio quality but it works.

True: "Those inexpensive cameras take small pictures."
But: Small pictures are perfect for the internet.

True: "I don't wear makeup."

True: "I look like a man in a dress/woman in a tux."

True: "I don't have a wig. / My hair is too long/the wrong style/etc."

True: "I hate looking at pictures of myself."
But: You get used to it. And you start to see yourself in other pictures the way others see you. You start to develop a new image about how you look.

True: "It's a scary thought."
But: It is a scary thought but it's a great feeling when you take that step.

Well, Shari Ann
Have you ever Googled your fem name? I did yours, and, well, lets see...

How do you see yourself? All Welcome to Respond - Crossdressers.comShari_Ann's Avatar. Join Date: Mar 2006. Location: Rochester, NY USA ... Shari Ann doesn't have all that baggage because oddly enough most of it was never ...
www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=461686 - 115k - Cached - Similar pages

Is it just me - Crossdressers.comShari_Ann's Avatar. Join Date: Mar 2006. Location: Rochester, NY USA ... Shari Ann Bottom line: no matter the type of clothes I wear or the gender of the ...
www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27801 - 110k - Cached - Similar pages

So If your name is known, there is lots more info out there.
Just an FYI
Susann

Janet_Johnson_cd
06-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Question: How does you girls see my Feme name, Janet Johnson.

Ashley in Virginia
06-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Nobody forces you to post an avatar picture, and what's wrong with inviting members to do so?

Nothing at all.

What bothers me is the insinuation that if you dont have a profile picture, you aren't as out or as good as the ones that do. Bleh.

Casey Morgan
06-14-2006, 02:28 PM
So If your name is known, there is lots more info out there.
Just an FYI
Susann

Very true. But if you knew the nick I've used on other forums in the past you'd know all sorts of things about me. Once it's known all pretense at anonymity is lost. The trick is you have to know my name ahead of time.

Unless you're very careful about what you say, anybody who knows you can Google your nick and figure out who you are. And being that careful kind of defeats the purpose of this site IMO.

Ms. Donna
06-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Nothing at all.

What bothers me is the insinuation that if you dont have a profile picture, you aren't as out or as good as the ones that do. Bleh.

FWIW, I love your avatar.

As for pics, there is litterally a handful of me out there - and even that's too many. ;)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

swiss_susan
06-14-2006, 03:07 PM

It dosen't. Not even in this thread so quit being so negative because someone made a suggestion you don't approve of

Susan

tekla west
06-14-2006, 03:51 PM
I use a pic I took at Coachella this year. I even got it published in LA paper. (I got high friends in low places, so a photo pass was easy.) I'm proud of it, and (even though I'm not wild about her music) I dig Madonna as a woman, as a performer, as a person. So I will stick with her for a bit more.

Ashley in Virginia
06-14-2006, 03:55 PM
It dosen't. Not even in this thread so quit being so negative because someone made a suggestion you don't approve of

Susan

Thats your opinion, and it is cool. I have mine.

I know a lot us us girls have come out to at least posting a picture of ourselves in our Avatars. However, a whole lot of us are still in the Avatar posting closet so to speak.

How about taking a bold first step to coming out in public and at least putting a picture in your Avatar? It wouldn't even have to be a close-up face shot.

To me an avatar is provided as a space for you to place something that is an expression of you. Thats it. It isnt intended for any specific item. And I dont like the notion of being told that I, or any one else, is less "out" or less anything else because we chose to put something else in there. There is a place for pics already. I have put my fair share in there, and I dont mind doing it.

I dont post just to hear myself talk. Well sometimes I do, but this isnt it. I just dont like being put in a neat little box and being just like the next person.

GG Vanya
06-14-2006, 04:14 PM
In case you're wondering the Avatar is that little picture thingy that shows up besides your message posts.

Maybe something to think about.

Please consider that some of us, both CD and GG, quietly go about our lives, with no need to prove anything to anyone, nor do we need validation from anyone.

I think the avatar I chose is representative of me as a person, not as a face. Besides, if I posted my picture, being so ravishingly beautiful, the green eyed monster would most likely rear its head and run me off the forum! <super smirk>:D

Julie Avery
06-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Get back to me when you're 52 and fat.

janedoe311
06-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Need I say more?

Sarah Rabbit
06-14-2006, 04:33 PM
I use my avatar because I like my avatar. It is cute. It is the symbol I would be using had nature not made a mistake. It states perfectly, who I am,I am the Playbunny:D !! If people want see what I look like, check my photo under 'Who we are' in the Picture Gallery

Sarah R.:bunny:

P.S. Ashley in Jersey... If I had to have another Avatar, it would be yours, that is so cool..

Stephianie
06-14-2006, 04:46 PM
<<<<<<<<<< maybe that 's me years early lol, ligthen Yall
Steff
:hugs: :love:

avawho
06-14-2006, 05:11 PM
One thing to remember is that at this site one has a wide variety of contributors, both male and female, as well as guests who check the site out. As it is a very personal thing we do in placing an avatar, i could care less what each of us has chosen. I applaude those girls who have added personal pictures, but at the same time do not have any negative feelings or attitudes to those who have chosen not to have a personal picture. We each have our own lives and motivations, i for one just give thanks that such a forum and site exists at all... If it had been available 40 years ago, I KNOW that I would be a very much different person than the one who is presently scribbling this message.

Cheers
Ava

Siobhan Marie
06-14-2006, 05:12 PM
I like my avatar too, but do have a pic of me en femme (lower half) that I took with the camera on my mobile phone which I want to use as my profile pic but have to get the means to download it first!!

:hugs: Anna x

EricaCD
06-14-2006, 06:11 PM
Baaaaaa.......

That's one for the sheep!

Erica

MsEva
06-14-2006, 06:33 PM
You got me Erica...hunh? I think whatever avatar you feel represents you is ok by me. It would be nice to see the person posting..but in a way you do with the avatar..it is the self view of the poster!

Miriannah
06-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Nothing at all.

I think you're trying to read too deeply into all this. To me, it just looks like the original poster is offering up a suggestion for any who might be interested in it. To accuse people of being 'sheep in a box' because they have pictures of themselves as their avatar is absurd and rather out of line.

Here's some other flavors of 'sheeped' avatars:

- Anime characters (I guess I'm a sheep too)
- Comedic stills/animations (oh crap, you're not original either!)
- Random objects relating to an interest

Before the whole internet chat crap, an 'avatar' was a divine being's physical-world incarnation, often an embodiment of said deity's aspects as well as circles of influence and interest. Internet chat avatars are really no different.

I guess the bottom line is, while people can use whatever they want, the original poster was merely suggesting this as a means to have people show pictures to one another in a way that makes it easier to visualize who you're talking to.

- - -

All this crap aside, I've actually wanted a real picture of me here for awhile, however it's not happening without a wig, or at least a chance to shave my legs. Maybe after winter comes around again. ;)

jillinla
06-14-2006, 06:52 PM
i agree that a real life picture is always best

Kathryn Philips
06-14-2006, 07:10 PM
One of the first things I did when I joined this forum was to create my avatar. Because I am not free to dress due to family circumstances, one of the few ways to outwardly express how I feel inside is via a digitally enhanced image of me. However, I would not really say that I am coming out by showing my face around here. After all, I would expect the vast majority of people reading this to be a CD like myself. Since I do not personally know any other crossdresser then it is very unlikely that I will discovered. If you do happen to recognize me then you will know that I am a CD like yourself (most probably). If this happens I am sure you would be discreet with your discovery although you would probably want to get in touch with me. I would love this to happen.

Keely
06-14-2006, 07:21 PM
I would never post a picture of myself in my avatar:heehee:

Deidra Cowen
06-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Tempest meet teapot! :tongueout

Sharon
06-14-2006, 07:30 PM
I'd rather not step in here because I am in a poor mood tonight -- which has nothing to do with the forum.

Members are allowed to state their opinions here -- even if they disagree with your opinion. What is not permitted, is to flame or make derogatory statements about members or the opinions they share.

No exceptions!

Kate Simmons
06-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Don't worry Hon, I'm working on it. Those digicams aren't cheap though. I kinda like the mystery aspect myself. I'm exactly who I say I am anyway. Once you see my real pic you'll say , oh okay no big deal. Ericka

paulaN
06-14-2006, 08:12 PM
I have not been around for a few days. I hope that the rest of the threads that I read tonight do not get as heated as this one did over something so minor. bhaaaaa. It took a lot of courage for me to post my avatar so long ago. Now it's no big deal to me. to each her own.

VeronicaMoonlit
06-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Get back to me when you're 52 and fat.

One thing that saddens me in this thread is how some are so down on their appearance.

Personally, I'm 39 and fat. (I even chose a less than flattering headshot for my avatar)

But....makeup and clothes can work magic, truly With a flattering dress and a reasonably good makeup job, we can look pretty presentable.

http://members.tripod.com/~VeronicaMoonlit/picspage.html

Compared to these:

http://home.mchsi.com/~VeronicaMoonlit/

And if you want to see more cat pictures:

http://veronicamoonlit.blogspot.com

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

Yael
06-14-2006, 08:20 PM
The avitar I chose reflects the inner me. When I transition to the stage that I consider myself presentable to the world, I'll change the avitar.
Yael

Priss
06-14-2006, 08:38 PM
Personally, my Av and name, signify my passion for anime. I use them also because I like them. I do have a profile picture up if you're interested. It's not my best, but it's me out doing what I do for a living...

Iam not too keen myself on putting a lot of info about myself out here on the web. Especially now that they're looking at ways of linking all the data to the huge databases that their creating...

Sally24
06-14-2006, 08:47 PM
I like the fact that some people have taken this personally. If you bother to read the original post it would seem to be a friendly invitation to those members who haven't tested the waters by posting any pictures.

"I know a lot us us girls have come out to at least posting a picture of ourselves in our Avatars. However, a whole lot of us are still in the Avatar posting closet so to speak.

Maybe something to think about."

Jacking this up to an attack on people have have non-photo avatars is illogical except for those with a little too much testosterone! True you have the right to an opinion. You don't have a right to be rude. Differing opinions don't require insults unless your lacking in intellegence or tact or both. Try to be a little more constructive next time!

Bah, Bah, Bah........

Maria2004
06-14-2006, 08:54 PM
I hope that the rest of the threads that I read tonight do not get as heated as this one did over something so minor.

"Minor" absolutely, "heated"....? nah, try some internet gaming forums :D
I was thinking of this as my new avatar, whud da ya think? :winking:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/maria04/Maria2004/a_colorlabelNS.jpg

Jannette H
06-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Ladies; I plan to have an avatar with a photo as soon as I find a photo of Jannette that's suitable to me. I think having your own avatar is a part of who you are and a personality. What a nice way of showing it.

Jannette H

Trisha Ann
06-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Hello Girls this is my avatar first for this site I might add. Not much for a picture but a very big step for me. Having only been out in public once totally enfem very late at night many years ago this is a big step for me. I enjoyed every minute of picking my avatar. This is the only place where I am 100% comfortable expossing my cd side of life. But as my wife has told me here recently many more enfem days coming even in pure daylight.
Hugs Trisha Ann

Deidra Cowen
06-14-2006, 09:28 PM
"Minor" absolutely, "heated"....? nah, try some internet gaming forums :D
I was thinking of this as my new avatar, whud da ya think? :winking:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/maria04/Maria2004/a_colorlabelNS.jpg

Yes I have been on a couple of the larger online games. The hate and loathing in those forums at the games is quite amazing. Yet funny to read if you don't get in the middle of some of the arguments.

I am considering 'coming out' in a very small way for my next online game and playing as Deidra the Tranny. :heehee: Might be interesting to see how it goes.

By the way you need to drive up from Columbus and join the party girls in Atlanta one weekend girl!

Tamara Croft
06-14-2006, 09:32 PM
I like the fact that some people have taken this personally. If you bother to read the original post it would seem to be a friendly invitation to those members who haven't tested the waters by posting any pictures.I have to agree, this was just a general invite, it wasn't a demand to post them was it?

I have my real picture up, because I want people to see who I am. When I first posted it, it was like a coming out for me too :D a different kind of meaning, but coming out non the less ;)

Those who are getting their knickers in a twist about it, quit whinging and go paint your nails or something!!

Sherlyn
06-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Im not coming out in my avatar ...Im just about to go somewhere ...lol :p

Lawren
06-15-2006, 06:41 AM
This is a temporary change for this thread only as I like the avatar that Kerry made for me better. At least it will give everyone a chance to see Lawren for real.

BTW. This pic is in my profile also.

Sarah Rabbit
06-15-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm the one in the middle. What do you think?

Sarah R. :bunny:

GabrielleS
06-15-2006, 08:59 AM
Alas, just don't have a pic of me....but will soon (I hope) ;-}

LaceyDee
06-15-2006, 10:02 AM
The pic in my avatar really is the me I want to be....after I have died and gone to heaven!

MsJanessa
06-15-2006, 10:13 AM
I do post My own pic in My avatar---what I'm wearing and what I'm carrying in My hand makes a definite statement about My personality and sexual preferences. Some people are not as bold---which is fine---if it weren't for the shy T-Girls there would be no one for Me to chase. bty if any one is worried about being recognized by their avatar, don't be---I've been posting photos on various websites---including local ones near My home---for years with absolutly no problem---its hard to recognize some one in dress, make up and wig---particularly from a computer photo

MarinaTwelve200
06-15-2006, 05:06 PM
I am so closeted, it wouldn't be in my "Normal" nature to post an avitar of myself---BUT I do anyway. Quite frankly, I look SOOO different in my female mode than my male I astound myself. I have no fear of being recognized at all. For THAT reason I freely post MYSELF as my own avatar. I actually am considering posting a pic of my male self (at least for a few days) because I am so PROUD at how different I can make myself look with just a wig, makeup and camera angles.

Every couple of weeks, I change it when I have new interesting pics. Even in my fem mode I have several drastically different looks.

Khriss
06-15-2006, 05:27 PM
tell the dumb ass that posted my avatar "she needs better makeup skills"!!
..self effaceing but.."much adoo over nothing " eh ? (once again) -:( :eek: :D

Trisha
06-15-2006, 06:55 PM
ok this is my new avatar it is me and i have a pic in my profile too what do you think :D

nishababe
06-15-2006, 07:31 PM
I have only just joined this wonderfull site and am hooked on reading the wonderfull articles every night .Ithink it proves that although to the outside world we are a rather odd bunch of individuals ,from the content ,variety and high intelligence shown on these wonderfull pages ,I find it a privilege to come into contact with such wonderfull ,interesting ,kind and intelligent people .So getting onto the ongoing question ,I think it is down to the individual as to what they wish to put as their aviator .If they look great as their female self ,great for them .Some of us myself included look ok as females but have never got round to or needed a female picture of themselves .I must admit though that a lot of the fun and joy of this site is to release the long imprisoned female soul inside myself ,to write and express myself as my true Girly self ,without fear of ridicule to other like minded people .What a joy !! My aviator also reveals what in my imagination I would like to be ,so live and let live and all do what you feal is ok for you as an individual .

Love from Nisha ''The Babe ''xxx:love:

carol ann
06-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Posting my aviator was the nearest I have been to 'coming out' although I have since added other photos in different threads in the forum. I suppose there is something in most cd's phsycie that calls for us to exhinbit our feminism - it is just the fear of our lives being ruined by exposure that prevents us showing more.

Karinna
06-15-2006, 07:34 PM
Just a 125x125 pixels window to express Her.
I hope nobody knows me :shifty:

Christina Nicole
06-15-2006, 07:50 PM
Thank-you, but no. Pictures have been taken from this site and posted elsewhere. I don't need someone "finding" my picture posted somewhere as a joke or put into a joke email and circulated.

FYI, Avatar is a Hindu concept. It's roughly the manifestation of a Hindu deity in corporeal form of a human or animal. When the term was originally adopted in computerdom, it was generally a cartoon character or an animated character. The idea has morphed as time goes on, but if you go to the original Hindi idea, then any way a person cares to represent himself or herself is authentic.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Clare
06-15-2006, 08:41 PM
My Avatar? Period costume dressing is something that interests me greatly as a crossdresser, so why can't I show a pic that represents a part of my crossdressing desires? Surely it conveys a part of my personality to the other members here in the forum?

But to the point of Bernadina's post. Why I haven't posted a pic of myself is simple - I have no camera to take a pic with and secondly I'd like to have a wig to compliment my femme look before posting a pic of me. I am no longer concerned about posting my femme pic online here in the forum and when I have an appropriate femme pic, I'll upload it as my avatar.

And just to clarify, I understood Bernadina's thread as an invitiation to show our pics in the context it was meant to convey, so no harm done to me!

Kerry Owens
06-15-2006, 09:32 PM
I like showing off the digital art I love to do...and that Lawren likes my designs also is somethng I truely enjoy ;and it is more fun to create something unique and one of kind for Lawren.

TGMarla
06-15-2006, 09:43 PM
Just my $0.02, but I think you can make your avatar whatever you like it to be. But it ought to say something about you. Not everyone can or will put a picture of themselves out there, and that's fine. Some others will. Live and let live.

Tina Dixon
06-15-2006, 09:55 PM
Whats mine say about me?

KateW
06-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Whats mine say about me?

It says unibrow!

Ipexx2
06-15-2006, 10:32 PM
Hey before I do anything like that. I need to get a wig,breastforms, croset and nice dress.To try to look 100% fem .If Ican pull it off.

Sarah Rabbit
06-15-2006, 10:36 PM
It says unibrow!

:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

GG Vanya
06-15-2006, 10:52 PM
I'm the one in the middle. What do you think?

And I was SO sure you would be the one in black and white Sarah??!!:p

nishababe
06-16-2006, 05:08 AM
To many of us the aviator is part of the escapism of this forum enabling us to move from a dull every day life ,to in my case the imaginary beautiful curvaceous young female that I would want to be ,perhaps we need someone to invent an '' Aviator body copying machine'' to reinvent ourselves ,now theres a wonderfull thought hehehe .I would be first in the queue for the transformation ,wow

Love from '' Body swopping'' Nisha the ''Babe'':thumbsup:

Teresa Amina
06-16-2006, 06:32 AM
perhaps we need someone to invent an '' Avatar body copying machine'' to reinvent ourselves ,now theres a wonderfull thought hehehe .I would be first in the queue for the transformation

Ever play The Sims? I managed to come up with a really good animated Teresa, but my lucky "magic" avatar photo is still the best image of Me.