PDA

View Full Version : what type of swim wear

sally j
06-16-2006, 01:42 PM
hey gals,
I am going to the beach in FL an do not know what kind of suit to get 1 or 2, need help with hiding the boy parts too. help
HUGS SALLY J

Wendy me
06-16-2006, 01:55 PM
well lets have a look at you not all swim suits work on all shapes....pic...???

sarah35
06-16-2006, 03:23 PM
when purchasing a swim suit I believe its all a matter of preference also keep in mind some girls can pull it off and some girls cant so ask your self wich one are you

love sara:hugs:

Clare
06-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Well, only you know your body shape and size and what style of bathers are appropriate. Women have to make a decison on which bathers to buy for the same reasons.

Me? I'm reasonably slim for my age/height and I could probably get away with a bikini (not a skimpy one!), but in all honesty, I'd pass better in a one piece bathing suit.

And to me, being passable and more comfortable would be more important than wearing a revealing bikini set - but that's just how I'd approach this issue.

Billijo49504
06-17-2006, 12:07 AM
I bought a Speedo, 1 piece suit from Sam's club. Fits nice and covers the extra parts..BJ

Eric/a
06-17-2006, 12:40 AM
If you're like me, and you want the thrill of wearing a bikini without having to worry about passing, www.skinzwear.com has a lot of guys' bikinis, rios, thongs, g-strings, you name it, some of them even with tie-sides. My personal favorite is the one they call the "fitted rio." (http://www.skinzwear.com/shoppingcart/product_detail.cfm?item__code=M18L-5148) For a little extra - $8, I think - you can even order them in the fabrics they use for their women's styles. That, along with shaved legs and painted toenails, usually gives me a "fem" feeling around the pool!:D It's not quite the same as wearing a woman's bikini, but it sure looks and feels like half of one!

Sonia_cd
06-17-2006, 01:51 AM
hey gals,
I am going to the beach in FL an do not know what kind of suit to get 1 or 2, need help with hiding the boy parts too. help
HUGS SALLY J

Wait...you want to go to the beach in a 1 o 2 piece women's swimsuit? If thats a yes, then I agree with Wendy. Can't suggest without knowing what you look like sweetie..

Love,
Sonia

Angela Burke
06-17-2006, 02:33 AM
http://static.flickr.com/71/168746496_e4f807e6d2.jpg

Well I always find that this type of bathing suit hides all of my
"boy bits" with no problem.
And you can just laugh at the bullies and the cads when they
try and kick sand in your face!

Helen MC
06-17-2006, 03:14 AM
Does anyone remember the type of one piece woman's swimsuit worn in the 1950s and 60s. My mother and my sister had them. They had a "Modesty Panel" at the front unlike their modern equivalents and this would hide the tell tale bulge of the male parts. I used to wear Anne's sometimes and when it became too small of her I rescued it from going in the bin and used to wear it sometimes.

A bit like this image as when worn the gusset of the panty part of the costume comes up and is covered by the panel at the front.