PDA

View Full Version : Caught by the neighbor

LORIE H
06-15-2006, 03:32 PM
I was doing some yard work thie morning when my neighbor popped his head over the fence and said"GREAT OUTFIT" (Bra and panties). My heart almost junped out of my chest. I answered thank you when he told me not to go inside he would be over in a minute. When he come through the gate, he had the cutest pink teddy on. Thank goodness for that. We had a greeat time until he had to go to work. His parting words"see you in the morning" I am so glad to find out he is a Bi CD also, cant wait until morning.:love: :hugs:

GG Vanya
06-15-2006, 03:44 PM
WHY were you working outside in your underwear???? I thought Crossdressers' desire was to emulate a genetic female?

I am one, and it's never occurred to ME to work in my yard in my underwear, even though I have a privacy fence.

There's a reason they're called UNDERwear yanno :D

Sophia Rearen
06-15-2006, 03:50 PM
When he come through the gate, he had the cutest pink teddy on.

Was he rototilling the garden while dressed?
Vanya, could happen, it's California.

Toni Shelton
06-15-2006, 03:50 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I would Love to have a neighbor like that. You are a Lucky Girl:love:

lostmyhubby GG
06-15-2006, 03:51 PM
you werent dreaming and sleep walking in your underwear were you?

MsEva
06-15-2006, 03:53 PM
:eek: Ah..okay...really? Sounds too good to be true!

Anita Mae GG
06-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Forgive me for being a cynic...what are the CHANCES that a neighbor would see you AND happen to be a Bi crossdresser on top of it?? Sounds to me like someone was dreaming......

Julia Cross
06-15-2006, 03:54 PM
yard work in your bra and panties? Your neighbour catches you and joins you?

Come on. Sometimes I am truly dumbfounded.

J

Julie York
06-15-2006, 03:59 PM
(And you know what dear reader....that neighbour was me.):D

What outfit? Does it include PVC or anything high heeled?

stletoehigh
06-15-2006, 04:01 PM
i was told 1 in 6 men are cds, i found that very interesting and it makes me see the world quite different now0.02

BlueKat
06-15-2006, 04:15 PM
If bull$shit was gold............. :tongueout

Sharon
06-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Geez, normally I would remove the doubting posts, but I have a feeling they're probably the most legitimate posts in this thread. :p

Deidra Cowen
06-15-2006, 04:22 PM
:bonk: :cheer: A double bonus panty thread!!!!

tekla west
06-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Wow! Bakersfield has sure changed since Buck Owens and Merle Haggard grew up there.

SAAALUTTTTTTTTE!

but we are talking about Bakersfield??? Right? A place far more conservative then Muskogee?

We don't make a party out of lovin';
We like holdin' hands and pitchin' woo;
We don't let our hair grow long and shaggy,
Like the hippies out in San Francisco do.
And I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball.
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all.
Leather boots are still in style for manly footwear;
Beads and Roman sandals won't be seen.

Bakersfield??? Where...

One and only rebel child,
From a family, meek and mild:
My Mama seemed to know what lay in store.
Despite all my Sunday learning,
Towards the bad, I kept on turning.
'Til Mama couldn't hold me anymore.
And I turned twenty-one in prison doing life without parole.
No-one could steer me right but Mama tried, Mama tried.
Mama tried to raise me better, but her pleading, I denied.
That leaves only me to blame 'cos Mama tried.

But from old Buck, a nice word of knowladge for all in here. After all if its good enough for Buck Owens, its good enough for all of us. Right? Print it out and put it over your desk.

"I am who I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I ain't never gonna do it any different. I don't care who likes it and who don't."

PS - Old Glory flys in San Francisco too. I never got that crap.

GG Vanya
06-15-2006, 04:42 PM
the hell of it, I decided I'd give it a whirl....

went out on my lanai just now to water all my flowers...it's HOT here, soooooo

I decided I'd strip down to my undies!

First every damn bird left the feeders, the squirrels ran up the tree and hid their eyes. Hell even the crawfish pulled all their mud doodles back down in to the ground and slammed the hole shut!

About that time my neighbor (who is 78) popped his head over the fence and grinned...said Wait right there! He came through the gate wearing no shirt, Tuff Nut overalls cut off into hot pants length, and wearing his 5 inch high heeled mud boots.

but wait, that's not the 'rest of the story', He was swinging a Weed Eater and grinning from ear to ear! Seems he felt I'd neglected my leg shaving a few days too many, and he was in a mood to oblige!

Thank God I have three gates to my back yard, but after about 5 loops around the house, he was plumb tuckered out!

P.S. I live in the boonies, so I did have time to redress before the ambulance got here. Now I have to convince the police that "I" had NOTHING to do with those five inch mud boots and those hot pants overalls the neighbor's wife claims she's never seen before! :evil: Sweet lady that she is, she's not even willing to speak to me about it! I'm thinking she's bi and is afraid if she speaks to me now, I'll be able to see it in her eyes.

What's a girl to do??????

Julie York
06-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Yes yes. Enough of you doubting cynics. I want to hear about the PVC and high heels.:D

I mean what else would you be wearing to do the yard?

Deborah
06-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Vanya...i believe you honestly!!! ;)

Caitlintgsd
06-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Was he rototilling the garden while dressed?
Vanya, could happen, it's California.

I'm not saying yea or neah at this point. I know that I personally wear a tad bit more than that while outside. And don't really recall any of my tg friends expressing how they go outside either. Then again, perhaps the topic just never came up in a conversation before. I did see a ts I know at a gas station this morning but she was fully clothed as well.

Jillian310
06-15-2006, 04:54 PM
I have mentioned this before on a previous thread: When I fly into LA from Pgh, before I get over jet lag, I drive down to the foor of Wahington @ 4AM or so, park, strip down to my panties and walking shoes (and my car keys and a $5.00 bill), and stroll north up to the Santa Monica pier and back, slip my shorts and on, and have a couple cups of coffee at the Moo place and read the Times. I love walking in just panties, and yes, this is Venice Beach where hi cut panties cover a hell of a lot more than the thongs the GG's wear. Of course I dare not enter the water! LOL

GG Vanya
06-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Vanya...i believe you honestly!!! ;)

ya do??? Ok, now about that bridge I've been trying to sell....:D

SherriePall
06-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Well, I know it didn't happen in Pennsylvania because it hasn't been warm enough to parade outside in panties and bra. I know because I tried earlier this week and I near froze. Luckily, my neighbor saw me over the fence and brought out his mink stole to throw over my shoulders.

Julie York
06-15-2006, 05:09 PM
OYE! I put a ****ing deposit on that bridge!

(Comedy lead line No154 JY PLC.)

Julie Avery
06-15-2006, 05:14 PM
The real gems of this genre always show up within the first ten posts.

Doug

Sarah Rabbit
06-15-2006, 05:15 PM
How about we have a selection criteria for this forum... A list of question to be answered by a would be member. Might filter out some of the More Obvious Bogus Applications

Sarah R. :bunny:

Tamara Croft
06-15-2006, 05:16 PM
I was doing some yard work thie morning when my neighbor popped his head over the fence and said"GREAT OUTFIT" (Bra and panties). <snip>Oh aren't we blessed, we have yet another one two sandwiches short of a bleeding picnic :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And make up your mind, you posted 2 identical threads (almost) this one says 'GREAT OUTFIT' and the other one said "LOVE THE OUTFIT" :loser:

New section to be created - Gullable R Us! NOT!

Jennaie
06-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Lorie:

Don't let them get you down dear, I believe you. It happens to me all the time. Why, just this morning I was walking out to my car to go to work and realized that I was just wearing my panties, too late.. my neighbor saw me but guess what? He was wearing his panties too. We had the best little chat and he is comming over tonight to help me with my makeup. Isn't life just wonderful?

Sharon
06-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Lorie:

Don't let them get you down dear, I believe you. It happens to me all the time. Why, just this morning I was walking out to my car to go to work and realized that I was just wearing my panties, too late.. my neighbor saw me but guess what? He was wearing his panties too. We had the best little chat and he is comming over tonight to help me with my makeup. Isn't life just wonderful?

Now yours I believe! :heehee:

Tamara Croft
06-15-2006, 05:31 PM
I think someone needs slapping!!!!

Jennaie :slap: don't tell such porkies!! You know you pinched those panties off Sharon!! (she did) (she told me) (said they were all silky n soft)

Jennaie
06-15-2006, 05:36 PM
I think someone needs slapping!!!!

Jennaie :slap: don't tell such porkies!! You know you pinched those panties off Sharon!! (she did) (she told me) (said they were all silky n soft)

Actually Tam, you need to check and see if maybe I didn't pinch them off you.:tongueout , they are black, thong, with just little peeking out of my jeans. :lol:, sound familiar?

BTW: Thanks so much for taking my advice. Grin. Your just soooo cute.

Amelie
06-15-2006, 05:39 PM
I think this story could be true. I have loads of videos where very similar situations occur.

GG Vanya
06-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Well, I know it didn't happen in Pennsylvania because it hasn't been warm enough to parade outside in panties and bra. I know because I tried earlier this week and I near froze. Luckily, my neighbor saw me over the fence and brought out his mink stole to throw over my shoulders.

I wanna swap neighbors with YOU!!! harrumph

Julie York
06-15-2006, 05:41 PM
I think this story could be true. I have loads of videos where very similar situations occur.

hahahahahahahaha

Oh I love you.:D :D

(Can you have a word with Vanya about my bridge?)

Jennaie
06-15-2006, 05:42 PM
Now yours I believe! :heehee:

Thank you so much Sharon, at least someone around here knows what it's like to be a super sexy irresistable woman. :lol:

Jennaie
06-15-2006, 05:44 PM

This is the funniest post I have ever read. You go girl! :lol:

rickie121x
06-15-2006, 05:57 PM
I was feeling a little down, and this thread changed my whole outlook. I am still chuckling.

Rickie :dom:

Eleanor
06-15-2006, 06:10 PM
I guess they are both single or their wives are out of town need more details please!

Anita
06-15-2006, 06:12 PM
girls! you doubting people
I BELIEVE EVERY WORD

Then I believe in Father Xmas. Lepricauns, Pixies and men who say I won,t etcetc!

Anita as seen on the front cover of most high class magazines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :tongueout

stef4955
06-15-2006, 06:13 PM
After living in Calif for 20 years, I believe it. LOve ya'll

Shelly Preston
06-15-2006, 06:20 PM
They say fact is stranger than fiction.

The trick is telling which is which ??????

Eleanor
06-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Seeing the neighbor come over in the cutest pink teddy in broad daylight could be factual,or fictional.With neighbors like that;who needs this messageboard?

Angela Burke
06-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Lorie,
I don't care if your post is true or not.
It's one of the funniest I've read for a
long time.

"See you in the morning!"

Kate Simmons
06-15-2006, 07:10 PM
My neighbor is a real red neck and homophobic. If he caught me, he'd probably wanna beat the crap out of me but knowing myself as Ericka, I'd probably do the same to him. I don't advocate violence but it might be fun in an offbeat sort of way. Hell, he might even like getting "physical' with me. Maybe I'll give it a shot, who knows? Ericka

Jennaie
06-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Oh Ericka, your such a tease with the men. :happy:

Tina Dixon
06-15-2006, 07:30 PM
Well when I say things lately it's the kiss of doom for a thread, but this smells like a bunch of crap:D

Jennaie
06-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Boy, did you ever kill this thread! :lol:

Deborah
06-15-2006, 07:36 PM
(Can you have a word with Vanya about my bridge?)

that be my bridge so back off. :Angry3::heehee:

KateW
06-15-2006, 08:59 PM
It seems to me that when people have these fantastical experiences, they have also only made about 5 posts in total - something smells fishier then a piece of fish, methinks!

While we are sharing things that have happened to us though... this morning I accidentally dropped my toast and said (quite angrilly might I add) "Damn it!!!". Well, my parents were so angry at my sudden outburst that they sent me to live at my aunties as punishment. She made me remove all my body hair (against my will), and then put on my female cousins clothes (also against my will). In the afternoon she made me have a sex change, marry a guy and we fell happily in love. And then my hubby also came out into the garden wearing only a babydoll - what a coincidence! So that was my day, how was yours?

TGMarla
06-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Man, walk away for a few hours and all hell breaks loose. It's about time! This place was due for another "posted once and watched all hell break loose while never responding to the uproar" threads.

So, let's see:
Hey, that's what it says....New Member. Figures. Anyway, quote: "he told me not to go inside he would be over in a minute. When he come through the gate, he had the cutest pink teddy on.So let me get this straight....he walked over to your house wearing a pink teddy....in the middle of the day......where all his neighbors might have seen him? And he just happens to live next door to you. Ummm....

Nah.

Feel free to post again, LoriH.

kathy gg
06-15-2006, 09:22 PM
I am just offended Lorie thought I was a not a real girl!! Geez! really...and FYI....it was not pink but hot pink! Geez get your facts right!

That is the last time I peek over the fence and visit a neighbor!

:tongueout

KateW
06-15-2006, 09:22 PM
So, let's see:So let me get this straight....he walked over to your house wearing a pink teddy....in the middle of the day......where all his neighbors might have seen him? And he just happens to live next door to you. Ummm....

Nah.

It's ok you see... because they all came out wearing pink teddies too!

Tina Dixon
06-15-2006, 10:05 PM
It's ok you see... because they all came out wearing pink teddies too!

Let's the whole neighbor hood got together in pink teddies and had a gay ol time, hmmmmm, that must be why I smell crap:D

GG Vanya
06-15-2006, 10:26 PM
Tina!!! you did NOT go there??? Tell me not to believe my lyin eyes!!?? :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

KateW
06-15-2006, 10:34 PM
And this week's best thread award goes to...

trannie T
06-15-2006, 10:34 PM
One summer I went to stay with my aunt, while I was mowing the lawn in my party dress I saw the neighbor boy washing his car in a bikini. . . .

Cherry Lynn
06-15-2006, 10:35 PM
One summer I went to stay with my aunt, while I was mowing the lawn in my party dress I saw the neighbor boy washing his car in a bikini. . . .
That was me and I love washing the car in a bikini.

KateW
06-15-2006, 10:36 PM
That was me and I love washing the car in a bikini.

I was that car!!!!

Tina Dixon
06-15-2006, 10:43 PM
Tina!!! you did NOT go there??? Tell me not to believe my lyin eyes!!?? :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Yes I did, but I don't see no pink teddies:mad:

GG Vanya
06-15-2006, 10:48 PM
you're paying for a new keyboard for me! I just spewed Diet Pepsi all over this one! :swear: :kickbutt:

Tina Dixon
06-15-2006, 10:49 PM
you're paying for a new keyboard for me! I just spewed Diet Pepsi all over this one! :swear: :kickbutt:

Worth it wasn't it:thumbsup:

Connieminiskirts
06-15-2006, 10:57 PM
My question to most of you is this...

HAVE ANY OF YOU BEEN TO BAKERSFIELD LATELY???

I have been there, and at Bruces Truckstop, the MALE hookers do more business than the FEMALE!!! I dont ever sue them, but its not hard to find out all ya gotta do is pay attention and watch the goings on. Sad situation if ya ask me, but to each his own............

But why would a cd do yard work in lingerie unless 'she' was wanting to get caught by someone she has her eye on anyway?

CharlaineCadence
06-15-2006, 11:12 PM
I have to say that this smells of dead fish. worse then mr lippit after he washes up on shore and spends three days baking in the hot sun. but I do have to ask. Why where you doing yard work in your undies. heck I put a bathrob on even when I have a full slip on. the only one to see me in my panties and bra is my girlfriend and even thin i'm still skiddish.

plugging my nose

char

KateW
06-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Girls, I have conclusive proof that the events described by Lorie H DID happen! Here is a frame of the footage caught on my security camera!

Tina Dixon
06-15-2006, 11:22 PM
Seems like a lot of us where there taking pictures:D

Sarah Rabbit
06-15-2006, 11:32 PM
Girls, I have conclusive proof that the events described by Lorie H DID happen! Here is a frame of the footage caught on my security camera!

I think that picture has been 'Doctored' I know for a fact that the plants at Lorie's feet are not in bloom this time of year, So there :tongueout

Sarah R. :bunny::

KateW
06-15-2006, 11:36 PM
I think that picture has been 'Doctored' I know for a fact that the plants at Lorie's feet are not in bloom this time of year, So there :tongueout

Indeed it has. I wanted the real identity of Lorie's plants to remain anonymous to protect the innocent!

GypsyKaren
06-16-2006, 12:09 AM
Okay, you all had a good time...this thread is now closed.