PDA

View Full Version : One Small Step For Heather...

heather_nouveau
06-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Hi everybody!

Just wanted to share a little with everyone. I ventured out en femme for the first time ever today! I had a private makeover done and was dressed to the nines! I've had a couple of these (makeovers) before but always changed back to my drab before going home.

Tonight, I was in drab on my way to the makeover session, but wore my bra and forms underneath my (guy) t-shirt! It was a new experience for me, I was nervous as hell, but really enjoyed the movement and the feel of the forms as I drove! :eek:

After I had finished with my makeover, I then drove home (fully made up and dressed) for the first time ever! I drove around a little bit before heading home and went to a park near the lake and walked around in heels a capris for the first time! I hung out in the park for a while by myself until some skater kids came by and I chickened out. Admittedly, this is a small step, but an important milestone for me personally!

Just wanted to share with my sisters! (I'll post some pix later!)

Hugs, :hugs:

Heather

Phoebe Reece
06-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Congratulations Heather. I've heard it said that every journey begins with the first step. You took a major step.

saturnion
06-17-2006, 11:54 PM
Congradulation, you did more than I could ever due in day light.

Barb Valentine
06-18-2006, 12:00 AM
Congratulations Heather
That wasn't a small step
That was a huge leap
Good for you
:hugs:

KELLYANN
06-18-2006, 01:18 AM
WAY TO GO HEATHER!! get out there girl!!:hugs:

racquel
06-18-2006, 01:54 AM
More like a giant leap.I am so happy for you.:love:

tekla west
06-18-2006, 02:05 AM
very good, brave does not come easy, so good for you

Kaitlyn Michele
06-18-2006, 02:21 AM
that is great heather

no matter what YOU CHOOSE to do with your "girl" time...enjoy it...

it took me way too long to figure that out

-michele

Bev06 GG
06-18-2006, 02:27 AM
Heather,
If thats what you call a small step I'd be very interested to see your giant steps. I think that was very brave especially as you were on your own too. Well done Girl. You'll probably be on a hight for a while now and you might even look back in a few days time and wonder how the heck you managed to do it. Anyway, hope its the first of many occassions because you sound like you really enjoyed it.
Take care
BEVxxx

older not wiser
06-18-2006, 02:51 AM
Hi Heather, well done girl,well done!!! Hope you don't take to long to post those pics. I'm sure i'm not the only one who wants to see them. Again, GOOD FOR YOU.

Love; BonnieAnne :GE:

Sonia_cd
06-18-2006, 03:20 AM
Congratulations Heather! Thats a big step indeed and its wonderful that you had so much fun and are on a high!! With your new found confidence one assumes there will be more such adventures and best of luck with those.

Keep posting and thanks for sharing sweetie!:hugs:

Love,
Sonia

RachelDenise
06-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Way to go Heather!!! :hugs: Wow, what a big first step. I don't think you realize just how well you did with this!

heathersmithsmith
06-18-2006, 06:52 AM
You did a great job. Just so you know, all the feelings you have, I do also. I have gone out a few times like you and it is very exhillerating and fearfull at the same time. Congratulations.

EricaCD
06-18-2006, 07:23 AM
I'll echo what the others said: when it comes to first ventures out, there is no small step! Well done :)

Rickie
06-18-2006, 07:27 AM
Wow :)

Rickie :hugs:

sierracd6
06-18-2006, 07:39 AM
good for myou heather..........let me know how everything else is going

Angie G
06-18-2006, 10:46 AM
Heather good for you , you go girl best wishes in your outings.:happy:
the best I can do is skirt panties hose and heels ddiving home form work when I;m on nights.
Angie G

Jennifer_G
06-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Admittedly, this is a small step, but an important milestone for me personally!

Just wanted to share with my sisters! (I'll post some pix later!)

Hugs, :hugs:

Heather

I love to hear stories like this. Good on you!!
BTW, Its no small step.
Its a huge wonderful amazing exciting step for you.

Love Jennifer

donna h
06-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Glad the first time went well. My first time was in March and had 3 since. The steps to the car that first time were scary but I made it. It was truly a great feeling being out if only for a short car ride. Sure you will do it again, have fun, be safe.