PDA

View Full Version : How lack of acceptance almost "killed" my "femm" side!!

sweetvici
11-23-2004, 02:06 AM
:) Hi Every one!! Sorry I haven written anything in so long!! Would you believe I almost lost interest all together??? I went through what seemed like a lifetime with absolutely no interest in being female at all!!! In fact I actually grew a beard and a mustashe!!!! YUCKY HUH??? But then one day I was sitting around the house with nothing to do and no where to go and for some reason I ended up in the shower shaving every hair off of my body!!! Except of course my head!!! ( I have NEVER done that before...And now I dont think I'll EVER stop!!! ) I played aroud the house with some makeup and got a little excited but then weeks went by and I did'nt think about it much,And when I did I just thought whats the point?? I have no one to share it with, And no one to go anywhere with!! And people wont accept me as a woman if I'm in public alone!!!! Then last night I was bored to tears and I made a decision...I was going to make my self look sexier than any G.G. in Sacramento,Ca!!! That was about 6 P.M. by 8 P.M. I was all shaved and had on my make up and a real sexy black dress and out the door I went!!!! ( I have never gone out that front door dressed as anything but a man!! ) Well at first I just wanted to be free so I went for a drive, Stopped at a gas station, went in and paid for the gas and left. Then I started thinking that no one there had given me any strange looks so I desided to go grocery shopping!!! Wow what an experience that was!! I bought things I'll probably never eat or use!!!! I must have been in there for at least an hour and a half!! Everyone was so friendly!! I did'nt get one dissaproving look!! And I even got whistled at my a cute guy in the parking lot!!! Then I slowly drove home. I was so excited about my debut in the "real world" as a lady I could'nt even think about sleeping!!! So I put away the groceries and set up my own little "Photo shooting session". I got about 1 hr sleep and then put in a 14 hour day at work!!! I'm going to try to post some of the pics now. Next weekend I'm going out again...This time to a club!! I just wish I knew someone to go with!! But with or without a companion Vici is back to stay!!!! Oh before I forget...I was a little concerned about how well I covered the "black" area were my mustashe and beard had once lived!! If any one knows of a good way to cover that please let me know. OK?? Because I think I shaved a layer of skin off tring to get rid of it!!!! And as always a critique of my pics is always welcome...Am I improving or do I still need help??? If you think I look good (Passable ) say so, If you think I look awful say so,I want to go out so badly I can even handle "Nuff Said's worst critisims!!!!! Thanks everyone and its great to be back!!! Vici

DeniseNY
11-23-2004, 11:12 AM
Vici,

That was great! Congratulations on having the guts to go out, and big hugs for pulling it off... Can't wait to see the pics!

clarissa3d
11-23-2004, 12:10 PM
Well Vici we have found with the majority of girls that this sometimes comes in waves.
wellcome back, surfs up

Tristen Cox
11-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Hot D***!!! :D

Thanks for coming back Vici. Missed you, and wow!! Those pics!! Very nice! What the hey you can always donate the food but not the excitement :D You go girl!

*Big Hugs*
Tristen

Sweet Susan
11-23-2004, 10:31 PM
Pics look great.

All I can say is: BE CAREFUL!!!!

racquel
11-24-2004, 01:13 AM
i think your pics look great.#4 really stands out for me,i think because your smile is infectious,you really look happy.#5 you have that cleavage thing going on.(i need to learn that).congrats on a great night.your an inspiration.

Sharon
11-24-2004, 01:18 AM
Very pretty Vici, but you should be giving me tips, not the other way around!