PDA

View Full Version : found away to make water proof seed forms

CharlaineCadence
06-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Ok I am suspose to be going away this weekend to a party in new hampshare with family. They all know that i'm living as a woman and most have seen me. I was afraid to go at first because well I dont have forms that will last if they get wet. So I decided to make some that would. It was rather easy too. We all know the old ballon trick right well this works well with seed forms too. hear is what I did.

I went to the iparty near me and bought two brown 18 inch ballons $12
then went to the dollar store and grabed light brown/tan troser(sp) socks. $1 for four pair
then I went home. I know how mich my forms weigh right now so all i did was use my food scale and add the ballow then zero it. next added my seed untill i got the waight I needed.
now I suck out all most of the air from inside and tie off. trim the extra and insert into sock knot first. tie the sock and make the nipple end. next I just altered my bathing suit to hold the forms in the place where the foam pads had been. closed with snaps. seems to hold weel and the forms still look natral but I really cant wait to buy real ones and grow my own.

hope this helps others.. oh and by the way I only wear one pese suits so that is the other reason they work.

kiss kiss char

Tina Dixon
06-15-2006, 11:45 PM
Hope water don't get to them, it would be like those Gea Pet things:D

Sarah Rabbit
06-16-2006, 12:00 AM
A pair of Brown 18" Balloons.. $18
Four pair of Brown/Tan Socks.. $1

The feeling of having your Familes Acceptance....PRICELESS!!

Sarah R. :bunny:

Kate Simmons
06-16-2006, 06:10 AM
I was wondering about that. Wouldn't want sprouts coming out while you have your bra on. May feel like MS Swamp Thing. Now are they also bird proof? Ericka

CharlaineCadence
06-16-2006, 08:00 AM
well my day by day seed forms are just seed in the nylon socks tied off with the right waight. never had any birds bother me as to date.

the ballon fors are water proof once the knot is tied and excess trimed off. slipping the ballon in ght e sock then tieing it off makes it more comfertable for you and more natrual. looking

and yes having my family's support is the best thing in the world. only three people out of 53 aren't too accepting. thats not all that bad lol

kiss kiss
char

oh and just for thouse trying to do the math

10 aunts and uncles via grandmother on dad side not incluthing wives and husbands

8 aunts and uncles from mothers blood side not incluthing wives and husbands

30 cousens

4 sisters

1 brother

yes big family and you should see the family reunions PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueKat
06-16-2006, 08:01 AM
Good Lord...people are STILL doing this?
Get off the bird seed....
Buy some forms and get it over with... :p