PDA

View Full Version : girl thoughts

veronica7
06-18-2006, 12:48 AM
After several years of staying away, in th past two weeks I've gone from, zero to complete desire and acceptance of feeling like a girl. its a bit frightning...im going for it...any thoughts out there (please not, "go girl")

kimmigir1
06-18-2006, 01:16 AM
ive been the same way lately , ive been comming out of my shell as of late, it is rather frightening because all at once you have this rush of feelings and you dont know what to do about it except just do it disregarding if someone cares, btu yeah i know how you feel and all i can really say is folloe your feelings or they will eat at you till you go crazy0.02

older not wiser
06-18-2006, 03:07 AM
Hi Veronica, you said that you had "0" desire for a long time but now you want to jump back into it again"whole hog" Was there a trigger so to speak or did you just wake up one morning and decide to become a woman. The only reason I am asking is because it appears that there is something missing here. If in fact you just woke up and wanted to dress again for no apparent reason then I would say that those feelings were suppressed and now it has come to the forefront of your mind. Don't surpress the obvious as it will drive you into a depression. Go with it!!! You will feel as if a weight has been lifted off you.
If you are married or living w/someone then you MUST tell her, do it slowly though so as not to "bury" her with to much info at one time.
You are not alone out there, you have friends here that have "been there and done that" good luck!!!

Love; BonnieAnne :GE:

Karren H
06-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Once quite for 10 years with no desire or even thought but then something clicked and my "hobby" came back with a venence!!

Love Karren

veronica7
06-18-2006, 12:39 PM
thanx,

i guess i didn't metionthat there was a trigger of everything going wrong in life, and this is a reaction about wanting to start over. I guess my question wasn't really clear. Im wary of the strength of feelings and desire to make changes, and the speed to make them. should I purposely slow down, or y'kow go for it

Karren H
06-18-2006, 01:05 PM
thanx,

i guess i didn't metionthat there was a trigger of everything going wrong in life, and this is a reaction about wanting to start over. I guess my question wasn't really clear. Im wary of the strength of feelings and desire to make changes, and the speed to make them. should I purposely slow down, or y'kow go for it

I was full steam ahead when mine urge hit last....well, until my wife found out now its more balanced. Well I think it's balanced, others still think I'm living on the hairy edge!! Or is that the shaven edge?? hehehe

And BTW, are you the Veronica from Dallas that I chat with on Yahoo IM?

Love Karren

Alison Michelle
06-18-2006, 01:44 PM
Veronica,

The feelings may never subside but I urge caution in the rush for changes. I would love to pop a pill and "Presto" I'm a girl, but real life doesn't work that way.

Yes, slow things down. You, as do I, should take stock of why would you want to change your self. Changing your appearance will not make the wrong things in your life better would it? Starting over sounds easy till you look at the possible changes that could be. Loss of friends and support system. Changing employers or even careers might need to happen also.

This is not to discourage you, just wanting you to be better informed before making any quick decisions. There are plenty of girls and guys here who have had the exact feelings you do, my self included. Lurk around, read some posts, make some too. And ask away, I have learned a lot from hanging around here.

Alison Michelle
06-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Well I think it's balanced, others still think I'm living on the hairy edge!! Or is that the shaven edge??

Shaven please!:cheeky: Hairy makes me shiver:witsend:

gennee
06-18-2006, 01:54 PM
I have had feminine desires for the past two weeks, Veronica. I dressed up while out on Friday evening. I wear panties all the time and am wearing a bra more often. I'm going with the flow. I have the balance in my life not to go too fast.

Gennee