PDA

View Full Version : out and about today

julie w
06-15-2006, 11:19 PM
my friend who is a cd went out with me today to a nice tourist town I was
femme wearing a summer skirt and flats and hat as it was hot, my friend went drab his done this before
with me its so nice having a male companion ,it looks so natural .I find going
out with another cd you chances of getting read go up a lot ,having said that its still nice sometimes to have a companion ,I have been trying to post a picture but with no luck I cant seem to re size the picture Im not that great at computer stuff ,I could get my son to do it but that might not be
a good idea

uknowhoo
06-16-2006, 08:54 AM
Whether with another cd or anyone else, it's always a treat to get out and about en femme. I'm glad to hear you had such a nice day. Thanks for posting. Hugs, Tammi

JoAnnDallas
06-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Since he was in drab, I bet your chances of being read went down. Two CD all dressed up out on the town may be clocked, but if one is a guy, then chances are people will just assume the CD is a GG, since she is with a guy.

Emily Ann Brown
06-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Have heard whispers of "Cute couple!" when I've been out with another CD who came in drab. Funny how the "couple" look deflects suspicion.

Emily Ann

Karren H
06-16-2006, 09:40 AM
my friend who is a cd went out with me today to a nice tourist town I was
femme wearing a summer skirt and flats and hat as it was hot, my friend went drab his done this before
with me its so nice having a male companion ,it looks so natural .I find going
out with another cd you chances of getting read go up a lot ,having said that its still nice sometimes to have a companion ,I have been trying to post a picture but with no luck I cant seem to re size the picture Im not that great at computer stuff ,I could get my son to do it but that might not be
a good idea

Sounds like a great time out!!

To resize your pics download xnview from www.xnview.com its free and a really sweet tool to crop and resize your photos. But I've also found that if you have a yahoo photo album and you upload photos into there full sized! If you go to your album and view the pic you want, right click and do a save as and it will end up the proper size to post on this forum! It takes time to manually resize photos to hit both the file size and the max pixels this site required! But buy using yahoo as a go between its simple and easy!!

Worst case, email me your pic and I'll do it and send you the right sized photo back!

Karrenhutton@yahoo.com

Love Karren

Penny
06-16-2006, 09:57 AM
It's also easier to get read if you carry a newspaper on public transportation:heehee:

Jodi
06-16-2006, 08:03 PM
To really blend in, go out dressed with a gg or even better two gg's.

Jodi