PDA

View Full Version : Why are GG`s so obsessed with CD`s being Bi?

Eleanor
06-16-2006, 09:35 PM
I happened to notice their interest.I wonder why they care so much.What do you think?

lostmyhubby GG
06-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Well because for some reason the bi cd's are the ones usually trying to get into our husbands panties!!!!!! lol

Eleanor
06-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Gold!!!

GypsyKaren
06-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Perhaps it's because they're afraid their husbands will cheat on them?

Karen

Tina Dixon
06-16-2006, 09:53 PM
I happened to notice their interest.I wonder why they care so much.What do you think?

What makes you so sure there obsessed with there being BI?

Eleanor
06-16-2006, 09:54 PM
I think it goes deeper...they feel they have control over their SO CD,then along comes a spider that sits down beside her.:hugs:

Eleanor
06-16-2006, 09:55 PM
What makes you so sure there obsessed with there being BI?

See here:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33206

GypsyKaren
06-16-2006, 10:09 PM
I really don't think a GG wants "control" over her SO, she wants them to stick to their marriage vows, what's so wrong with that?

Karen

Eleanor
06-16-2006, 10:15 PM
I really don't think a GG wants "control" over her SO, she wants them to stick to their marriage vows, what's so wrong with that?

Karen

Oh please,just look at them here:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33206

Tina Dixon
06-16-2006, 10:15 PM

Sorry thats not for me.

Eleanor
06-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Exactly Tina D,they think they can control us but ah ah,ain`t gonna happen with me.

dancinginthedark
06-16-2006, 11:44 PM

Karen

Well said Karen. There's not a thing wrong with a spouse expecting their S/O to be faithful and most mature folks don't seek to control their partner either. Being faithful has nothing to do with being bi-sexual either. I am bi-sexual and never had a problem honoring my vows to my husband. ~ There is a whole world of difference between commitment, compassion, caring & a lovingly made compromise and control. :rolleyes: Trust me dear most of us GG's have been around long enough to know the difference otherwise we wouldn't be here posting in the first place.

GypsyKaren
06-17-2006, 01:20 AM
I think it goes deeper...they feel they have control over their SO CD,then along comes a spider that sits down beside her.:hugs:

First of all, exactly how many couples do you personally know? I don't mean internet tough talkers, I mean face to face, been over at their house and gotten to know them? I know plenty, and I can tell you in my experience you're wrong.

I can tell you another thing, I just love all of this "I'm bi when dressed talk". Just how many of these so called bis have actually had the guts to do something about it? There's a whole world of difference between saying "I want to be with a man" and actually doing it, and I venture to say that most would run screaming if they ever had the chance.

And what's with all this BS about having to be dressed when bi? You either are or you aren't, putting on a skirt isn't like taking a magic pill that changes your sexual preferances.

Just curious, but are you married to someone who knows about you? Are you in a relationship with an accepting GG who "controls" you? I'm sorry, don't mean to lash out and such, but you really don't know what you're talking about.

Karen

Sonia_cd
06-17-2006, 01:41 AM
:iagree: with the GG's.

Are you telling me that you would expect your GGSO to remain calm and composed when you tell her you are straight as straight can be but you would like to go down on a man when dressed as a woman. Sounds like a case for a psycho-therapist actually :D

Love,
Sonia

Bev06 GG
06-17-2006, 01:57 AM
I can tell you another thing, I just love all of this "I'm bi when dressed talk". Just how many of these so called bis have actually had the guts to do something about it? There's a whole world of difference between saying "I want to be with a man" and actually doing it, and I venture to say that most would run screaming if they ever had the chance.

And what's with all this BS about having to be dressed when bi? You either are or you aren't, putting on a skirt isn't like taking a magic pill that changes your sexual preferances.

Karen
Woooo Karen,
Way to go girl tell it how it is. I too am mystified by these remarks about being Bi sexual when dressed. For hecks sakes girls, your either bi or your not.
As for GGs being obsessed by the bisexual side, Id just say cut us some slack. For alot of us finding out weve got a partner who likes to crossdress is abit of a shock, (Im talking generally here, not personally). Its not something that weve been brought up to accept as the norm and there is a certain ammount of ignorance surrounding the whole subject. Ignorance breads fear of the unknown. Until weve researched it, asked all the questions etc we can sometimes feel very uneasy about the whole thing. And then to add even more confusion some of you admit to having Bi curious tendancies when dressed. What the heck are we supposed to think, were trying to get our heads round something that we dont understand and then we get other CDs hitting on our fella, who's admitted that he is attracted to other T Girls when dressed. Some GGs already feel alittle insecure , mystified, or frightened with the crossdressing scene, and all this does is add to that insecurity. Its nothing to do with not trusting our partners, but everything to do with discovering he isn't the person you thought that he was so anything could be possible.
This forum is here for all of us, even the GGs who are concerned or worried about what there hubby or partner is going through and where it will all end. For some GGs acceptance is a gradual thing, something that they grow into once theyve asked all the questions and lived with it for a while, Im sure we will continue to ask questions etc which make us look like were obsessed with something, but its our way of dealing with an issue. So go easy on us girls hey.
BEVxxxx

Bev06 GG
06-17-2006, 02:02 AM
Exactly Tina D,they think they can control us but ah ah,ain`t gonna happen with me.
MMm Eleanor fighting talk there, it almost sounds like a challenge. Dont tar us all with the same brush tho, we are not all control freaks. Altho if you were mine, you'de know what control was all about you rebel you.
BEVxxx

Glenda Grant
06-17-2006, 02:30 AM
For me one of the hardest issues about CD is the thought of my husband desiring sex with a man. I think the reason for me is if he is attracted to a beautiful woman it is a compliment to me because he is faithful to me and holds me above all other women. If he desires a man then there is no way I can compete with that.

Sandra
06-17-2006, 02:42 AM
I ain't even gonna do a proper reply, :Angry3: :Pullhair:

Just gonna say some of you girls want to move into the real world and stop living in fantasy land, oh sorry is that me trying to control?

Sharon
06-17-2006, 02:44 AM
I ain't even gonna do a proper reply, :Angry3: :Pullhair:

Just gonna say some of you girls want to move into the real world and stop living in fantasy land, oh sorry is that me trying to control?

No, it just means that someone who has never had a relationship with a SO is standing tall and flapping her downy wings.

Joy Carter
06-17-2006, 03:08 AM
I am hetero and did post on that question I know I'm not interested in cheet ing let alone with a guy. So I'm kinda in shock about the when dressed Bi thing didn't dwell much on it till I read others did. WHEW ! I have had many a chance to cheet but ya know I wouldn't give up the trust my SO has in me one of my best buds is a GG I went to school with. The SO has no problem with her but I'm sure she worries about me wanting to go out CD maybe not me but being hit-on buy guys or GG's. :o

~Kitty GG~
06-17-2006, 04:22 AM
I don't think GGs are obsessed with CDs being bi.

And I don't think that most GGs are into controlling their SOs.. or none of you would be CDing in the first place.. oh wait.. KathyGG & Purple's SOs would.. :D ..but most of the rest of us go along with, accept, and support out of love.

I'm obsessed with people either lying to themselves and others or just plain being unable to face themselves.

I figure we should all accept ourselves for what and who we are. If we're busy hiding from ourselves or our SOs then we're not gonna be able to give 100% to the relationship or enjoy life to the fullest.

I don't care if your gay, straight, bi.. or wanna do a lamp post. But pretending you don't feel that way or that you only feel that way if you're wearing a lampshade (and so its not you.. its the lampshade that is causing those feelings).. that drives me batty.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~

Tamara Croft
06-17-2006, 05:40 AM
Oh please,just look at them here:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33206Look at who? The GG's?? Why did you even start this thread? To rile us up, good job, you did. So, tell me, what exactly is your point? You linked us twice to the same thread 'A questionable urge'.... why? to show the rest of the forum we are obsessed with bi cds? show me where it actually says that, because I'm not seeing it. I'm just seeing the usual rubbish....... oh I'm bi when dressed, but straight when not dressed. Give me a freaking break with the BS.....

Are you in a relationship? do you even have a clue what one is? I hope that you're not, because I'd feel so sorry for the woman that you are with. You really don't have a clue do you. :mad:

Toyah
06-17-2006, 06:00 AM
Look at who? The GG's?? Why did you even start this thread? To rile us up, good job, you did. So, tell me, what exactly is your point? You linked us twice to the same thread 'A questionable urge'.... why? to show the rest of the forum we are obsessed with bi cds? show me where it actually says that, because I'm not seeing it. I'm just seeing the usual rubbish....... oh I'm bi when dressed, but straight when not dressed. Give me a freaking break with the BS.....

Are you in a relationship? do you even have a clue what one is? I hope that you're not, because I'd feel so sorry for the woman that you are with. You really don't have a clue do you. :mad:

Coo and you go on so much about male anger dont get so wound up about stuff take a break

Tamara Croft
06-17-2006, 06:05 AM
Coo and you go on so much about male anger dont get so wound up about stuff take a breakBut some things just need to be said, why should I keep holding things back just to keep the peace? People shouldn't say such idiotic things about us then should they :Angry3:

Like they say, there's nothing worse than a woman scorned and I've had a bad BAD week....

Kate Simmons
06-17-2006, 06:06 AM
Huh? Didn't think they were. Don't think they would have CD's for SO's otherwise. Ericka

Tina Dixon
06-17-2006, 06:37 AM

You miss read me, I went to the link, i do not plan on going down on another man, sorry thats gross to me:thumbsdn:

kittypw GG
06-17-2006, 07:10 AM
First of all, exactly how many couples do you personally know? I don't mean internet tough talkers, I mean face to face, been over at their house and gotten to know them? I know plenty, and I can tell you in my experience you're wrong.

Just curious, but are you married to someone who knows about you? Are you in a relationship with an accepting GG who "controls" you? I'm sorry, don't mean to lash out and such, but you really don't know what you're talking about.

Karen

Karen you are my hero. Well said, this is why your kat loves you so darn much. :hugs: Kitty

janelle
06-17-2006, 07:26 AM
Shame on you dear, i don't think your marbles are all in your bag. The GG here love each one of us & OFFER ADVICE to make OUR lives better, whole, complete. Pleaes rethink your thoughts & if you are wrong please tell all our wonderful GG your sorry.0.02
Janelle

Jennaie
06-17-2006, 07:33 AM
Did I really have to wake up to this?

Tamara, I'm hope your feeling a little better this morning. "oh I'm bi when dressed, but straight when not dressed. Give me a freaking break with the BS....." Yes, even a psycologist would spit their coffee across the room with that one. :happy:

Karen, Your always spot on. "and I venture to say that most would run screaming if they ever had the chance." Like a little girl I might add. :happy:

So, to add just a little comment to this ridiculous thread, I would like to point out that Dancinginthedark stated that she is bi, I don't think her husband is obsessed about her being bi, as she stated, it's the commitment to her SO that makes the marriage. Therefore, even the SO's who do have real concerns that their husbands may be bi, should only really be concerned about one thing, 'is he faithful?", because if he's not, he won't be, straight or bi.

Lostmyhubby: Your worried about bi cd's trying to get into your husbands panties? :lol: That's kindof like me saying to my wife, "honey, don't wear that outfit, it's too pretty and other men might be attracted to you". It's not "other people" we need to be concerned with in a relationship, only the person were commited to and have commited themselves to us.

DanaJ
06-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Wow - I would think this was a no-brainer - but read the previous posts, especially Gypsy Karen's. Crap, even if I had never ever read a GG's comments on this, I would realize that a married or in a commited relationship GG would fear that her CD SO would want to cheat on her, if the CD SO could not control their bi nature.....

I am glad that you will never be controlled Eleanor - good luck with that....

Tina Dixon
06-17-2006, 07:59 AM
If you are being controlled you are in a wrong relationship to begin with.

GG Vanya
06-17-2006, 11:21 AM
I ain't EVEN obsessing about being Bi. My rock bottom, chips are down, throw down the gauntlet response to this thread is this:

I ain't got a problem with ANYone being bi. What I DO have a problem with, are men hiding behind skirts to justify or excuse it.

As far as the "controlling" comments made, in the deeply philosophical movie "Days of Thunder", the Nichole Kidman character made the most profound statement:

"Control Is An Illusion"

At the end of the day, the only thing we can control is One's SELF.

Some may think my avitar is an indication that I control my husband. Nothing could be further from the truth. My husband surrenders certain aspects of him "self" to me. In surrendering those aspects, HE controls them.

Quite the conundrum is it not? :happy:

elizabeth nicole
06-17-2006, 11:55 AM
lets turn this the other way and look at it.What if your SO came to you a CD and said I am a lesbian but I am not going to act on it.What would you do.Me I freaked out .I was sure that each time she left the house she was meeting some other GG. Now stop and think what you are saying here they have a hard enough time accepting us and now we throw the big nightmare at them ,wear their shoes for a while and think.like they do.Obsessing no worried yes.If you are in a committed relationship honor it or get the h out of it. as for her controlling most of us have a hard enough time controling ourselves let a lone someone else.So lets drop this bi crap and and i want to be with a man and be with the one we are dancing with.0.02

Nike
06-17-2006, 12:08 PM
If my Bride ever told me she was a lesbian I'd put on my sexiest lingerie and play elevator operator.... "Going Down"!! :D

KrazyKat
06-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Nike, honey, I'm sorry, but if she's your "bride" and has consumated the marriage, than the term for her would be "bi-sexual", because I believe the definition of "lesbian" doesn't include men in the bridal bed?!

Eleanor, dear, I'm sorry you have the powerless feeling of being controlled, isn't there therapy for that?? Check this website for basic info on psychotherapy. Thanks, and have a great day!
www.mydna.com/health/mental/psychotherapy/cognitive_psychotherapy.html (http://www.mydna.com/health/mental/psychotherapy/cognitive_psychotherapy.html)

KrazyKat

Shelly Preston
06-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Bisexual when dressed is an illusion

It seems to say
As a guy I don't want to be with a guy but if if I was dressed I would be flattered if a guy found me attractive.

I don't think you can switch sexuality on and off like that.
Sounds like you need to separate fact and fiction

Relationships are about Trust
Not worrying if their being unfaithful.

Sonia_cd
06-17-2006, 01:38 PM

Karen

You summed it up rather well Karen. I was thinking the same thing, how many of the "bi when dressed" CD's would put their money where their mouth is. Its one thing to post on this forum and a whole different game in real life.

Love,
Sonia

Amelie
06-17-2006, 01:51 PM

Karen

I am sorry Karen, but you don’t know what you are talking about. It is very possible to want to have sex with a man when only dressed as a woman. I have said this in a previous thread, I have met guys who were into the S&M scene and they could only have sex while engaged in some sort of S&M scenario. So it is quite possible that some Cds can only have sex with a man while dressed as a girl. Don’t dismiss what others have said just because you and others have never experienced this.

I mean I read many times on this forum how we hate labels yet we are quick to define what is Bi, gay or straight. If these Cds want the pleasure of having sex with men but only when dressed, why does this bug some of you here. Let them be, why do you throw exact labels of what they are and aren’t. If they feel that they are Bi only when dressed, then why can’t this be accepted. Why is it BS? Just because that you have a differing opinion doesn’t make their feelings BS. I would think better coming from you and being a mod that you could understand that we all don’t fit in nice and neat categories.

There are people who might live on the fringes. We are not all here for some game of dress up. Some of us have differing views and shouldn’t be called BS because these views are some what different to yours.

So, what if I now say Karen is that your post is BS, that doesn’t sound so nice now does it?

fionasboots
06-17-2006, 01:55 PM

Eleanor hun, please read that thread all the way through, no one in there is getting obsessed about anything. The GGs raised a perfectly valid concern which is probably more poinant if you have yet to come clean to an SO about your CDing.

I don't think anyone had a problem with bisexual behaviour it's just that, if you look at it in a completely literal way, a GG would have twice as much to worry about regarding their partners fidelity! :p

Like has already been said, cheating is cheating no matter who and what sex you may be or think you are.

If you're not cheating then I don't think anyone on that previous thread really cared, that's up to you, no-one was saying "ooo, you wicked bisexual you!".

So chill, hun, no-one is obsessed, well not about that anyway

:hugs: Fiona (Not wanting to see anyone fighting about anything, make love, not war :rolleyes: )

Connieminiskirts
06-17-2006, 03:44 PM
IN some instances it could be that the SO is not so concerned that her CD hubby is "bi" per se, BUT it could be that she is wondering "if he is and if he does meet up with a man is he gonna catch something that wont wash off and the give it to me?" you know an STD>

ANd then ofcourse there is that whole 'TRUST THING" especially if he was hiding his cding from her and she just "found out".

"What esle is HE hiding? What if he gets adisease and doesnt tell me?

A person could go on and on with the questions...................

tullyxxx
06-17-2006, 04:50 PM
dont really understand why think that they feel threatned as far as i am conserned i dress to try to be a nice lady and all i really want is to have a nice companion i preferr to be in ladies company as i feel i really am a lady i like men to fancy me of course but i wouldnt say i was bi sexual i am married but my wife and i have not had sex relations for yrs we are like sisters and she knows i need to be a woman so ggs please leave us alone we do you no harm grace

Julie Avery
06-17-2006, 04:56 PM
I sometimes wonder why some CD's are so obsessed with GG's. You needn't hang around long to encounter their posts.

Doug

kathy gg
06-17-2006, 04:59 PM
You really want to know why we care? You seem though on one hand you want to know .....

but then on the other?

I think it goes deeper...they feel they have control over their SO CD,then along comes a spider that sits down beside her

okay, so you really don't want to know...because you have drawn your own conclusions.
__________________________________________________ _____________

So, since you have put your ideas and claimed them to be ours...I can do the same:

Yes, we are all controlling women with strict reigns on our guys. Yep.....having a wife who is cool with cding is truly a horrible position to be in. We really do suck and you are super lucky not to be saddeled with one of us horrible gg's that has posted to that thread. You can say a prayer tonight to your maker for not being stuck with us, because surely your life woudl be filled with misery. Aren't you glad you are not married to me or any of my fellow gg posters. whew! lucky you! Life woudl be one big sucession of brow beating misery.

GG Vanya
06-17-2006, 05:11 PM

I confess, I have a strong dislike, I even recoil in absolute horror...to SPIDERS.

Having said that, YEP, I absolutely will do anything necessary to keep said SPIDERS away from my beloved husband.

You see SPIDERS are sneaky, they don't announce their arrival. They don't shout in advance: I'm a SPIDER and I will insinuate myself into your life before you are aware of my presence. Before you are aware of my arachnid tendencies, I will have already done my damage.

Get it NOW???

GypsyKaren
06-17-2006, 05:57 PM
I am sorry Karen, but you don’t know what you are talking about. It is very possible to want to have sex with a man when only dressed as a woman. I have said this in a previous thread, I have met guys who were into the S&M scene and they could only have sex while engaged in some sort of S&M scenario. So it is quite possible that some Cds can only have sex with a man while dressed as a girl. Don’t dismiss what others have said just because you and others have never experienced this.

I mean I read many times on this forum how we hate labels yet we are quick to define what is Bi, gay or straight. If these Cds want the pleasure of having sex with men but only when dressed, why does this bug some of you here. Let them be, why do you throw exact labels of what they are and aren’t. If they feel that they are Bi only when dressed, then why can’t this be accepted. Why is it BS? Just because that you have a differing opinion doesn’t make their feelings BS. I would think better coming from you and being a mod that you could understand that we all don’t fit in nice and neat categories.

There are people who might live on the fringes. We are not all here for some game of dress up. Some of us have differing views and shouldn’t be called BS because these views are some what different to yours.

So, what if I now say Karen is that your post is BS, that doesn’t sound so nice now does it?

Oh sure, there are those who are different and who live on the fringes, there's an exception to every rule. But let's face it, the vast majority don't. In any event, I stand by what I said.

Amelie
06-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Oh sure, there are those who are different and who live on the fringes, there's an exception to every rule. But let's face it, the vast majority don't. In any event, I stand by what I said.

This is the exact words that society tells Cds.

Society says, there are those who are different(CDS) and the vast majority don't(CD). So does this make CDing also wrong because the vast majority don't CD.

And I stand by what I say.

sparks
06-17-2006, 06:50 PM
Gadzooks! I haven't been here in weeks and we are still going on about whether or not we can be bi well dressed and bub-kiss! You say tomato I say Tomoto! I could careless. I went through alot of these feelings as well and to me the whole darn dressing issue is a might bit confusing.

Now just take all the confusion your feeling and put it on the shoulders of your GG SO or any GG for that matter. When you do this it really should open your eyes. Of course my wife thought I was gay and when trying to explain this crap to my sister she asked if I was gay! Hell the woman at thought thrift store most likely thought I was gay when I bought a bustier and a skirt. Women's minds, if you haven't figured this out by now works differently than a man's. Is it that they jump to conclusions or are they just trying to figure it all out like you and me.

In case your wondering the skirt fit perfectly!

Now onto the other controlling point and this from my experience. My wife tries hard to control this factor of me. This is of course with good reason I would go beserk and be buying all kinds of lingerie and femme clothes as possible. I would be outted in a tiny town and existence would be a nightmare. Also imagine if she had to worry about me cheating with men as well. I believe she is the control factor and watches out for me so I don't jeprodise her life as well.

A relationship is supposed to be give and take. I don't know how much I give but sure know how much I take!

lostmyhubby GG
06-17-2006, 06:58 PM
My my my ladies......I am ever so glad my hubby is strictly a lesbian!!!!!
I do however find it sickning when other cdrs who are bi approach fellow cdrs knowing they are married and try to stir up the pot. I will let you know when that occurs...I am controlling does "***k off mean anything to you bi cdrs out there??? I just feel when sex is involved stick to your own kind ya fancy and stay away from the married couples who arent interested in anything other than a friendship.

Christina Nicole
06-17-2006, 09:06 PM
If they feel that they are Bi only when dressed, then why can’t this be accepted. Why is it BS? Just because that you have a differing opinion doesn’t make their feelings BS. I would think better coming from you and being a mod that you could understand that we all don’t fit in nice and neat categories.

It is nonsense, or BS as you term it. Because if something as simple as changing ones clothes can change their sexual preference, then sexual preference is not as deeply ingrained as many claim it to be. That means that parents can take their gay children to someone and have them cured. Or someone can turn another person into a gay or a lesbian. Sorry, the entire "bi when dressed" is illogical and directly contradicts what "everyone" is saying about "gay from birth."

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Eleanor
06-18-2006, 12:54 AM
I confess, I have a strong dislike, I even recoil in absolute horror...to SPIDERS.

Having said that, YEP, I absolutely will do anything necessary to keep said SPIDERS away from my beloved husband.

You see SPIDERS are sneaky, they don't announce their arrival. They don't shout in advance: I'm a SPIDER and I will insinuate myself into your life before you are aware of my presence. Before you are aware of my arachnid tendencies, I will have already done my damage.

Get it NOW???

Yes I read your avatar and thats where I saw the control aspect.

GG Vanya
06-18-2006, 02:20 AM
Yes I read your avatar and thats where I saw the control aspect.

Then I suggest you research Dominance and Submission (D/s) before you jump to assinine conclusions. The website CastleRealm.Com would be a great place to start.

Or you could check out my posts in this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31839

So it was my avatar that set you off on a tangent? Oh my dear God in Heaven. It still amazes me that some alternate lifestyle people who desperately seek tolerance from society have so LITTLE tolerance for other alternate lifestyles. Mine and Trudi's is based on SSC (safe, sane, consensual) which means what we do is 'consented' to...INFORMED consent~ No lies, no deceiving each other, no twisting of facts to make something more readily accepted or consented to by either party.

Both my husband and I living our fantasies. We are both well over the age of legal consent. We are harming no one. Please stop obsessing over it.

Amelie
06-18-2006, 05:33 AM
It is nonsense, or BS as you term it. Because if something as simple as changing ones clothes can change their sexual preference, then sexual preference is not as deeply ingrained as many claim it to be. That means that parents can take their gay children to someone and have them cured. Or someone can turn another person into a gay or a lesbian. Sorry, the entire "bi when dressed" is illogical and directly contradicts what "everyone" is saying about "gay from birth."

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Maybe for some people, sexual preference may not be deeply ingrained as you put it. You can not go inside of other peoples heads and see what they are like. You have no way of knowing what goes on in someone’s head. I have never said anything in my thread about “gay at birth” theories, this is what you say, I didn’t say anything like this. So I guess that you do believe in the “gay at birth” theory, if you use it as your explaining why dressed only while Bi is nonsense.

Anyway, why are you and others here so against what someone else wants to be? Why can’t they say that they are bi when dressed?
When you are condeming these CDs, you are using the same reasoning that society says when they condem Cds as a whole, Why is it so hard to accept cds when they say that they are bi when dressed, what damage does this do to you, why does this hurt so many here at this forum?

Everyone is very eager to put down someone because they might be different or not fit your neat category of what it is to be a CD. If someone wants to say that they are bi while dressed, then let them, why does this hurt some of you so much that you attack these cds as being wrong. You are not living their lives, you have no idea what they feel.

I have to agrre with Elenor, there is something that upsets not just GGs but others as well when the subject of being bi is brought up.

GypsyKaren
06-18-2006, 06:43 AM
No one is attacking anyone, no one is putting anyone down, no one is against what anyone has to say, they are giving their opinions which happen to differ from yours. People can call themselves anything they want for all I care, it doesn't mean people have to buy it each and every time.

Tamara Croft
06-18-2006, 07:53 AM
This thread is done. It was started in the first place because of a quote in an avatar which is now apparent. All it has done is cause arguements. Those that want to continue this arguement, do it via PM.

End of thread.