PDA

View Full Version : What sort of gift could a wife buy for her cdr

lostmyhubby GG
06-19-2006, 06:55 PM
unfortunatley Trisha is working and we are apart on her big 40th birthday, i buy her everything i can think of as a gg spouse....but there must be something i am not thinking of....any of you have any suggestions she might just love and cherish and squeal with happiness when opened????

Christina Nicole
06-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Probably you should consider buying her something that you would love and cherish. Something that would make you squeal with delight. I think the principle is about the same.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

johny1
06-19-2006, 07:05 PM
I always very much appreciate anything my so supprises me with!, as it's something I know she would like to see me wear, and that brings special moments. ( Great Thought ):

Trisha
06-19-2006, 07:06 PM
i dont need any thing hun i have all and moor :love: but thank you anyway

ChristineRenee
06-19-2006, 07:12 PM
How about something in the jewelry line...a pretty bracelet, earrings, or maybe a nice femme watch....just one idea there. Think about things that you might appreciate her buying for you that you would like but don't want to buy for yourself. When my wife buys me anything femme...I'm thrilled and very pleased. I'm sure that she will very much appreciate your gift in the same way.:happy:

Dragster
06-19-2006, 07:15 PM
Has she got a real tight lacing corset? That's the one item that gives me the greatest thrill when I see and feel my waist being compressed, and my boobs pushed up and out! Just an idea!

Tony

toniloraine
06-19-2006, 07:21 PM
i think maybe you should buy trisha a new HARLEY:D if not maybe a nice night out for the 2 of you alone:love:

Toyah
06-19-2006, 07:22 PM
Jewelry I think would be apreciated

Joy Carter
06-19-2006, 07:25 PM
I think you have just about it all Trish A loving spouse who cares about you and you have her to give the same in return. What more can you ask for?

:love:

Kimberley
06-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Hmmmm. The perfect day.

Breakfast in bed.
A lovely bubble bath.
Shopping.
Lunch
Makeover
Dinner for two.
And then the grande finale.........
A bottle of wine beside a warm fire then...

Okay, so it is wishful thinking. But I think Trisha will love every second of it because you will be with her..... :hugs:

Kimberley.

tori-e
06-19-2006, 08:57 PM
....any of you have any suggestions she might just love and cherish and squeal with happiness when opened????

Brenda got me a pair of pink silk cami pajamas for father's day (that sounds kind-a-weird) Almost made me squeal!

Somebody mentioned a corset. That would be very cool. Expensive for the good ones. Check Ann Grogan's site... http://www.romantasyweb.com/index.html

The best gift any TG can have is accepting spouse. But she already has that!

Tori

Bridget
06-19-2006, 09:04 PM
I'd suggest a good bottle of wine with a card that says, "Two things get better with age: wine and love," accompanied by a warm fire and maybe some cheese. But that's just my inner central-valley-California-bourgeouis talking..

Jenn2716
06-19-2006, 10:48 PM
My Birthday is this Friday and my sweetie has bought me my first pair of silacone breast forms. They should be arriving any day now.:thumbsup:

Honestly though, anything femme that she buys me and wants to see me wear is more than enough for me. If it comes from her heart its priceless to me.

Tiffy
06-20-2006, 08:34 AM
Why does it have to be bought. What about a few candle in the bath room and drawing her a bubble bath. That is what my wife does some times and then she offers to shave my legs for me. You could always offer to wash her back or whatever makes you two tick. Great gifts do not always have to be bought though. Good luck.

April Marie

Kieron Andrew
06-20-2006, 08:36 AM
jewellery, make up, stockings/tights, negligee??? ................the list is endless

Lisa Golightly
06-20-2006, 08:44 AM
I'd have thought you were the greatest gift to give...

However I'd melt for a pair of shoes... or a panda. Aren't pandas just the cutest animal. If someone adopted a panda in my name...well.... :)

yvonne10
06-20-2006, 11:54 AM
just go out girly shopping and let her chose somthing she wants

yvonne10
06-20-2006, 11:54 AM
just go out girly shopping and let her chose somthing she wants

MistyCD
06-20-2006, 01:35 PM
A new Car or truck would be good too !!!

LoL

Hugs Misty

janedoe311
06-20-2006, 01:52 PM
A night at a Bed and Breakfast with a private hot tub.

trannie T
06-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Panties, jewelry or power tools.

nikisbest
06-20-2006, 06:06 PM
[quote=toniloraine]i think maybe you should buy trisha a new HARLEY:D

I am all about her buying me anything, but another Harley in the garage would feel really nice too. Sorry not a very girlie request I guess. I have to agree with others, why does it have to be bought, sometimes the little things mean more.

Niki

GG Vanya
06-20-2006, 07:59 PM
A 40th Birthday is more special than others. I've told some of you about this, but I'll mention it here....

I gave Trudi pearls (necklace, bracelet, and earrings) for Valentine's day once.

When I presented it to her I said: Because every girl deserves pearls.