PDA

View Full Version : a day for her

Wendy me
11-24-2004, 07:11 AM
my wife was feeling a little down so i got up early yesterday shut off the clock
called her in sick to work. let her sleep in when she woke she was in a painc i am late . no your just on time today is your day "honey day" we are going to do what ever you want today.i made her eggs ,toast and tea we got ready out to run around what does a girl want to do when she is down ???????????
go shopping well off the the stores (i kinda had a clue were to go) ;) we went every where shop till we were dead i draged her in this solon to get nails and hair done (wish it was me) out to dinner then a little more shopping cought a move then back home..... out side of haveing to leave wendy at home (we'll chatch hell for that today ) i hade a grate time the glow on that girl's face was worth 10 times what it cost for the day :) sometimes you can get so cought up in your things that you do't even notice that your so needs a little extra loveing :p . every now and then cancle all your appoiments drop everything and just spoil rotten the one you love :p you will be supprised how good you can feel too

Kaye_martin
11-24-2004, 08:03 AM
every now and then cancle all your appoiments drop everything and just spoil rotten the one you love :p you will be supprised how good you can feel too

Wendy: Lovely idea, we could all do to follow your example once in a while :)

kaye_martin

DonnaT
11-24-2004, 08:17 AM
Yes indeed. I purchased a mini day spa treatment for my wife Monday. The day is on 12/4. This is the same day she will be going out with me to the TGEA Holiday Formal on my first trip out enfemme. I figured she was going to need a bit of pampering before the night out.

Wendy me
11-24-2004, 09:41 AM
rember a girl knows what a girl wants .................leaveing soon wendy's day out shopping

Wendy me
11-24-2004, 09:50 AM
donna i love that you are thinking of your wife the more i move into mt wendy mode the more i start to think of outhers my male side would have said something careing like ...........what the fuc_ is wrong with you now . wendy is a lot more loveing.

donna have a ball with your wife on the 4th .
huge huggs

KewTnCurvy GG
11-24-2004, 10:48 AM
Wow, Wendy, that was super sweet, thoughtful and kind!! What a gal/guy you are!

GEM!

hugs
kew

Julie
11-24-2004, 12:29 PM
Wendy, you deserve a medal, well done.

JJ

Tristen Cox
11-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Awwww you're such a sweetie Wendy ;) *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Fiona K
11-24-2004, 01:02 PM
Good for you Wendy!!
She deserves it!
It is one of the things that my wife spotted was different about me before I came out a couple of weeks ago. She's not unhappy about that change!! Puts in perspective what a focussed workaholic I'd become though..............
Love
Fiona

Wendy me
11-24-2004, 01:22 PM
while i was out today i got a call on the cell my wife she told me that she had a wonderfill time shopping not like going with her sisters or girl freinds . i thold her we will have to do it more often .

Sweet Susan
11-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Great idea, think I'll try that one. :)

Wendy me
11-24-2004, 03:41 PM
Great idea, think I'll try that one. :)

just try not to drull on the clouthes she buys ;)
huggs to ya