PDA

View Full Version : Silly but true, really! Sunbathing in panties is dangerous.

Jennaie
06-15-2006, 05:55 PM
I f---ked up today. I wanted to get some sun and decided to sunbath in my panites. Well, I burned the back of my legs and my cheeks. Now I am applying aloe vera gel so I won't peel. :p

Gosh, I hope my neighbor didn't see me, oh well, he was probably doing the same thing anyway. :lol:

Sarah Rabbit
06-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Are you trying to steal Lorrie H's Lime light!! Shame on you, let the girl have her moment

Sarah R. :bunny:

GypsyKaren
06-15-2006, 06:27 PM
As long as you don't put panties on your tomato plants...

Jennaie
06-15-2006, 06:29 PM
You silly wabbit, tricks are for kids!
I'm sorry, I did not mean to take from the girl, your right, I am so sorry. I won't post another thread all night. Promise.

Jennaie goes back to her room to play with her dolls. :( and eat worms.

Kate Simmons
06-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Hope you didn't cook too much Hon. BTW, I like your new byline. Somebody has to watch 'em. Ericka

Phyliss
06-15-2006, 08:18 PM
Look in the joke thread, to see the story this event made me remember.

Seriously, sunburns are nothing to laugh about. I recall one that brought blisters to my back. Hope you get well soon.

KateW
06-15-2006, 09:39 PM
I find aloe Vera gel a bit sticky for sunburn, and it always slides off if you squirt it directly onto your body.

Try covering up the burn with a pink babydoll from your neighbour!

~Kelly~
06-15-2006, 09:52 PM
at least you will have a sexy tan line though :happy: I know what you mean about sunburns though....they are not fun.....I once had a severe second degree burn on my feet from being at the beach all day. It quite literally fried all the cappillaries in my feet and when I tried to stand up they would turn purple from the blood pooling up in them and it felt like every bone was breaking. It lasted 2 weeks like that. (not to mention the the blisters) Sorry, I didn't mean to gross anyone out with that. :p

Rickie
06-15-2006, 09:55 PM
You can put a half a cup of brown vingar in a bath and soak for 15 or so mins. The smell goes away i promise. This will take out the sting and burning. But you will have to use some kind of lotion for the dryness.

My Grandmother did this for us kids when we got burnt.

Rickie

MistyCD
06-20-2006, 02:01 PM
I take it that you didn't put any sunscreen on, shame on you....haven't you seen all those tv adds dealing with sunburn....

hope your feeling better,

Misty