PDA

View Full Version : Going Public

christie
06-20-2006, 02:25 PM
I am in my mid twenties and have been wearing bras, panties, and my wifes clothing for about five years. Before my wife it was mainly just bras and panties. I have just recently started buying my own bras and panties and today I bought my first pair of nylons and a new red bra (which looks great). I have been trying to get up the courage to go out in public and with my wife out of town, I thought this would be a good time to try it. Any tips would be great and if you're in Lakeville, MN watch for me.

Christie

tekla west
06-21-2006, 12:48 AM
Land of 10,000 lakes and 1,000 fish eh? I loved to dress up and go out in the Twin Cities. So why not.

moniquemn
06-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Hi christie, good luck on your outing. I am located in the town to your east. Maybe we could get together in the future. Monique

veronica7
06-21-2006, 02:01 PM
I am planing my first full nite out in years this friday. Excited and more nervous each day. In my recent days of shopping, and even trying on clothes, I've discover that being quitly confident in your head makes the difference. I don't think passing is as important (and so tough) as looking appropriate.

Karren H
06-21-2006, 09:52 PM
Land of 10,000 lakes and 1,000 fish eh? I loved to dress up and go out in the Twin Cities. So why not.

I thought that was 10,000 lakes, 10 million misquitos, and 1 fish??

Just going out enfemme is fun for me, doesn't really matter where!!

Love Karren