PDA

View Full Version : Ever get the urge...

amandacd2002
06-20-2006, 05:34 PM
do you ever get the urge to tell your family or loved one that you crossdress. out of the blue. I almost did on fathers days since all my family was here and I could get it out in the open in one wack. but I didn't I chickened out. but My older sister knows and accepts it. she tell me I dress better then her. and wants to borrow some of my cloths.

:thumbsup:

christie
06-20-2006, 05:48 PM
I have had the urge, but I always chicken out as well.

Marla S
06-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Dito. I'd really like that some friends would know, ... well you know.:sad:

I think about to invite two or three friends and to have a (very) little party being moderatly dressed, but again ... :sad:

I hate it that I have to worry about such crap :Angry3:

trisha_anne
06-20-2006, 07:39 PM
YES!!! Every time I am around my father I have an incredible urge to just blurt it out. He is the last one that doesn't know and I can't find the right way to tell him. He is a bit bigoted (in the way that he hates people like me.) He has said it out it the open dozens of times not knowing that every time he did he was hurting me severely. I just need for him to know so I can stop hiding and be the person I am inside. So every time I am around him the little voice inside of my head is screaming.....I AM A CROSSDRESSER! But like the ones before me......I can never get the words out.

Melissa A.
06-20-2006, 07:44 PM
They all know. I just wasn't too careful as a kid. I got caught alot. The upside is, I don't care now who knows!!

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

KateW
06-20-2006, 07:58 PM
I have nearly told friends multiple times, and often make seemingly joking comments about wearing womens clothes etc. As I have no intention of dressing full time though, I can see no real benefit or reason to tell them.

danielle_from_cal
06-20-2006, 08:22 PM
I told one of my sisters about three years ago. Then in April of this year, I told my mother. I thought about it for about a week, then I just told her.

She loves it and says that she always thought of me as being like a girl. I brought us closer and continues to help. I'm going to visit her on the weekend (I live in California and she lives in Alberta, Canada) and we are going to go shopping for some makeup. (For her! I already have so much.) I am even going to take her some makeup and scents. I have sent her quite a few photos and she loves them. I am really glad I let her know.

Kate Simmons
06-21-2006, 07:42 AM
do you ever get the urge to tell your family or loved one that you crossdress. out of the blue. I almost did on fathers days since all my family was here and I could get it out in the open in one wack. but I didn't I chickened out. but My older sister knows and accepts it. she tell me I dress better then her. and wants to borrow some of my cloths.

:thumbsup:
Damn, Amanda, That's almost as bad as bumming smokes from someone. At least by wanting to borrow your stuff, she's giving you a compliment on your tastes--a big one. May be better to hold off for awhile telling them. Don't think FATHER'S Day would've been a good choice though. Maybe around Christmas when everyone seems to be in a giving and forgiving mood being festive and all. Take care, Ericka