PDA

View Full Version : Using The Women's Restroom

Jillian310
06-18-2006, 12:23 PM
In my report about Gay Pride I mentioned using the women's rest room. A CD girlfriend, Vinca DaVine, and I, were dining in the formal restaurant of the William Penn Hotel (old, elegant) in Pittsburgh. Before we went to join the march, Vinca and I made an obligatory stop in the restroom. The women's room at this hotel is large with about 8 or 10 stalls. In we went, and found a handfull of GG's already in there coming and going from the stalls and at the mirrors. We moved into our respective stalls, then went to the sinks to wash up then used the mirrors to freshen our makeup. We were in the midst of a changing group of GG's that were coming and going throughout the period. No one said anything to us. If we were read, which I doubt, the GG's kept mum about it. This was a wonderful experience, very, very fem. I am curious if others have had a similar.

sparks
06-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Well just leave the seat down and all should be good. I couldn't pass for a anything but i like the neat disspensers in there!

Karren H
06-18-2006, 01:07 PM
And they are soooo much cleaner than the mens rooms!!!

Love Karren

megan163
06-18-2006, 01:28 PM
I've used the ladies room on several occasions in a certain Macy's. It is conveniently located near the perfume/cosmetics area, near a main entrance. I have yet to have a negative encounter. Most times it's sparsley occupied but I've had a few GGs see me and we just pass without incident. I agree, the experience makes me feel so feminine.

Richelle
06-18-2006, 07:40 PM
Jillian;

I have used the ladies room at restaurants, malls and stores a number of times over the years and have never had an issue with any GG that were using the facilities at the same time.

I have two very positive experiences. When I was at a restaurant, I asked for directions to where the ladies room was from a GG and she did not bat an eye lash about telling me where it was.

Another time when I was standing in ladies room waiting for a stall to open up. When one opened up a young lady pointed to me and said to another girl that “she was next”. What a great feeling to hear yourself referred to in the female pronoun.

Richelle

jessicaparrot
06-18-2006, 11:49 PM
I just started to use womans room when I am full dressed and in full girl mode. I have not had and problems as of yet I just rember that I am a girl traped in a mans body. I must rember my humor and never let anyone steal my joy or my time as a woman. I must take the woman time to keep me healthy and happy.

Marlena Dahlstrom
06-19-2006, 02:10 AM
I've yet to have a problem using restrooms, although I did once have a woman do a bit of doubletake, but she didn't say anything.

Two things to consider:

1) A local trans group goes out for a monthly dinner and we've had far fewer problems at the nicer restaurants. Just seems like people are on their better behavior. So the same may have been true at the Penn.

2) If it was during Gay Pride, people may have been more "used" to seeing people who don't fit the conventional mold.

But on the whole, just like outside the restroom, I find people are often too preoccupied to pay much attention to what's going on around them.

AnnaMaria
06-19-2006, 05:36 AM
Jillian

My wife and I recently went to a dinner theater in Chicago and while I was there I had to go too the ladies room. I did get a couple of strange looks from older ladies as I was walking in, but I did my best to ignore them as best I could. But, no one said anything to me during the whole experience. Of course there were about 50 or so tg’s in the theater at the time because we were attending as a group.

I also went to a ladies room in a mall in Chicago and not a word was said at all though there was only one other lady in the room besides my wife and I. We were with three other tg’s and another gg who are all friends. We decided to take a day trip just for fun and because some of us needed to pick up a couple of things. I also got my ears pierced the same day and the girl that did it was just as sweet as could be.

Both times were during the be all so I was a little bit braver than I would probably be otherwise.

Anna

veronica7
06-19-2006, 02:26 PM
If you you are in a gay bar, I assume it is correct to use the ladies room. But what if you are in a lesbian bar. It seems it might be not be okay...?

nicky
06-19-2006, 03:03 PM
you girls are bold i wish i could use the womens restroom

Jennaie
06-20-2006, 12:35 PM
you girls are bold i wish i could use the womens restroom

There is no other restroom to use when your fully dressed as a female. I have no intentions of walking into a mens room when I am fully dressed. Besides, I can't think of anything, "in public" that makes me feel more welcomed than being able to use the womens restroom and not be read.