PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry

Ashleigh
11-24-2004, 12:55 AM
Copious felicitations all!

Has anyone ordered or attempted to order panties from a web site called MANTIES? :confused: (www.manties.com) I ordered some on 28 October and should have received them long before now. I have emailed them several times and have received zero responses. :mad: There is apparently no other way to contact them. I'm hoping I didn't get ripped off. :eek:

Does anyone know anything about this entity?

Sharon
11-24-2004, 12:57 AM
I've seen them and they look ghastly! :eek:

Ashleigh
11-24-2004, 01:04 AM
Okay. I was young.

Marlene4a
11-24-2004, 01:08 AM
Some of these people are just not trustworthy.
This is what I would do:

Contact the Attorney General in your state, (all on-line) and file a formal complaint against them. ( you can fill out the form on line)
You would not believe the re-action you get. YOu will get your money back or what you ordered, or.........they go to jail for fraud.

Don't take "no", or "duhh" for an answer.

"Olde Roumanian saying..Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"

Love

Sharon
11-24-2004, 01:09 AM
Well, we won't go into the dumb things I bought when I was young -- which was just last week, by the way. ;)

Jen_TGCD
11-24-2004, 03:46 AM
Ashleigh...

They have been around for years... so, you should be alright. They also sell on Ebay and you might be able to contact them through the auction site.

Good luck!

christine55
11-24-2004, 03:52 AM
It is too bad but it seems as if many if not a majority of merchants that specialize in selling items to the transgendered community take advantage of the isolation and secrecy which many of us are forced to endure. Inferior products, vastly overpriced products, and outright fraud seem to be the rule rather than the exception.
Hugs, Christine

crispy
11-24-2004, 03:54 AM
Some of these people are just not trustworthy.
This is what I would do:

Contact the Attorney General in your state, (all on-line) and file a formal complaint against them. ( you can fill out the form on line)
You would not believe the re-action you get. YOu will get your money back or what you ordered, or.........they go to jail for fraud.

Don't take "no", or "duhh" for an answer.

"Olde Roumanian saying..Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"

Love
Hell, never mind the attorney general, let's call out the National Guard to find Ashleigh's knickers. :rolleyes:

Ashleigh
11-24-2004, 08:46 AM
It is amazing what can happen when a catalyst is implemented. Very late last evening guess who I heard from???? :confused: They emailed me (way after business hours) and said that my order will be shipped on 24 November. :) What I think is that either someone here behind the scenes forced the issue or they have someone who saw these posts and decided to "expedite" things. :rolleyes: Anyway, many thanks to all. Will update when they arrive.

Maybe a good motto for this site would be "NON SIBI" (not for oneself) since we are here to help each other.

Jenny, et al (and all), what do you think???

Update: I misread the date of the email. They sent it at what would heve been 8:00 this morning instead of 8:00 last night. Sorry and thanks again.

Sophie Yeats
11-24-2004, 11:17 AM
I've just done a Whois lookup on the owner of the domain name manties.net.
I hope this information is useful to you :

Registrant:
CEMCO
130 york st
auburn, New York 13021
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: MANTIES.NET
Created on: 20-Jan-01
Expires on: 20-Jan-06
Last Updated on: 24-Nov-04

Administrative Contact: