PDA

View Full Version : bra, secretly

princessmichelle
06-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Hi,

I want to share a discreet way to wear a bra in public: amazing but true, my experience is that under a men's work shirt (button down) the right thin white sport bra looks just the same as a men's muscle shirt/a-frame t-shirt.
Has anyone else noticed this or tried anything similar?

princess michelle

Wenda
06-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Why yes, I don't wear shirts that are tight fitting, or that you can see through, but, yes. often.

Rachel Morley
06-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Totally. IMHO it's fairly easy to wear a bra under your clothes without detection. Here's what I suggest.

1) Pick a bra that is a seamless microfiber type that also has thin straps and no little buckles in the back or lace edged cups. Pick one that that stretches across your pectoral muscle rather than one that has a shaped cup.

2) Choose a loose fitting, preferably dark colored shirt.

3) Try not to bend over or round your back too much. There's a slim chance that where the band hooks in back will show a small bump if you do.

However, let's be honest, you can get away with such a lot without anyone noticing at all. I personally do wear a microfiber type, but I don't follow my own advice about lace or buckles. Some of my favoutite bras that I wear all the time have lace cups and buckles showing little bumps on my shoulders. Also, I don't always wear dark colored shirts. I wear what I want to wear but always check in the mirror before going out just how much it shows and do I want risk it. And of course all of this is in boy mode. When en femme, obviously anything goes.