PDA

View Full Version : Shaving...

JasmineR
06-16-2006, 01:23 AM
not a question about shaving per se. I was wondering if any CD's here that shave on a regular basis ever worry or worried about anyone asking... why? I mean anyone that has friends/family that don't know. I recently shaved again, my entire body, not including head, and was wondering what to say if anyone asks.

Probably a stupid question but I'm not ready to say... "Well, this is why...." No one may ask, they haven't yet.

Thanks for any inquiries or comments!
Jasmine

JoannaDees
06-16-2006, 01:25 AM
I just say, because I want to ... F#(&%#(& you.

Joy Carter
06-16-2006, 02:34 AM
I have Co%#x*?@><itis and that sould do it Hun. :D

Marla S
06-16-2006, 02:44 AM
IMO bodyhair (legs, chest, butt, back) in most every case looks odd, if a man is a CD or not. Only very few man can wear this hairstyl and still look good.

So my simple and honest answer would be: Bodyhair is ugly ! (and I don't refer to me as CD here)
(ok, for whatever reason I like the fur on my arms. :eek: )

Bernadette
06-16-2006, 07:03 AM
I look way better with shaved legs, lol what am I talking about I do not have hair that grows on my body , what is the term , peachfuzz.

toniloraine
06-16-2006, 07:54 AM
i tell them it feels better, give it a try(at least your legs and chest), also the grey chest hairs are ugly

GabrielleS
06-16-2006, 08:17 AM
they haven't yet.

Have started to shave the entire body -- at this point mostly arms and like no one has asked -- can't image that it hasn't been noticed, but like you said maybe no has noticed :thumbsup:

tabitha_az
06-16-2006, 08:43 AM
i shave everywhere, including arms.

uknowhoo
06-16-2006, 08:50 AM
Thinking I'd be rather self-conscious about it when I went to the beach last summer, I decided to "ease into it." I shaved only the left half of my body. Sure, I got an occasional odd look, but it was all good. I think I'll go for both sides this year. :D xoxo Tammi

JoAnnDallas
06-16-2006, 09:24 AM
I shave both my legs and my chest. No one has said anything about the lack of hair. Even last weekend when I got my monthly pedicure, None of the techs said anything about my shaved legs. Even the GG custumer in the chair next to mine noticed but did not say anything.

So I would not worry to much about it. If someone does ask, just reverse it and say "So????".

Tiffy
06-16-2006, 09:53 AM
I have only had one person ask me in three years about my legs being shaven. And I smarted off to him and asked if he wanted to hold my Johnson while I shaved the rest of me and he shut up. Most of my friends know my legs are shaved and have no idea about me. I just tell them it keeps me cooler and I am hot blooded as they know. But, really most never even notice.

April Marie

Olivia
06-16-2006, 10:04 AM
At my wife's birthday part this past September, I wore my white Levi's girl shorts (5" inseam) and had just shaved my legs, and everywhere else. At some point in the evening, my legs were mentioned by one of my wife's friends. I told her, as well as the other women standing there, that yeah, I shave 'em. She asked if I shaved the rest of me too? Sure, I replied. Why, she asked? I just said, well, I like it better that way, it makes my tan look better, and after all, they're my damned legs and body and if I want to shave them, it's nobody's business if I do. There were NO negative responses and one of the woman guests had to feel my legs to compare with her own. I offered her husband a feel too but he laughingly declined , lol. It led to a discussion on what razors I liked best, how often I shave, etc.

I wear shorts around our little town for about 6 months out of the year, at least. And, I mean shorts! I think that cut-off jeans must be the most comfortable garment on this earth, haha. My son calls my "Daisy Dukes" butt-cutters, lol. Point is, plenty folks see my legs and while some may notice, very few ever mention them. I think that men shaving their legs is rapidly becoming "no big deal" and that's as it should be, IMHO. My advice: don't make a bigger deal out of it than it is! Shave 'em if you've got 'em! Love, Olivia.

Penny
06-16-2006, 10:06 AM
The truth is I don't look good in a dress with hairy legs!

Han
06-16-2006, 10:17 AM
I am a little worried about people noticing my legs. However, trimming is becoming more and more popular with the guys in Europe, especially in the private areas, and all my male friends trim their private area.

The attitude is thankfully beginning to change, where men have to take more time in their appearance as the women are getting a lot fussier. Equality is a good thing.

Ellie
06-16-2006, 12:02 PM
I had a full body (chest, belly, legs, arms) wax a few months ago (most is back now :sad: ) and not a single person even noticed that my arms were bare (the rest was covered in drab).

By and large I have found that most people appear to live in a very well defined box and walk around with tunnel vision. Unless you or someone else points out that your legs or arms are bare then it is not likely anyone will notice. If they do notice, the likelihood that they will say anything to you about it one way or another is pretty small.

Relax and enjoy the smoothness :D

Janelle Young
06-16-2006, 04:29 PM
I have shaved my legs,chest and arm pits for about three months now. I wear sorts all of the time and no one has ever said a thing about it. I was a bit concerned when I went to my parents house for mothers day. One of my sisters (I have three) asked if I shaved my legs. I said yes I do and she asked why. I told her it felt cooler to me and then all three of my sisters said basically the same thing. That was 'well that makes sense'. Now I don't worry about it because if my family can deal with it I don't care what anyone else thinks. My girl friend says she loves hairy men but she can deal with it as well.

The other response I would use if anyone did inquire, which I doubt anyone would but you never know, would be 'because I like it that way'.

Siobhan Marie
06-17-2006, 10:36 AM
I shave my body because I want to, if anyone has a problem with that, its down to them. In any case a skirt or a nightie looks horrid with hairy legs! :heehee:

:hugs: Anna x