PDA

View Full Version : Questions about this and that

Mrs.Pantyhose
06-20-2006, 01:01 PM
How can I wear my bra and panties out under my male clothes without anybody noticing? Especially my bra, in case someone I know sees right through my shirt.

:doll: Hugs n' Kisses, Rachel

Go to www.maskon.com and click masks by Kerry. They're expensive, but worth the money!

How do you get nail polish off if you have no nail polish remover? I didn't put nail polish on yet, I want to find out how to get it off before I put it on.

seanmc
06-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Rename to: How to make your face look fake WITHOUT plastic surgery.

Caitlintgsd
06-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Nobody's going to notice panties. I usually wear a large shirt or a jacket if it's cool enough outside.

Teresa Amina
06-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Rename to: How to make your face look fake WITHOUT plastic surgery.

Really! These things keep making an appearance here:eek: Better to get a paper bag and draw a face on it!:rofl:

GG Vanya
06-20-2006, 01:37 PM
How can I wear my bra and panties out under my male clothes without anybody noticing? Especially my bra, in case someone I know sees right through my shirt.

:doll: Hugs n' Kisses, Rachel

Go to www.maskon.com and click masks by Kerry. They're expensive, but worth the money!

How do you get nail polish off if you have no nail polish remover? I didn't put nail polish on yet, I want to find out how to get it off before I put it on.

Take thee out to ye ole shop and fire up the bench grinder.

Seriously though, why would you buy nail polish and not buy the remover? The remover is probably half the price of the polish to begin with.

Helen MC
06-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Panties? No problem. I have worn these under my male trousers for 41 years and they are not noticed. Be careful not to let the waistband of your panties show over the top of your trousers as that can be a giveaway. So don't tuck your shirt or tee shirt etc into your panties but put it over them.

It is far more difficult with a bra as it will show through even if flat.

Mrs.Pantyhose
06-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Keep answering the first one, but answer this one too. How can I buy my own female clothes without looking suspicious or....what is the word I'm looking for?

GG Vanya
06-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Keep answering the first one, but answer this one too. How can I buy my own female clothes without looking suspicious or....what is the word I'm looking for?

I think the word you're looking for is <gasp> CROSSDRESSER!...It really isn't as bad as it's made out to be, you know. :happy:

connie rotten
06-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Wear baggie heavy shirts

marykrissmithcd
06-20-2006, 03:51 PM
Pantyhose are no problem but bras can be unless its cold outside and you wear a heavy shirt or sweatshirt. A dark colored shirt works well but remember that stretching the shirt across your back exposes the bra band so wear something loose and dark colored. White will always show the bra. Remember to wear a dark colored bra with dark shirt to blend in.

Marla S
06-20-2006, 04:24 PM
How can I buy my own female clothes without looking suspicious or....what is the word I'm looking for?

If you don't want to try them on, just don't look suspicious.
Maybe think you would buy them for your wife (women often buy clothes for man. Seems to be no problem) or even better you would buy a srew driver, and try to relax (Easy said). The more you look around and the more insecure you behave the more you might be suspicious. Not because they think you are a crossdresser but a shoplifter.
And if they want to think you are a CD they do so if you look suspicious or not.

I think a main problem with buying clothes is to think we are doing something wrong. We don't !!!

Denise01
06-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Panty hose, panties and a cami are no problem summer or winter, as long as you wear a dark coloured to which does not show through.

In the summer i work 7 days week, and wear t-shirts most of the time, so very difficult for me to wear a bra as it would show, maybee not the straps, but I do fill a B reasonably well without enhancers.

In the winter, I fully underdress most of the time including panties, panty hose, bra, slip or cami and yes even wear my breast forms. A lot can be hidden under a bulky sweater or jacket, and it feels so good to be femme probably 95% of the time with out any one knowing it, as i live in a very small conservative rural community

Denise

Carroll
06-20-2006, 05:03 PM
How can I buy my own female clothes without looking suspicious?

First are you in the closet deep or do you have a female friend that knows about your cross-dressing?

I wrote an article about that same subject. Go to http://www.vickyvogue.com/crossdresspage3.html and look for the article called IFF. It has a few ideas about shopping for yourself

trannie T
06-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Summer is not the kindest time of year for us. If you wear a heavy sweater to cover your bra they'll take it off you after you are in the emergency room suffering from heatstroke.

christie
06-20-2006, 05:56 PM
I wear a button down shirt and a bra with no padding.