PDA

View Full Version : I feel so laid back today

Tanya K
06-19-2006, 02:55 PM
I just have to say I feel so good today This is the 1st time in my life that I came home and dressed up and really feel no gilt I told my wife on friday and we had a short talk about it she really didn't ask much cause she really does not care what ever makes me feel good she said ( that I know of) I just said it makes me feel good and it just something I like to do ( I really want to get into makeup so I didn't want her to think I was cheating on her if I miss some )when I am alone I will never put it in her face I told her but I know my wife she will want to help and I know I just need alot of time for me to be better with cding I never thought I would feel this good so glad I told her I feel great lol Now I really can't wate to have some money so I can shop and get in to makeup Not just snach and grab cause I feel scaired I will be seen I just feel so much better I had to tell every 1 I just am so happy :D I had to tell ever 1 lol I said it a gen

sparks
06-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Even though you have told her still go slow. All seemed when I came out but a few weeks later it fell apart. We didn't really have many discussions and she seemed OK with it but I guess a few weeks of thought were all it took cause it went south quickly. I never flaunted it or shoved it with discussions. And only seen me once with a bit of femme wear. But i guess it wsa enough.
Years later it is still much the same. So please take baby steps.

Joy Carter
06-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Perfection take practice Hun so you have to work on it I have a drawer full things I'll never use but I'm getting there.:D

Tina Dixon
06-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Your on the right road it like, just watch your steps.

Jennaie
06-19-2006, 08:32 PM
Your on the right road it like, just watch your steps.

Yes, walk the line very carfully, one step at a time, one foot in front of the other, always on the line, Oh, wait, thats how a girl walks.. Oh, ok, that works too. :happy: