PDA

View Full Version : Does it get easier

SHELIA
06-14-2006, 05:54 PM
Hello
new person here even though we all crossdress does it get beter talking to strangers. this group is the only place I told anyone about my cding. thanks

bredalee25
06-14-2006, 06:12 PM
It did for me dear. I opened up alot more to my friends on here and talk even more about my cding. They even gave me the courage to go out in the daytime dressed.

ttfn

DeniseNY
06-14-2006, 06:18 PM
It gets easier in the sense that you see there are others who feel the same urges as you do. You don't feel so isolated in what you're doing once you know there is a whole group of girls doing the same thing. And honestly, sometimes it's easier to share this with a stranger than with a family member or a friend who may not be as supportive as you might like.

MsEva
06-14-2006, 06:21 PM
The whole internet thing opened my eyes to the fact that I wasn't to only one going through all of this...we are all on a bit of a voyage aren't we. Hope this place helps you.

Jennaie
06-14-2006, 06:27 PM
I won't say that it gets easier or better. What I will say is that you will gain a better understanding of it. You will become more comfortable with it knowing that your not the only person who lives this way. There are many aspects to crossdressing and we are all different.

It is nice to know that there are people out there who not only understand what your about but also share your feelings and inner conflicts themselves. Some people are better able to cope with this than others, and through their experience, we can learn to better accept ourselves.

One thing I love to say to myself when I catch myself feeling fem and thinking fem is this: "Jennaie, your such a girl", saying this to myself helps me accept who I am and does it in such a way that I get tickled at myself and feel good about who I am.

Whatever your reason for dressing, accept it as part of who you are and don't feel guilty about being who you are. :hugs:

michelleliz
06-14-2006, 07:01 PM
It always gets easer. The more you go out the weaser it gets. I have a friend that go's shoppoinn with me then we always go out to a nice restaurent for supper when we are finished shoping . A word to the wise allways weare or take a bra with you. My bobbs started comming off in a restaurent last time we went out . I had no bra onn or with me

Michelleliz

Kate Simmons
06-14-2006, 07:13 PM
It gets easier Hon to the point of being routine sometimes for me. I'm always jumping between being Ericka and Richard though. Keeps life interesting. Ericka

Jolene
06-14-2006, 09:34 PM
It would get easier for me if I never had to hide the fact that I CD. It it could be as normal as just dressing everyday. But .......... I wish for a perfect world .... Jolene

Sherri Taylor
06-15-2006, 06:32 AM
It does get easier. I was very nervous when I first joined and then my first post. I was shaking and had a hard time. But, like everyone else has said, you're among people that do the same thing you do. They don't judge, and are very supportive. After my first post, I was all smiles for days. (and still am) I couldn't wait to see replies to my post. I talk to my SO allot, but it's only one perspective. Here, you have thousands and it helps.

Sherri

Karren H
06-15-2006, 06:36 AM
Hello
new person here even though we all crossdress does it get beter talking to strangers. this group is the only place I told anyone about my cding. thanks

Online.....always easier talking to strangers......in person, it depends on who you talking to and where and how good your female voice is!!

Love Karren

Sarah Rabbit
06-15-2006, 06:38 AM
You come to realise that you are among your own kind who have plenty of good advice along with a good laugh.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Joy Carter
06-15-2006, 06:45 AM
Lerked around many sights and was so in fear of getting involved, This one looked the best with much information so I took up my courge and joined. Joy now not only has armed herself with knowlege but has accepted who she is and for the first time is at peace with her self. Just open up Hun I'm sure you have much to share.:hugs:

KateW
06-15-2006, 06:50 AM
Sites such as this have certainly helped me become more comfortable about everything, and given me more confidence. It is also great to be able to share your experience with like-minded friends.