PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions

Rickie
06-15-2006, 11:35 AM
I've read everything I can find on making a Gaff out of panty hose. I understand the band part. But I get lost on the other part. I'm not sure now its suppose to connect or to make it in to one piece. The thought of taping just scary the bejezz out of me. Mainly because I don't know how you are suppose do it. I understand the push up and tuck. But where do you tape and what kind of tape?

Also how do you go about making hip pads out of foam pads. If you cut them what is the best way to do that, and now do you hold them in place? Do you just make them to fit in to the hollows on the side? As far my butt girls have said they wished they had mine.

Rickie:hugs:

Julie York
06-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Stop being obsessive and just discover a bit more about what you enjoy and want..

There are no rules.

Hide the jewels any way you like. Two pairs of tight panties work fine (for example).

Hip pads are major league. But look on Ebay or search google etc if you really feel that is what you need.

Making your own is probably more effort than it is worth.

Kate Simmons
06-15-2006, 06:30 PM
I don't do any push or any tuck, just wear the damn thing. As Julie said , there are no rules and you can be as comfortable (or uncomfortable) as you want. I prefer comfortable myself. Ericka

Clare
06-15-2006, 09:21 PM
There is no special 'method' that works for everyone. After three decades of being a crossdresser, putting on panties and hose is no different to putting on men's undies for me!

I don't get 'excited' so tucking is not an issue for me and my genitals just seem to recede comfortably whenever I wear girly underwear. For example, I can wear tight femme jeans and the 'gap' between my legs looks as smooth as a genuine female's!

I guess it just comes down to a mental acceptance thing. Some people get semi-aroused, other have difficulty because they're nervous, perhaps physical size is an issue, but over time, I have come to accept wearing femme underwear is just plain normal and nothing to get concerned over.