PDA

View Full Version : How many girls have a male boyfriend?

Belfast Bill
06-15-2006, 11:58 AM
Before moving away from my home town I had a loving, relationship with a girl for five years. It was wonderful for both of us, and it was just like any other boyfriend/girlfirend relationship.
It began just as friendship, but as we became close over a period of time it grew into something emotional and physcial.
Linda often remarked that my weekly visits gave her a real purpose to dress up.
We loved and respected each other, and still communicate on a regular basis.

Having a date is wonderful for girls, and having a special girl is amazing for any guy.
What do you think?:love:

Amelie
06-15-2006, 03:05 PM
I have a male boyfriend. All of my past partners have been male.

LindaTS
06-16-2006, 09:38 AM
At one time I dated a guy for a few months but it was not a very satisfying relationship for me. I broke it off and decided I much prefered to be with other T-girls and females. This, to me, is a much better thing.

KateW
06-16-2006, 11:08 AM
Everyone keeps saying "male boyfriend". Is it possible to have a female boyfriend then?

SiSi
06-16-2006, 11:38 AM
I have had many "male" boyfriends in my life, currently dating a CD admirer who lives in my building. We have a great chemistry. :hugs:

Amelie
06-16-2006, 12:03 PM
Everyone keeps saying "male boyfriend". Is it possible to have a female boyfriend then?

If many members on this site can call themselves a "male lesbians" then there is nothing wrong in saying male boyfriend.

EllenCD
06-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Without my "male boyfriends" life would be extremely dull and a lot more expensive! :hugs: