PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!

Karren H
06-20-2006, 05:19 AM
Well, it's been 8 weeks since I've been out enfemme and I had great plans to dress early this afternoon and takeoff and see the sights here in Southern Illinois. Right, what sights? LOL But we ended spending a long time underground and then had to go to a company dinner meeting which put me way behind schedule. But i decided to forego sleep tonight and dress up anyway. Took a little rider around town and went to the local Krogers and get a diet Coke! Glad they were open all night! So I'ts 5 am and I have to hit the road in an hour but I'd thought i'd share my adventure, finally, with everyone. Have to go underground again all day today and fly home tonight. Guess I can sleep on the plane! hehehe

Pics are at - http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/slideshow?.dir=/1dfb&.src=ph

and - http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/coalminerbabe/slideshow?.dir=/eaad&.src=ph

Yawnnnnnnn Karren

Phyliss
06-20-2006, 05:27 AM
Amazing. You can spend all day in a mine, and still look good for the evening.
Where do you get all the energy for this?

As always, looking good.

Brianna Lovely
06-20-2006, 05:27 AM
Karren, loved your photos, looks like you had fun.
Get some rest.
Hugs, Brianna

Kieron Andrew
06-20-2006, 05:42 AM
lovely pics karen!!

JulieCDOH
06-20-2006, 05:51 AM
Karren, You look great. I hope you had a lot of fun. Airport security must have been fun.

Kisses Julie:yrtw:

Karren H
06-20-2006, 05:56 AM
Karren, You look great. I hope you had a lot of fun. Airport security must have been fun.

Kisses Julie:yrtw:

Corporate jet!!! Easy on, Easy off!!! And nothing is better than crossdressing on an expense account!! hehehe

Time to head to the coal mine!!! Later girls......

Love Karren

Sarah Rabbit
06-20-2006, 06:19 AM
You look georgeous Hun.. Where can I get a corporate jet and expense account?:D

Sarah R. :bunny:

Tina Dixon
06-20-2006, 06:21 AM
Very cool, I see you don't travel light?

Barb Valentine
06-20-2006, 06:25 AM
I see that you have way too much fun
Good for you

simonep
06-20-2006, 06:50 AM
You look fabulous, I love the chemise.

Simone

toering63
06-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Karen, you look great as always. thanks for the pics

Jenni
06-20-2006, 05:47 PM
I wanna know where you got the pink capri pants..........they're adorable!!

jen

Jillian310
06-20-2006, 07:23 PM
{Humming} Working in a coal mine...............

christine55
06-20-2006, 08:42 PM
I was wondering, did you get any raised eyebrows because of the amount of luggage you must have had to bring?
Hugs, Christine

Eleanor
06-20-2006, 08:57 PM
Karren I think you are the most gorgeous looking CD here!!!:love: Love all your outfits!!!

GabrielleS
06-20-2006, 10:04 PM
Guess the girls have said it all -- but -- you should be in the pictures ;-}

heathersmithsmith
06-20-2006, 10:22 PM
So I am not the only one that stays up all night to dress on a trip because I have no other time. BTW, who is taking these pictures at 5 AM>

Edwina
06-20-2006, 11:24 PM
Back in the mists of time I remember my mother singing "She was only a coal miner's daughter but Ohh how she could............" :heehee:

Love the photos girl.

pntyhslvr2
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
you look great! Hope to see more in the future. I hope to get out more in too. I'm sooo glad to have friends like you all. keep up the great work.

tekla west
06-21-2006, 12:11 AM
or else she is bringing her own fleet of bellhops too

Billijo49504
06-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Karren, my wife says you look a lot like Barbra Styfsan(sp) or Linda Ronstat. And she is pissed, cuz most of us guys have better looking legs than she does. But I love her!

Karren H
06-21-2006, 06:43 AM
So I am not the only one that stays up all night to dress on a trip because I have no other time. BTW, who is taking these pictures at 5 AM>

Ohh Yeah!! Kept drifting off to sleep the next day. And when your being tossed around in a in one of those small mantrips underground, that's not easy!! Beat you to death!! And I take all my own pics....Sony Cybershot with a mini tripod that fits in my purse, for all those action shots in the ladies room! (grin)

Love Karren

Karren H
06-21-2006, 06:46 AM
I was wondering, did you get any raised eyebrows because of the amount of luggage you must have had to bring?
Hugs, Christine

I packed light, didn't take any male clothes except what I was wearing on the plane going to Illinois!!! Glad I didn't have an accident!! Wearing a skirt underground might have raised a few eyebrows!! hehehe

Love Karren

Karren H
06-21-2006, 06:47 AM
{Humming} Working in a coal mine...............

And if your thinking "going down down down" I'm going to come over and smack you, Jill!! hehehe

Love Karren

Karren H
06-21-2006, 06:48 AM
I wanna know where you got the pink capri pants..........they're adorable!!

jen

TJ Maxx, on clearence of coarse!!!

Love Karren

Karren H
06-21-2006, 12:21 PM
As a side bar to my trip to Illinois, yesterday, after we came out of the mine and I was in the bathhouse washing the coal dust off my face, one of the coworkers comes up and says "Damn you are beautiful looking"! And then chckles and walks off!! I looked in the mirror and Ihad just washed my face and my eyebrows were slicked back and I pretty much looked like a girl less the long hair. Lol.

Then we had a wrap up meeting before we set off for the jet and some had characterized this project as being "all dressed up in our tux on and with our girlfriend and ready for the dance to start". So during the meeting one of the other engineers stands up and says "Yeah, were all dressed up and waiting for the dance but we just found out or date is a transvestite!!". Everyone laughs!! And I'm thinking Ekkkkkkk, did someone see me coming or going enfemme in the hotel this morning?? No one was pointing at me so Whewwwww. Hehehe

My next business trip is solo!! (Big grin)

Love Karren

suzanne claire
06-21-2006, 06:07 PM
You look great! You have more clothing than most genetic females. Please keep feeding us the tales of your travels ,even underground.:D

Sophia Rearen
06-21-2006, 06:11 PM
As a side bar to my trip to Illinois, yesterday, after we came out of the mine and I was in the bathhouse washing the coal dust off my face, one of the coworkers comes up and says "Damn you are beautiful looking"! And then chckles and walks off!! I looked in the mirror and Ihad just washed my face and my eyebrows were slicked back and I pretty much looked like a girl less the long hair. Lol.

Then we had a wrap up meeting before we set off for the jet and some had characterized this project as being "all dressed up in our tux on and with our girlfriend and ready for the dance to start". So during the meeting one of the other engineers stands up and says "Yeah, were all dressed up and waiting for the dance but we just found out or date is a transvestite!!". Everyone laughs!! And I'm thinking Ekkkkkkk, did someone see me coming or going enfemme in the hotel this morning?? No one was pointing at me so Whewwwww. Hehehe

My next business trip is solo!! (Big grin)

Love Karren

Coincidence or are you out? hmmm?

Karren H
06-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Coincidence or are you out? hmmm?

Coincidence!! But funny!!

I was just watching Everybody Loves Raymond, And

Robert - Remember old So and So? He's a crossdressers and I arrested him today.

Raymond - "It's a crime to crossdress?"

Robert - It is If you beating someone with a baseball bat..

Raymond - So how did he look in a dress?

LOL

Guess everyone loves to reference us girls!! hehehe

Love Karren

gennee
06-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Gennee

MsEva
06-21-2006, 07:07 PM
Again...you are my hero Karren!!!!!:happy:

Karren H
06-22-2006, 06:27 AM
Again...you are my hero Karren!!!!!:happy:

Awwwww Your too sweet, Eva!!

Love Karren

Karren H
06-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Well the engineer who made the transvestite joke came into my office this afternoon and said "I see you liked my joke". I said "Yeah, I'm a big transvestite fan". I should have pulled my purse out from under my desk and showed it to him!! Lol. He looked at me a little odd and said that he had to explain what he ment to some of the group after the meeting because they didn't know what a transvestite was!!

Always a laugh a minute here!!

Love Karren