PDA

View Full Version : Why Cant I tell people what I like??

Sakura Kinomoto
06-17-2006, 12:37 AM
Greetings boys and girls.Just wanted to tell ya that I am happy to be here again,I was away some time but decided to get back to this wonderful forum.
See,I really enjoy to croosdress,I love to feel like a female,dresses are the ones that I enjoy the most,but what I hate is the fact that I cant tell people my little secret,you know that I wear female clothes everytime I can.

I hope I was born a female...anyway,I cant live like a female yet because
I cant tell no one about it,people dont understand us yet,they freak out if they see us wearing any kind of female clothing I wonder why is that....
My body is changing for some reason,my breasts look more female as time goes by,and more people think that I am really a girl.

Anyway,why is society the way it is???I love to wear dresses and any female clothes,and I ve been doing it since I was 18,I am almost 30 years now...
Do you think that it is safe not to tell people what I like?Only of course to
people from this forum...and also I will like to know why my breasts looks female...anyway,glad to be back and be sure to have a happy life whatever you do!

Nikki Dee
06-17-2006, 05:27 AM
Hi. Sakura...good to see you back...where you belong.!!!...Know how you feel...as do thousands of us.!!!...I guess society simply isn't enlightened enough yet.!...Society wants us all to be in neat, understandable and conventional little boxes...at least Gay's are (quite rightly) accepted as guys who like guys..but we are guys who want to be/act/look like girls.....the very opposite of our birth gender..and that confuses the Hell out of people.!!....Ces't la vie.!!!
Nikki.x

Kate Simmons
06-17-2006, 05:46 AM
What do you mean people Nikki? It confuses the hell out of me! Not my CDing, mind you but their confusion. Almost every other society in the world accepts this stuff except for Western society or those societys that try to emulate it. From what I've read, this is nothing new and has been with us since ancient times. I don't see where it is a big deal but then again, I have a (trans) vested (!) interest. Ericka

Teresa Amina
06-17-2006, 07:13 AM
I have a (trans) vested (!) interest.

Great phrase!

We are incomprehensible to people because we are not what we seem in our day to day lives (except for you full timers). A gay guy is still a guy, a lesbian is still a woman. Since most people don't look beyond the superficial in life it's possible for them to get used to what is on the surface just different behavior. We challenge that superficiality because we're different on the inside. We have a feminine identity (to varying degrees) in a male body. It threatens peoples core sense of gender identity. When that inner self is expressed through CDing they can't handle it. Cognitive Dissonance- what they see doesn't jive with what they "know"; they know you as Joe the Guy but now they see you as a woman. Most people don't seem to handle that well.

Kate Simmons
06-17-2006, 07:32 AM
I know Teresa. Girls like ourselves can "switch gears" very well though. Our core identities remain intact in spite of how we present ourselves. Ericka

nishababe
06-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Dear Sakura,

Wow you are asking of yourself the big 64 million dollar question that goes round and round non stop on this site and there are no easy answers or quick fixes .Since I have joined this site about 7 days ago I and many others have written non stop with our thoughts ,and in my case so much so that I need a couple of days rest from this darned computer :heehee:

Without being offensive I am toooooooo tired to write anymore ,but if you go to the thread '' Have you ever wondered why'' by Sarah 35 you can see what I think are some good articles ( mine is number 5 ) about the subject also the thread '' questionable urge'' by Sonalnarula which comes from a different view point ,and last but not least I have done a thread called ''should you have been born as a girl'' again good reading .Of course there are many other wonderfull threads on this site which makes it great for all of us to learn and talk to other like minded people .
Lastly if you do find an easy answer to this urge within us to live all or parts of our lives dressed up as girls can you please let us all know straightaway !!

Lots of love from Nisha the ''Babe'':love:

Siobhan Marie
06-17-2006, 04:20 PM
I have a (trans) vested (!) interest. Ericka

Like one of the othe girls said, nice turn of phrase, like it, will use it more myself.

:hugs: Anna x

DonnaT
06-17-2006, 04:38 PM
You have the right to tell anyone you want. How they take the info is their right, as is almost any response except violence.

Most people could care less if you told them.

So, what's keeping you from telling?

Your breasts could look a females for any number of reasons, such as fat or gynomastia/gynecomastia.