PDA

View Full Version : Pierced Earrings

Christy
06-15-2006, 11:46 PM
This is probably been asked before or discussed but does anyone have any
knowledge of pierced ear studs that are made for males who are not interested in advertising the fact that they had there ears pierced, clear, or flesh colored etc. and if you know of a store, or brand that would be wonderful.

Thanks

Christy:love:

Sarah Rabbit
06-15-2006, 11:53 PM
I don't know if this helps but just do it. these days nobody worries about how many rings are worn by who!! My Ultra conservative manager has one in his left ear. I have several myself. Two in left and one in right. Soon to have second in right ear

Sarah R. :bunny:

Dian
06-16-2006, 01:04 AM
I saw some plastic stud type earrings at Claire's, that the fronts were very small, flat, and clear. The package said they were for when you don't to be noticed with earrings, but don't want to go without them.

Jacklynne
06-16-2006, 06:19 AM
I don't know if this helps but just do it. these days nobody worries about how many rings are worn by who!! My Ultra conservative manager has one in his left ear. I have several myself. Two in left and one in right. Soon to have second in right ear

Sarah R. :bunny:

After I got mine pierced, a friend noticed them and said

"I cant believe you got -both- of your ears pierced! I always though you were too white!"

Still a lil confused, though. But I guess it means no one really cares about having just one or both pierced anymore.

Annesah
06-16-2006, 06:31 AM
The foreman of the crew re-roofing my house has two ears pierced with diamond studs. Six foot two hunk. Nobody better ask! Nobody cares.
Pierce em, stud em, forget about it and enjoy.:happy:

KateW
06-16-2006, 06:44 AM
It's funny... I just wear gold studs in mine, and nobody passes comment. Every now and then though, someone I have known for years will say "ooh when did you get your ears pierced?". I reply "um, about 10 years ago...". I have never recieved a single negative comment regarding them, so go for it!

EricaCD
06-16-2006, 07:29 AM
Even if clear or plastic studs are available, you are probably going to need to wear metal (usually gold) while the piercing heals. By that time you'll know perfectly well whether anyone objects!

Julia Cross
06-16-2006, 07:37 AM
No one cares anymore, many many men have earrings. just do it and when asked why, tell them because you wanted to, always have and finally decided to do it. No more explanation is required. Honest!

julia

Julie York
06-16-2006, 10:47 AM
Buy some acrylic paint from the local art shop.

:thumbsup:

Trisha
06-16-2006, 12:04 PM
no one will care if you have them done i have had mine done for three weeks now no one has even said a thing gofor it :thumbsup:

trannie T
06-16-2006, 04:42 PM
I have several piercings in each ear. I can't remember the last time anyone asked about them and I live in a very conservative rural community. If you use some kind of camoflauge somebody will notice. Just do it, wear small gold studs a few people may comment or ask you about them but it will be hardly noticed after a couple days.

QZ2
06-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Invisibility

Try a little bit of monofilimant fishing line...

Susie